PDA

View Full Version : Rogue lvl 41

Pollata1246
10-17-2014, 07:16 AM
i wanna make a rogue (endgame) can u guide me ??

Vaeriu
10-17-2014, 10:38 PM
Hi :)
Personally I use this build:
5/5 Agility
5/5 Knowledge
5/5 Might
5/5 Crit
5/5 Armour
5/5 Aimed
4/5 Traps (no bleeding)
3/5 Razor Shield (no spinning freedom and bleeding)
3/5 Nox (no fragmentation and impact damage)

I use this for elites purely, but it is hard to solo maps with this build and also, if you generally farm at areas like brackenridge or lmm which require you to have an extra dmg output or speed, you can opt to replace crit Passives with movement speed or take away rs + traps for veil + sp. ( I just really like traps and razor shield :) )

Silverpegasus
10-28-2014, 07:27 PM
4/5 Traps (no bleeding)
3/5 Razor Shield (no spinning freedom and bleeding)
3/5 Nox (no fragmentation and impact damage)

Hi, was wondering why no bleed on all skills?

and no 15% impact damage? It sounds good right, I suppose that it gives 15% higher damage at initial impact?
and no fragmentation too? Doesn't that gives higher poison dmg per tick?
I get it if it is to avoid getting aggro, but won't that deal higher dmg for fighting boss?

Iahwahska
10-29-2014, 02:36 PM
15% Is bugged. Just read Zues's tips and tricks thread it'll pretty much tell you all you need to know.

debitmandiri
10-31-2014, 07:03 AM
15% dmg on nox no longer bugged anymore. Im trying it on pve. Before upgrade my nox impact dmg about 1k on crit. After upgrade about 1.2k-1.4k

Vaeriu
11-01-2014, 04:51 AM
Hi, was wondering why no bleed on all skills?

and no 15% impact damage? It sounds good right, I suppose that it gives 15% higher damage at initial impact?
and no fragmentation too? Doesn't that gives higher poison dmg per tick?
I get it if it is to avoid getting aggro, but won't that deal higher dmg for fighting boss?

It's bugged
Er............fragmentation gives low damage as far as I can remember.
And yes, no bleed for avoiding aggro. But for bosses, I don't use rs or traps for damage, I run in circles and dish damage :) bleed damage is too low