PDA

View Full Version : Fix bulwark and elondrian gun

greekAL
10-19-2014, 01:14 PM
hello to everyone!
bulwark and gun need buffs otherwise give the option to owners to craft them to the halloween lvl 41 weapons this will fix the gold that many ppl lose from these nerfs!
its our new mythic weapons we dont want to lose them many ppl just buy them!
any other suggestions are welcome :)

Anarchist
10-19-2014, 01:36 PM
hello to everyone!
bulwark and gun need buffs

Yes.

otherwise give the option to owners to craft them to the halloween lvl 41 weapons this will fix the gold that many ppl lose from these nerfs!
its our new mythic weapons we dont want to lose them many ppl just buy them!
any other suggestions are welcome :)
No.

greekAL
10-19-2014, 02:23 PM
Yes.

No.
ik isnt fair but is better from nothing bro :/ fix or replace not other option left for this weapons

jiph
10-19-2014, 09:58 PM
My opinion:The plat farmers were exploiting the economy for years making all gear including arcane shard ridiculously over priced and some people really actually bought it for 100and something million gold -. Nothing is going to be the price it use to be because no one is willing to pay ridiculous amount of gold for something just them making them rule pvp and pve making other players feel ashamed and then they had no option but to spend 1000s of real money on plat to be competitive like them so don't expect to sell samael for 36m -.

greekAL
10-20-2014, 04:10 AM
and many of them still in game have the gold and merch with everything...i think is time for sts to start a new game :/ we cant even try with plat and farm to have a good amount of gold...

Serancha
10-20-2014, 05:16 AM
We don't even know the stats of the halloween mythics yet. Be careful what you wish for.

InternetExplorer
10-20-2014, 05:23 AM
I have lost interest in STS fixing the bulwark, it will either go down AL history as the worst weapon ever introduced in game. I also agree there are still some plat abusers from before who havent been punished yet, for all i know they mix plat farm and plat purchase and the plat purchase outweigh the plat hack, which makes STS think they dont deserve to get puhished at all.

Theres also those who got banned and made a new character, and slowly their items are being returned by, guess who... oh yeah youre right... :) Transparency huh.

In the end, broken weapons/pets will be broken, new content will be introduced leaving behind the broken ones, economy will always favor the few and the Dead will be resurrected sloooowly in another shape or form. LOL ( creepy huh )

Just my 2cents..

Raselph
10-20-2014, 06:21 AM
We don't even know the stats of the halloween mythics yet. Be careful what you wish for.

they should be a bit higher or far better than the older ones,

apologies sera, im not 100% SURE of it

most probably they will have higher stats which is common for level differences

greekAL
10-20-2014, 06:22 AM
they used bonesaw to save the boat this time! i hope this works and not see 30-40 bonesaws in game when the event ends!!!!!

greekAL
10-20-2014, 06:23 AM
they should be a bit higher or far better than the older ones,

apologies sera, im not 100% SURE of it

most probably they will have higher stats which is common for level differences
i think like always will be op :P and then nerf or be worthless and then to op and then nerf again :P this circle will nver stop!!!!

greekAL
10-20-2014, 06:24 AM
so the best way to save ur gold is buy items for a week and then just sold them and return to magmaticssss

Raselph
10-20-2014, 06:26 AM
i think like always will be op :P and then nerf or be worthless and then to op and then nerf again :P this circle will nver stop!!!!

yes, this called cycle of corruption

like corruption in a country?

its something like that

Raselph
10-20-2014, 06:53 AM
so the best way to save ur gold is buy items for a week and then just sold them and return to magmaticssss

i wouldnt recommend that, after elon event it took nearly 2weeks+ for dova to reach 600k

greekAL
10-20-2014, 10:09 AM
i wouldnt recommend that, after elon event it took nearly 2weeks+ for dova to reach 600k
talking about weapons bro :)

InternetExplorer
10-20-2014, 04:34 PM
Everyone come to this thread: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?180337-Bulwark-s-feedback-nerf-nerf-nerf-more ITs the same discussion regarding bulwark.

TY

will0
10-20-2014, 09:55 PM
maybe another singe saga as crafting material then decide to stop it :)

Raselph
10-20-2014, 09:56 PM

yes , but if you wanna blame STS for nerfing WE must remember the it is us , us forumers who complain about these issues, it's not actually STG or STS crashing the weapons market but it is rather us who do it.

if in terms of weapons , we will probably have a way better version but since the people might not keep the same prices like 5-10m for 36 lvl scythe , like maybe 10m+ for it...

Xeusx
10-21-2014, 02:34 AM
Weapons? You said items, but weapons? You never said that in your last post.

Raselph
10-21-2014, 07:53 AM
Weapons? You said items, but weapons? You never said that in your last post.

LOL , he just updated/edited LOL!