PDA

View Full Version : Cant finish this quest!!!

Tranquilizers
10-19-2014, 09:28 AM
Guys! I cant get the title love struck cause i cant finish the auest !!!
Please help me how to finish it!!

Ebezaanec
10-19-2014, 09:33 AM
You must go complete all of Karin's quests. Go to a mailbox and start completing them. Most of the time she wants you to complete a level.

Amadorbibidor
10-19-2014, 09:34 AM
Hello Bebeng11!

I had same difficulties 2 months ago. If you can't complete parts of it you have to do the next:

When you use "go to" button you get to a map. In that map you have to move around ALL the places. You have to walk on all parts of the map, even end roads. This way you gonna get quests of that achievment complete.

Good luck!

Eski
10-20-2014, 02:28 AM
And if that doesnt help delete the quest and restart it

Instanthumor
10-20-2014, 03:42 AM
The quest is bugged. Run through all Dead City maps until you get lucky and complete the quest. The "Go To" buttons take you to the wrong places it seems.

On another note, does anyone still have the Exiled for Peace quest? It says to bring the Sarai Fruit to Gruu in The Wilds, and I'm not sure what to do with the quest.

Amadorbibidor
10-20-2014, 03:50 AM
The quest is bugged. Run through all Dead City maps until you get lucky and complete the quest. The "Go To" buttons take you to the wrong places it seems.

On another note, does anyone still have the Exiled for Peace quest? It says to bring the Sarai Fruit to Gruu in The Wilds, and I'm not sure what to do with the quest.

Collect flowers (you gonna know which are the right ones when you see them) from the wilds. Then go to the first end-road from the map and turn the quest. It gonna give you 25 pots.

Good luck

Instanthumor
10-20-2014, 03:52 AM
Collect flowers (you gonna know which are the right ones when you see them) from the wilds. Then go to the first end-road from the map and turn the quest. It gonna give you 25 pots.

Good luck

I got all 40/40 items, there's no Gruu in The Wilds lmao

Amadorbibidor
10-20-2014, 03:55 AM
I got all 40/40 items, there's no Gruu in The Wilds lmao

6 months I didnt made any quest.. Except daily... I think you could use the Quest Mail (or something like that) in the wilds.., if there is one you may be able to turn it at the wooden ugly old mail.

Eski
10-20-2014, 05:33 AM
The guru is in the first tindirin map, from the strart straight ahead

Iahwahska
10-20-2014, 10:54 AM
First left in Wilds. can't miss him.

Ihateppl
10-20-2014, 11:43 AM
I used to think Love Struck was a guild... I wanted to join it so badly. "excuse me sir, can I join love struck?"

Zylx
10-20-2014, 03:49 PM

Did you collect the fruit? You collect them when you kill some of the tribal mobs in the Wilds. Once you have all the fruit, go back to him. I had no trouble with it.