PDA

View Full Version : A change for Talon.

Gensin
10-17-2014, 10:53 AM
Obviously NO average player can afford to get this, as it is very rare and very expensive. No average player can buy 90 plat especially non plat users. Can you guys make it farmable in some sort? Maybe increase the chance of dropping in the nordr chest? Thats also main reason why its super rare, NO one is dedicated enough to open a elite golden warchest as because there expensive and the odds of getting maul and talon is incredibly obsurd.

Vaeriu
10-17-2014, 10:58 PM
It is a platinum 'exclusive' pet for a reason :) gives players a reason to buy platinum/work towards getting it.
However, Talon is fast becoming outclassed by newer pets with better overall stats, AA etc.
It's supply should be raised a bit though, you probably get more arcanes from crates than get Talon lol xD
But it is an exclusive pet for platinum for a reason, and if the odds are increased, it defeats the purpose :)

Appeltjes
10-18-2014, 03:52 AM
It is farmeable through chests...

Gensin
10-18-2014, 08:26 PM

Yeah with incredibly obsurd chances.
Plus chest worth alot who would dare?

SacredKnight
10-18-2014, 09:50 PM
Actually, an average player IMO is someone who buys plat but only about once a year and in small bundles. A F2P player is the ones you want to be talking about.

Vaeriu
10-18-2014, 11:43 PM

Insanely low odds my friend :)

Gensin
10-19-2014, 02:46 AM
Actually, an average player IMO is someone who buys plat but only about once a year and in small bundles. A F2P player is the ones you want to be talking about.

By average player I mean.

People that cant sustain money in real life, for example kids.
Only few adults play this game and this game is actually made for kids because as a adult they should be working and not spending money in a game gambling. But since theres adults might as well put real money too, hobby.

Coming from a p2w player.

Pivot
10-19-2014, 12:22 PM
I've opened over 500 elite golden warchest not one maul or talon but got two mythic armory back when ey were like 10m lol