PDA

View Full Version : What should I do?

Amadorbibidor
10-18-2014, 08:45 AM
Hello Arcane Legends Forum Community

I recently had something I should choose but I like both, so I haven't got any idea what should I do. I hope you guys gonna suggest or tell me what is best.

Option A

Farm 4m gold more and get regular lvl.41 Warrior gear. Then join a guild with no lvl cap and many members and help the beginners to achieve and pass maps. (something I love to do) I can farm more gold and run events etc...

Option B

Farm 2 mil gold more and complete my gear for my lvl.26 mage. Then go PvP with a guild and kill people.(something that gets me excited) I can't farm more gold and its hard for me to run events cus of the bad parties.

As I don't have gold to do both I would like some suggestion from you forumers on what I should do. Any suggestion or info helps,

Thanks!

Anarchist
10-18-2014, 08:58 AM
Twink with not plat to throw on lockeds are poor.
Wise twinks dont invest everything twinking.

My advice is too gear your war then farm 2m, afterwise, to gear you twink. This way you can maintain your twink with your endgame war without risking to go bankrupt.

aarrgggggg
10-18-2014, 11:28 AM
Hello Arcane Legends Forum Community

I recently had something I should choose but I like both, so I haven't got any idea what should I do. I hope you guys gonna suggest or tell me what is best.

Option A

Farm 4m gold more and get regular lvl.41 Warrior gear. Then join a guild with no lvl cap and many members and help the beginners to achieve and pass maps. (something I love to do) I can farm more gold and run events etc...

Option B

Farm 2 mil gold more and complete my gear for my lvl.26 mage. Then go PvP with a guild and kill people.(something that gets me excited) I can't farm more gold and its hard for me to run events cus of the bad parties.

As I don't have gold to do both I would like some suggestion from you forumers on what I should do. Any suggestion or info helps,

Thanks!

welcome back amad i am glad 2 see you did not quit...... go for option A and then use your endgame toon to fund any twinking u might want to do.

Amadorbibidor
10-18-2014, 12:54 PM
welcome back amad i am glad 2 see you did not quit...... go for option A and then use your endgame toon to fund any twinking u might want to do.

My return is not official yet but thanks. :P Tryied pvp today and sammy users made me tell Aarrggggg! So gonna do option A. The thing is 4 mil so not sure when returning

Migzorille
10-19-2014, 06:31 AM
Do option A then farm some more and then do option B

Avshow
10-19-2014, 09:16 PM
A ........

Raselph
10-20-2014, 10:18 PM
My return is not official yet but thanks. :P Tryied pvp today and sammy users made me tell Aarrggggg! So gonna do option A. The thing is 4 mil so not sure when returning

opt A and B are sufficent i suggest for opt C

synfullmagic_23110
10-21-2014, 02:36 AM
You should be getting your main which I believe is your warrior decked out first than cod back with options :3