PDA

View Full Version : Missing Pieces for those who are having problems

Awesomazing
10-18-2014, 04:31 PM
So first off this is for upgrading the mythic helm, after the doublet was upgraded. Now this quest missing pieces isn't hard to do it takes some time so here is how I got the pieces in an efficient time frame.

1) Get the quest from jerril (if you don't already have) in keyls

2) Go to the windmoore harbor and run the map but only smash the barrels/boxes, and I usually do up to sully but you can do up to blue crab(don't bother to kill him)

-People say do it in ghost party but I did public and it took about 2-3hrs can't remember for sure.

3) After finishing windmoore harbor go to a town or any place and then teleport back to windmoore.

-Repeat this process for about 10mins (longer if you think you can) then take a break (if you want too, I took a 5min break if I get no pieces in the 10mins)

4) Do these steps and with a little effort and time you would get the pieces to upgrade your helm.

-It will take time so have a little patience.
-When I was doing it, usually when I get 1 piece a second would follow.

Serancha
10-19-2014, 07:31 AM
If you go with other people and they get ahead of you, their pets break the boxes / barrels and then you don't get pieces. That's why people suggest solo party for this quest. It can be done in a group but it is much more time consuming.

Grog beach and skull cove are good too.

Awesomazing
10-19-2014, 10:14 AM
If you go with other people and they get ahead of you, their pets break the boxes / barrels and then you don't get pieces. That's why people suggest solo party for this quest. It can be done in a group but it is much more time consuming.

Grog beach and skull cove are good too.
Yeah that actually did happen that's y i said you can do ghost party