PDA

View Full Version : Bye!

Endkey
10-19-2014, 05:43 AM
Hey guys!

After playing this game since the start, its finally time for me to say goodbye to this game and the people there, and on the forums. The game was really fun in the start and I have sat down and played this game more than any other games in my life. This was my first and prolly the last MMORPG and Id like to thank STS for making this game and to my friends for staying by my side. I cant name all the people who I had an awesome time with but if I ever talked to you, you were a friend!

Leaving the game due to college. Too much to do and not enough time to come online and play :(

Special thanks:
-(in no particular order) Poached, Zynd, Ruxxz, Laveen, Versionfrench and Alitarose for being there for me at the end.
-to <Pride> peeps for giving me the guild i loved <3 .
-to <Magnum> for giving me the love in PvP ;) I hope we are all good.
-to <Recovery> friends specially Castellanna <3
-to <The Collective> people for that funny line chat :p

Id just like to say sorry to anyone out there who I was mean to or to whom I abused or said any bad things. I hope they will forgive me for my behaviour.

In the end, Id like to say that I know this is the wrong section to post this thread :banana: but meh, the Sun set and happy trails is a dead section. My last advice to STS, dont hide it there in the Off-topic discussions and bring it in the front. Trust me, I went to that section by mistake once and Im sure if I hadn't, I never would have known about the section lol.

Asked STS to ban my account!

Raselph
10-19-2014, 05:46 AM
Hey guys!

After playing this game since the start, its finally time for me to say goodbye to this game and the people there, and on the forums. The game was really fun in the start and I have sat down and played this game more than any other games in my life. This was my first and prolly the last MMORPG and Id like to thank STS for making this game and to my friends for staying by my side. I cant name all the people who I had an awesome time with but if I ever talked to you, you were a friend!

Leaving the game due to college. Too much to do and not enough time to come online and play :(

Special thanks:
-(in no particular order) Poached, Zynd, Ruxxz, Laveen, Versionfrench and Alitarose for being there for me at the end.

Id just like to say sorry to anyone out there who I was mean to or to whom I abused or said any bad things. I hope they will forgive me for my behaviour.

In the end, Id like to say that I know this is the wrong section to post this thread :banana: but meh, the Sun set and happy trails is a dead section. My last advice to STS, dont hide it there in the Off-topic discussions and bring it in the front. Trust me, I went to that section by mistake once and Im sure if I hadn't, I never would have known about the section lol.

oh yea this made me cry for like 20 mins,

it was nice also by doing pvp with you ESPECIALLY IT WAS ULTRA FUNNY!!!

hope to see you again...come back when you feel the time is right...at least retire after these events...you might have a good time.............

-Killerzeron

Raselph
10-19-2014, 05:47 AM
good luck in you college exams and classes...hope you become what you wish for and become known in life

hope you will claim your destiny....

Deadroth
10-19-2014, 05:50 AM
Dear Friend, I will miss Your great forum posts... We all will miss You!

Thank You for everything.
Deadroth

zyn
10-19-2014, 05:50 AM
Omg endy noooo!! :(

Gensin
10-19-2014, 05:51 AM
Bai bai. ;)

- Dr. Seuss (Gensin)

Raselph
10-19-2014, 05:56 AM
OH MY GAD

end YOU JUST MADE ME A SENIOR MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Endkey
10-19-2014, 05:57 AM
OH MY GAD

end YOU JUST MADE ME A SENIOR MEMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol a parting gift :p btw it was ur posts i think, u reached 500

Raselph
10-19-2014, 05:58 AM
lol a parting gift :p btw it was ur posts i think, u reached 500

O.O

Eski
10-19-2014, 06:01 AM
I wish you the best for your life endkey , may all your wishes become true !
And hey may your borred of real life in future, then you know what you have to do :)

Ssneakykills
10-19-2014, 06:49 AM
Good luck with college im also at college and juggling games and work is hard work. You made a very wise choice :)

Chrisaetoshawker
10-19-2014, 06:50 AM
Good luck :)

Ruzada
10-19-2014, 06:55 AM
Gonna miss ya, gonna miss pvping with you, gonna miss spending time with you in different maps, gonna miss spamming you with calls, gonna miss trying to get in the ocean with you in Pier...im soooo...CONFUSED!!! ♡ <3

Endkey
10-19-2014, 07:02 AM
Gonna miss ya, gonna miss pvping with you, gonna miss spending time with you in different maps, gonna miss spamming you with calls, gonna miss trying to get in the ocean with you in Pier...im soooo...CONFUSED!!! ♡ <3

lolol will miss u too!

