PDA

View Full Version : Questions to the Devs ;)

Pharcyde
02-02-2011, 04:01 PM
So, since the Devs have made many games and have many under the works, I was just curious. Do you guys ever enjoy your "god like" abilities in the player servers or is it boring to you guys since you all have everything you will ever need? I have always thought that if I was a dev, Id always be engulfing myself is special contents, but I never thought of how it might be boring having everything in the game done in under a minute.

Physiologic
02-02-2011, 04:11 PM
Think of any game you've played that had some "cheats enabled" function and you could enter God-mode or Infinite Ammo or the like.

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 04:16 PM
I like the "god" games i just dont like god mode on other games

Pharcyde
02-02-2011, 04:18 PM
Think of any game you've played that had some "cheats enabled" function and you could enter God-mode or Infinite Ammo or the like.

yeah but theres still limitations. Imagine if you had the power to manipulate the game in any way you ever wanted to.

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 04:19 PM
It woukd take a while since you have to create but once you do youll be powerful then youll get bored and make "tougher" to make it fun!

Physiologic
02-02-2011, 04:20 PM
yeah but theres still limitations. Imagine if you had the power to manipulate the game in any way you ever wanted to.

Oh I would love to be in Cinco's spot...the ability to change the market and economy in an instant.

StompArtist
02-02-2011, 04:37 PM
To be honest if I had dev like powers I would either:

A) Never play much because it is my job.
B) Ruin the game for everyone doing something utterly silly.

So I am good with being a player :D

bladesword
02-03-2011, 03:19 AM
They enjoy locking threads when they have the disadvantage. (Sometimes)