PDA

View Full Version : I was looking at cons in pl app purchasse

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 03:01 PM
I saw the "cons" there dumb they get mad cause you have to pay money for new dungeons they say pvp is dumb and other stuff! They think devs get money out of air i think there haters how can they be mad at a good game made by devs who care for there players by fixing stuff asap

asommers
02-02-2011, 03:03 PM
It helps to have a thick skin for those types of things.

-ALS

Pharcyde
02-02-2011, 03:49 PM
Doncha just hate it when you go to forest haven and the entire lobby is like "This games dumb, worst app ever, lamee...." I'm like "well if you don't like it, then why the hell are you sitting in the lobby complaining about the game your on.. Just turn it off" Then there like "Well I want to make as many people quit this game as possible, it doesn't deserve to be played" "really? Get a life."

Lesrider
02-02-2011, 03:55 PM
Doncha just hate it when you go to forest haven and the entire lobby is like "This games dumb, worst app ever, lamee...." I'm like "well if you don't like it, then why the hell are you sitting in the lobby complaining about the game your on.. Just turn it off" Then there like "Well I want to make as many people quit this game as possible, it doesn't deserve to be played" "really? Get a life."

Lol I've seen those, too. It's fun when the whole room gangs up on them.

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 03:58 PM
Yea one person yelled this is a cheap form a worl of warcraft this is its own game its not meant to be compared to worl of warcraft its meant for mobile mmo!

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 03:58 PM
It helps to have a thick skin for those types of things.

-ALS

Nicely played