Konviict
10-19-2014, 07:46 AM
this also means you say gud bai to the 'anime lovers' thread??

nooo don't leave :sorrow:

Endkey
10-19-2014, 07:49 AM
this also means you say gud bai to the 'anime lovers' thread??

nooo don't leave :sorrow:

i asked madnab to take over but idk, hope he does :(

Konviict
10-19-2014, 07:57 AM
i asked madnab to take over but idk, hope he does :(

aw bro...:/
anyway gl with college

will miss u, ecchi buddy :p

Bless
10-19-2014, 08:09 AM
Hope you excel in college brah. Had some good times :)

Endkey
10-19-2014, 08:54 AM
Hope you excel in college brah. Had some good times :)

totally bro

anyway gl with college

haha <3

Gensin
10-19-2014, 09:03 AM
anyway gl with college

Eww yak, yaoi better :3

matanofx
10-19-2014, 09:09 AM
One of the good guys,
have a wondeful time living life to the fullest and good luck with all your classes!!!

Endkey
10-19-2014, 09:21 AM
Eww yak, yaoi better :3

ew!

One of the good guys,
have a wondeful time living life to the fullest and good luck with all your classes!!!

thanks alot man!

Azehiukey
10-19-2014, 09:23 AM
Add Content

Endkey
10-19-2014, 09:27 AM
Add Content

huh?

yasshh
10-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Good luck with ur real life bro! Will miss u ��

Sigh

Amadorbibidor
10-19-2014, 09:38 AM
I don't know you but it makes me really sad that ur leaving.

P.S. I didn't knew about that Sunsets and Happy Trails till they moved my post there.

Bunny♥
10-19-2014, 10:02 AM
oh....
idk why i lost a track on you (both in game and in line) , you deleted all, and by mean, literally, ALL .. =c
And so after days I visited a thread titled "bye!" and never knew you made it! When did you decide things like this =c
HOW DARE YOU =c

Endkey
10-19-2014, 11:13 AM
I don't know you but it makes me really sad that ur leaving.

P.S. I didn't knew about that Sunsets and Happy Trails till they moved my post there.

LOL so someone who has had the same experiance as me :p

oh....
idk why i lost a track on you (both in game and in line) , you deleted all, and by mean, literally, ALL .. =c
And so after days I visited a thread titled "bye!" and never knew you made it! When did you decide things like this =c
HOW DARE YOU =c
lol i was fantasize in game, i told u so, but i never got a reply back from u

Good luck with ur real life bro! Will miss u ��

Sigh

my first friend in game, will miss ya loads man! <3

Bunny♥
10-19-2014, 11:46 AM
lol i was fantasize in game, i told u so, but i never got a reply back from u

wwhaaaaaa, nuuu

Endkey
10-19-2014, 11:51 AM
wwhaaaaaa, nuuu

lol its trueeeee, real life will be the goal from now on :(

Bunny♥
10-19-2014, 11:56 AM
lol its trueeeee, real life will be the goal from now on :(

=c
but ... but .... =c
u wont miss me? =P =,c

Endkey
10-19-2014, 11:58 AM
=c
but ... but .... =c

haha i cant believe it either

Bunny♥
10-19-2014, 12:00 PM
haha i cant believe it either

i juz asked u a question =c

Frigglish
10-19-2014, 12:24 PM
`
will miss your wonderful presence..
♥ Best of luck, Endling ~ ! ;w;
- poached/back

jiph
10-19-2014, 01:01 PM
No need to post any threads about leaving just stop playing simple

Endkey
10-19-2014, 01:40 PM
`
will miss your wonderful presence..
♥ Best of luck, Endling ~ ! ;w;
- poached/back

<3

i juz asked u a question =c

when o.O?

Zylx
10-19-2014, 01:59 PM
:'(

Bunny♥
10-19-2014, 02:26 PM
No need to post any threads about leaving just stop playing simple

he needs to post to give credits and say good bye to his friends. Maybe you dont have any thats why you dont understand the purpose why sunsets and happy trails is made.

when o.O?

=c
u wont miss me? =P =,c

Endkey
10-19-2014, 04:14 PM
he needs to post to give credits and say good bye to his friends. Maybe you dont have any thats why you dont understand the purpose why sunsets and happy trails is made.

lol sure i will, and all of my pride peeps. U guys gave me the best guild i ever had! if it was pride id stay there instead of leaving for other guilds :(

Helicopter
10-19-2014, 04:30 PM
Didn't get to know you well, but I'm sure as heck the community will miss you dearly (That includes myself). Take Care, End!

