PDA

View Full Version : Abaddon and Locked prices

Awesomazing
10-18-2014, 11:48 AM
1)
Abaddon prices are lower than I expected.
The first day of abddon weekend it was at 950k, the price then went up to around 1.5m and now back down to 950k again. I thought as the sale for it is now over the price would increase.
Whats up with this, can anyone shed some light?

2)
Locked prices are very low and they bounce up and down but no higher than 6k or lower than 2k.
Will the prices go up for Halloween or will they stay low?

Cray
10-18-2014, 11:53 AM
I think people are saving up for haloween event, so no one is buying Abaddons (or anything rly) at the moment.

I wouldn't expect much of lockeds.. They might rise. But probably not much, people have hoarded too much for that

Awesomazing
10-18-2014, 11:59 AM
I think people are saving up for haloween event, so no one is buying abaddons at the moment.

I wouldnt expext much of lockeds.. hey might rise, but not much, people have hoarded too much for that

I agree with you for Abaddon but after event, after the grimms, they will rise?
I guess lockeds will take its time to rise or sink or to whatever.

Cray
10-18-2014, 12:01 PM
I agree with you for Abaddon but after event, after the grimms, they will rise?
I guess lockeds will take its time to rise or sink or to whatever.
I don't see a reason why they wouldn't ;) Its a discontinued pet, and I don't think its a bad pet either.

Awesomazing
10-18-2014, 12:24 PM
I don't see a reason why they wouldn't ;) Its a discontinued pet, and I don't think its a bad pet either.

Discontinued??? As in it will never return?

Cray
10-18-2014, 12:26 PM
Discontinued??? As in it will never return?
I meant that you can't buy it at the moment. Sorry my English isn't really good :-/ I bet it'll come back at some time, but it probably takes a while ^^

Awesomazing
10-18-2014, 12:33 PM
I meant that you can't buy it at the moment. Sorry my English isn't really good :-/ I bet it'll come back at some time, but it probably takes a while ^^
Lol no problem you'll perfect English and phewww I thought it was gone

spimeslam
10-18-2014, 12:50 PM
Also as these sweet legendary pets come (dova, gyrm, blinky) people see that there is more and more of a variety of decent pets to pick from. We see the same in diversity of special gem prices. As more options become available the desire for a certain pet, weapon, gem decreases and is dispersed.

As for Abaddon and Grimm prices.. first off the prices will never reach the previous max peice fo these because they are becoming more common as the game progresses and better pets are released. abaddon will go up a few months after xmas as 46 cap update nears that XP boost will be more desirable. Grimm price will stay low for a while because it is possible to buy with tokens but the glory of eggs is they get opened on a daily basis (gems get used too) so eventually price will rise as long as more options don't become available to disperse the desire for these items. Well that's my input on the subject I hope I helped shed some light on how this stuff works.

FluffNStuff
10-18-2014, 01:16 PM
Just the usual cycle of the game. Myth eggs got released and after time their price went up as the stock dwindled. Players of course noticed so they started hoarding when released to cash in on the price increase, which drove up the initial price. But now all this hoarding has made it so the stock is not dwindling, so back down the price goes.

Fran Mac
10-18-2014, 01:25 PM
abaddon price has to rise, if i had the money i would buy all of them i assure u

then was massive sale when they anounce the change in mythics and with that everyone start selling everything everything like crazy and everybody is keeping their gold and even dova bear (bad pet with great stats) and gyrm were so much affected.

the locs are very easy to get and with the plat abusers gone they are not selling since almost anyone can spend 15 plat for one and 150 for ten, so it wont rise much because if u have 30m to spend u cant open them without plat

Migzorille
10-19-2014, 06:33 AM
Maybe they are waiting for grimm so they dont want to buy abaddon

Awesomazing
10-19-2014, 10:15 AM
Maybe they are waiting for grimm so they dont want to buy abaddon
Maybe

aquascaper
10-20-2014, 09:15 PM
Abaddon will go up as soon as people return for the event.