PDA

View Full Version : To whoever own that name "Poseidon".

Gensin
10-18-2014, 01:56 AM
Your doom has come!

The newly announced LB vanity for rogues is a medusa costume, since the greek mythological legends says, Poseidon raped Medusa, Medusa prays to Athena then Athena turns her into a snake freak.

Would be nice seeing a rogue with a Medusa outfit killing Poseidon in pvp, rofl.

Greek Legends.

Raselph
10-18-2014, 01:59 AM
Your doom has come!

The newly announced LB vanity for rogues is a medusa costume, since the greek mythological legends says, Poseidon raped Medusa, Medusa prays to Athena then Athena turns her into a snake freak.

Would be nice seeing a rogue with a Medusa outfit killing Poseidon in pvp, rofl.

Greek Legends.

this is an off-topic like discussion for me -.-

ClumsyCactus
10-18-2014, 02:00 AM
Your doom has come!

Greek Legends.

Zeus has that name

kinzmet
Better yet, a rogue with "Medusa" name and in medusa vanity kills "Poseidon". :)

#GreekLegends

Raselph
Zeus has that name

u don't have to mention lol *keep it a secret* rofl

Gensin
10-18-2014, 02:02 AM
Zeus has that name

Hopefully hes planning to run the event and get vanity, A toon named Poseidon wearing a Medusa outfit looks soooo Ironic.

Anarchist
10-18-2014, 02:12 AM
Far fetched irony but still irony.
A video AL story could be made out of it.

Remember Me
10-18-2014, 09:38 PM
Will do.

Zeus
10-18-2014, 11:45 PM
Your doom has come!

Greek Legends.

I already thought of that, haha. Unfortunately, I do not even use the name. However, I do plan to pick up a vanity to fit the greek theme of all my characters!

Now, the real question is...what if Poseidon was wearing a Medusa outfit? O_O

Zeus
10-18-2014, 11:45 PM
Will do.

Impossibru!

Deadroth
10-19-2014, 04:22 AM

Wear or not to wear, that is the question :P

ChillyPepper
10-19-2014, 02:39 PM

Poseidon will be inside Medusa... [emoji57]

Helicopter
10-19-2014, 04:24 PM
Poseidon will be inside Medusa... [emoji57]
Infraction? or nah?

Raselph
10-19-2014, 10:30 PM
I already thought of that, haha. Unfortunately, I do not even use the name. However, I do plan to pick up a vanity to fit the greek theme of all my characters!

simple ,

either posiedon looses his fame or

stones everyone (including you!)

which is not even funny but rather punnier joke

jiph
10-19-2014, 10:31 PM
My opinion: Greek gods don't exist and never existed is all in your imagination time to grow up

Zeus
10-20-2014, 12:25 AM
My opinion: Greek gods don't exist and never existed is all in your imagination time to grow up

Nobody said that they did exist. They're just a legend and legends are cool!

Raselph
10-20-2014, 12:30 AM
Nobody said that they did exist. They're just a legend and legends are cool!

TRUE!!! agreed lol

matanofx
10-20-2014, 12:34 AM

Gensin
10-20-2014, 02:55 AM

Ever heard of religion? and mythology?
Did you guys studied that in history?

Xeusx
10-20-2014, 03:14 AM
It seems like you don't care about religion.

Raselph
10-20-2014, 05:30 AM
LOL

Gensin
10-20-2014, 05:41 AM
did you study?

yep , i studied it by myself about the greeks.

this topic is totally insane and it was best to keep it to yourself rather than share your "idea" or "thoughts"

LOL, greeks were polytheistic religion , they had too many gods (pricesly 12) their relations with each different god made it polytheistic cuz there was each god for everything and for something (which youu already know) , ik im talking like trash but its th best info i have.

IMO, if you know that youd better have been stayed off the topic lel. This wasnt insane everyone by literally almost everyone is having a laugh at this post. I didnt see it something to be worth locking up in yourself, freedom of speech.

Btw, Its just a example Xeusx said, If you dont belive in something that cant be seen in the eyes you are not faithful. Since the guy didnt belive in those gods and goddess and just made them "imaginations" made his post related someing in our modern time which is religion.

Anarchist
10-20-2014, 06:33 AM
Religion is the opium of the people.

Gensin
10-20-2014, 06:37 AM
IMO, if you know that youd better have been stayed off the topic lel. This wasnt insane everyone by literally almost everyone is having a laugh at this post. I didnt see it something to be worth locking up in yourself, freedom of speech.

Btw, Its just a example Xeusx said, If you dont belive in something that cant be seen in the eyes you are not faithful. Since the guy didnt belive in those gods and goddess and just made them "imaginations" made his post related someing in our modern time which is religion.

My post makes me look like a religion manifesto, Disclaimer I'm atheist.

Anarchist
10-20-2014, 06:39 AM
My post makes me look like a religion manifesto, Disclaimer I'm atheist.

Much better.

Xeusx
10-20-2014, 08:58 AM
IMO, having religion is a must for all humans.

Starkinea
10-20-2014, 09:16 AM
Good manners and behavior should be more important than any religion...

Darkrai
10-20-2014, 09:28 AM
Here we go

Anarchist
10-20-2014, 09:29 AM
In theory we cant talk about this but forum so boring today.

The only religion you need is "no religions".

Spiritual Religions teach you to suffer and endure the pain of the world to better enjoy its benefit tomorrow(when you are dead) thats ironic.

Materialistic Religions such as faith in money, power, love or any forms we can feel personally still tie you down cause you must rely on them to solve your problems. Take for example the scenario where you are are poor or you are weak or you aren't loved you feel bad, incomplete cause your "God is dead".

No Religion doesn't require believes neither do you have to have faith in beings you won't see except you eat mushrooms or get tied down by material things...you are not forced to do anything except take fate the way it comes without relying on external/divine interventions to come save your bum. Its like believing in yourself but while if you believe in yourself and you fail, its your fault in no religion whether you fail or have success doesn't even matter.

Everyone has his own type of no religion, its what we deeply aspire, to be able to do what we want, when we want, how we want it or simply not do anything at all, never moved by any external obbligation, call it free freedom.

Edit: No religion is a utopy.

ClumsyCactus
10-20-2014, 09:38 AM
Okay, now everyone shut up about the topic religions since rule 1 of the internet is religion=FIGHT
(If anyone reply to this i will propably reply since i am a fat hypocrite that always needs to tell people my opinion lol)

matanofx
10-20-2014, 10:02 AM
Okay, now everyone shut up about the topic religions since rule 1 of the internet is religion=FIGHT
(If anyone reply to this i will propably reply since i am a fat hypocrite that always needs to tell people my opinion lol)

Why u so fat?!?!

The world and our universe were created 5500 years ago

Noah's arc is a documentry

Heaven is real, its where twix came from

Snakes used to have legs but then they lied and lost them

Hadec
10-20-2014, 02:18 PM
It seems like you don't care about religion.

2 different worlds :)

Gensin
10-20-2014, 05:35 PM
Oh god, lol

Kingofninjas
10-20-2014, 05:59 PM
Your doom has come!

Greek Legends.
The way I read the legend is that Poseidon had a thing for Medusa and they fooled around in Athena's temple so she got pissed and cursed Medusa.

Gensin
10-21-2014, 02:39 AM
Heaven is real, its where twix came from

Whos fat now?! :P