PDA

View Full Version : Story tokens

ClumsyCactus
10-17-2014, 11:08 AM
I have a Quick idea.
First, take a moment to remember what you can buy for story tokens.
Yeah, a few pets, and a few more slots to everything... What more?
I will tell you.
"Talespinners armor"
This armor is honestly riddiculous, it has a quite high price, and it is terrible.
At Low levels i suppose it is good compared to noob gear, but in the time it takes you to get that much tokens you could have leveled up 5 Times (if you dont play that much), or ALOT more.
This armor has no point, since it is basically identical to all other noob gear that you loot from copperchests.
If we could get a "storytellers vanity"
Or maybe "bards armor" a new legendary item.
Or, maybe even a new PET. (#petlegends)
Actually, anything is better. It is just a waste of time.
If anyone think that it is actually usable, please tell me why... Because i dont get why they would even have created these in the first place.

Ssneakykills
10-17-2014, 11:45 AM
I love the story tokens meaner can save my plat and buy the essentials I need without spending any plat whatsoever such as inventory slots or character slots

If anything it's helped the majority of al rather than done nothing

Zylx
10-17-2014, 11:50 AM
Cant believe it's already been over a year since the Bard Revamp.

Time flies.

Samhayne
10-17-2014, 11:53 AM
One thing we know is that players can chew through content like no other :)

We would love to make more stuff for Story Tokens. It has been on "Ye Olde List" since we revamped the Story content last year. Unfortunately, it hasn't bubbled to the top of that list yet.

Sdbigdaddy
10-17-2014, 12:08 PM
Hi Sam,
Jina (from above) has some great ideas! Would it be difficult to change out items for the story tokens? Ie, how neat would it be for one weekend if a mythic pet (not tradable) could be purchased with story tokens (like 250)? It would keep a lot of players that are waiting for the events to check in everyday and build their stack of story tokens in case something really neat is available and for a limited time.
Thanks for reading.

scarysmerf
10-17-2014, 07:23 PM
Lots of people would love a mythic story pet that would cost like 1,000 tokens id save up for a cool pet like that. Maybe a Elephant :)

kinzmet
10-18-2014, 10:35 AM

We would love to make more stuff for Story Tokens. It has been on "Ye Olde List" since we revamped the Story content last year. Unfortunately, it hasn't bubbled to the top of that list yet.

Thanks sam! this is an amazing news to daily quest lover like me :)
better gears, pets, additional freebies like 100 tokens to open a locked crate!

cami
10-18-2014, 10:39 AM
I have a Quick idea.
First, take a moment to remember what you can buy for story tokens.
Yeah, a few pets, and a few more slots to everything... What more?
I will tell you.
"Talespinners armor"
This armor is honestly riddiculous, it has a quite high price, and it is terrible.
At Low levels i suppose it is good compared to noob gear, but in the time it takes you to get that much tokens you could have leveled up 5 Times (if you dont play that much), or ALOT more.
This armor has no point, since it is basically identical to all other noob gear that you loot from copperchests.
If we could get a "storytellers vanity"
Or maybe "bards armor" a new legendary item.
Or, maybe even a new PET. (#petlegends)
Actually, anything is better. It is just a waste of time.
If anyone think that it is actually usable, please tell me why... Because i dont get why they would even have created these in the first place.

yes is a noob gear , IDK why sts build that lol, is better nothing than that daggers.

Jack O Reaper
10-18-2014, 12:37 PM

Like they said...

Rome Wasn't Built In A Day.

ClumsyCactus
10-18-2014, 01:24 PM
I love the story tokens meaner can save my plat and buy the essentials I need without spending any plat whatsoever such as inventory slots or character slots

If anything it's helped the majority of al rather than done nothing
Oh i think tou misunderstood me ;)
The rant is on the armor buyable for storytokens, the rest of the system is fine.

Meemaw
10-18-2014, 06:40 PM
Doesnt matter for me really... I havent done a bard story in months, I just usually buy 2 things; Invo slots and Stash slots. lolio

SacredKnight
10-19-2014, 12:52 AM
Lots of people would love a mythic story pet that would cost like 1,000 tokens id save up for a cool pet like that. Maybe a Elephant :)

Halloween, Grimm, 1100 Tokens.

ChillyPepper
10-19-2014, 02:44 PM
Elephant ftw! [emoji208]