Endkey
10-19-2014, 04:59 PM
Didn't get to know you well, but I'm sure as heck the community will miss you dearly (That includes myself). Take Care, End!

thanks alot!

gumball3000
10-19-2014, 06:36 PM
Good luck in life endkey, i hope you acomplish everything you put your mind to.

Btw, never rly spoke to you in game but always thought you are one of the cooler guys out there.

Once again good luck but in college remember to work hard and party just as hard or even harder, you will not regret it!

Alhuntrazeck
10-19-2014, 08:44 PM
Enzoooooo :'(

I'm gonna miss you :/ all the best irl, its what matters after all!

jiph
10-19-2014, 10:35 PM
I won't make a silly thread to say good bye if I don't evenknow you irl -.' All mmos are played by anonymous people is all business

Raselph
10-19-2014, 11:33 PM
I won't make a silly thread to say good bye if I don't evenknow you irl -.' All mmos are played by anonymous people is all business

when people forge as a family , when they think its time for them to depart you will understand the pain and sadness kiddo

Raselph
10-19-2014, 11:34 PM
Hey guys!

Special thanks:

i also will miss your looks you gave in PVP :D was so funny and your style "HILARIOUS"

Amadorbibidor
10-20-2014, 01:54 AM

There's a difference between anonymous people and the AL community. As you may know even if you can't have visual contact playing this people still meet everyday online here and this way sometimes a strong friend relation is created. It happens to everybody who is enough smart to do friends and people who play solo and never use chat to communicate, only for announcing items for sale, can't understand this. You belive or not there's people who from the beggining with 1 common sword and 1 common armor meet somebody else and they still friends this days with arcane and mythic gear. I don't know this guy/girl but she was always active and friendly on forum, thats why i decided to tell him/her goodbye,

Regardless your entry was pretty rude I would please ask you to leave this thread and keep with your business, Endkey deserves a warm goodbye, don't be the trulle here. ;)

Endkey
10-20-2014, 03:41 AM
Good luck in life endkey, i hope you acomplish everything you put your mind to.

Btw, never rly spoke to you in game but always thought you are one of the cooler guys out there.

Once again good luck but in college remember to work hard and party just as hard or even harder, you will not regret it!

thanks alot mate, ik we have had some quarrels but i hope we are good now!

Enzoooooo :'(

I'm gonna miss you :/ all the best irl, its what matters after all!

alk*nt! ill miss ya maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, a pro mage for sure, idk abt rogue tho :P

Endkey
10-20-2014, 03:42 AM
There's a difference between anonymous people and the AL community. As you may know even if you can't have visual contact playing this people still meet everyday online here and this way sometimes a strong friend relation is created. It happens to everybody who is enough smart to do friends and people who play solo and never use chat to communicate, only for announcing items for sale, can't understand this. You belive or not there's people who from the beggining with 1 common sword and 1 common armor meet somebody else and they still friends this days with arcane and mythic gear. I don't know this guy/girl but she was always active and friendly on forum, thats why i decided to tell him/her goodbye,

Regardless your entry was pretty rude I would please ask you to leave this thread and keep with your business, Endkey deserves a warm goodbye, don't be the trulle here. ;)

thanks alot man, and im a he :p and im glad to see people thought nice of me in the game and on the forums :,)

Hectororius
10-20-2014, 05:10 AM
Really wish I got to know you a little better. always feel free to drop by on Line :)
Best of luck in college!

Endkey
10-20-2014, 08:10 AM
Really wish I got to know you a little better. always feel free to drop by on Line :)
Best of luck in college!

thanks alot hect, pls say my hello to all the TC peeps in the line chat for me!

Alhuntrazeck
10-20-2014, 09:52 AM
thanks alot mate, ik we have had some quarrels but i hope we are good now!

alk*nt! ill miss ya maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan, a pro mage for sure, idk abt rogue tho :P

Endkey
10-20-2014, 11:09 AM

hahah <3

Candylicks
10-20-2014, 11:36 AM
Good luck Endy. I will miss our naughty language lessons.

Endkey
10-20-2014, 12:05 PM
Good luck Endy. I will miss our naughty language lessons.

haha those were good times :,)

Moehummer
10-22-2014, 04:44 PM
Good luck on college bro ...
Never expected YOU to stand down..
:)
I hope I'll meet you one day..

Endkey
10-23-2014, 10:40 AM
Good luck on college bro ...
Never expected YOU to stand down..
:)