PDA

View Full Version : Scalable items?

Ellyidol
02-02-2011, 04:21 AM
So with all the hype on the level 10 pinks, and maybe the upcoming level 30 swamp pinks, I was wondering how you can actually tell if its a scalable pink? (5 to 0 levels lower).

Since I was told that the premium ao3 pinks (rift/void/cosmos) are always 50, how about for ao2 and below?

Take for example the armors in Ao2, Thoth/Isis/Horus were the best ones I think? But they are scalable. Up to 37 even if I'm not mistaken.

So yeah, just trying to put my head around what is actually scalable and how far, and what determines them so.

Thoughts?

Riccits
02-02-2011, 04:38 AM
Swamps: i saw the varity of loot levels on yanis list, thought its like the winter festival where always the max level count, tryed out and saw it works :)

What i know the pinks like fate, destiny and fortune (and all purples and greens etc) are scalable from 45-50 too , u just need the right group to get them.

For AO1 and 2 iam not sure....

KingFu
02-02-2011, 05:26 AM
Here's what I'm thinking.

Forest haven scalable down to 5 (I have seen lvl 5 fh items)

Dark forest scalable to 10 (lvl 10 armor)

Balefort scaleable to 15 (that's where the lvl 16 legend tunics come from, and I've seen a lvl 15 one)

Fathom scaleable down to 20 (that's where the lvl 20 gem staffs come from)

Swamps (mainly homesteads, not sure about normal swamps but I think only homesteads) scaelable down to 30 (that's where 30 and 33 loot comes from)

Skeller krunch returns scaleable down to (possibly) 30 if not then 33 (I have owned a lvl 33 dreamers dark wand and seen crossbone bows lvl 33)

Not sure on any others, I'm thinking MAYBE AO1 is scaleable, and that's where lvl 32 kite shields come from. Don't think AO2 is scaleable.

AO3 is scaleable down to level 45 (only fate, destiny, and fortune pinks scale, along with the purple and green loot, void rift and cosmos does not, I have tested this)

icantgetkills
02-02-2011, 05:35 AM
i reakon a level 45-47 fate destiny or fortune set could go for quite a bit actually since they give alright regen

KingFu
02-02-2011, 05:37 AM
i reakon a level 45-47 fate destiny or fortune set could go for quite a bit actually since they give alright regen

Ehh, hard to sell. They can, but they're not hard to farm for someone that has a lvl 45-47 that needs one if u know the strategy that I do;)

icantgetkills
02-02-2011, 05:39 AM
Ehh, hard to sell. They can, but they're not hard to farm for someone that has a lvl 45-47 that needs one if u know the strategy that I do;)

oh really haha na i would use for like kills at plasma :) on like a level 47 :)

Pharcyde
02-02-2011, 12:45 PM
Here's what I'm thinking.

Forest haven scalable down to 5 (I have seen lvl 5 fh items)

Dark forest scalable to 10 (lvl 10 armor)

Balefort scaleable to 15 (that's where the lvl 16 legend tunics come from, and I've seen a lvl 15 one)

Fathom scaleable down to 20 (that's where the lvl 20 gem staffs come from)

Swamps (mainly homesteads, not sure about normal swamps but I think only homesteads) scaelable down to 30 (that's where 30 and 33 loot comes from)

Skeller krunch returns scaleable down to (possibly) 30 if not then 33 (I have owned a lvl 33 dreamers dark wand and seen crossbone bows lvl 33)

Not sure on any others, I'm thinking MAYBE AO1 is scaleable, and that's where lvl 32 kite shields come from. Don't think AO2 is scaleable.

AO3 is scaleable down to level 45 (only fate, destiny, and fortune pinks scale, along with the purple and green loot, void rift and cosmos does not, I have tested this)

I got 3 level 9's on Dark Forest and 1 level 8. Silk Knight drops 9-10 and mobs drop 8-9.

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 12:59 PM
The swamp hag drop a level 34 frog wand but it was orange and also a croc scale plate level33 orange

Fyrce
02-02-2011, 01:43 PM
I believe Forest Haven is scalable down to level 1.