PDA

View Full Version : Can't buy items from itunes store

Zezima
04-10-2010, 07:31 AM
Hey guys, first I must say It's a great game you've made!

Okay, now to my problem. I'm now lvl 25 and I bought all the dungeons etc, but I am not able to buy any items with Itunes. I can connect to the store, but I don't see any items except for (Archer-> Armor:Fire Leather -> Burglar's Fiery Leather) and (Items Pack -> Archer -> Archer's Dark Forest Pack). The rest of the items does not appear on my screen. With that i mean that the list that you get when you choose a sub-category is completely empty, except for those 2 items I mentioned earlier.

What could be the problem? and is there a quick solution?

P.S There are other players with the same problem as I'm experiencing and they only see the same 2 items as I do. Oh, and btw, the "join friend" button is only working when your friend is the starter of the game.

// Z

Justg
04-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Thanks for reporting the itunes bug, we will look into it.

I believe the Join Friend bug will be fixed in the next client update.

Futumsh
04-10-2010, 07:35 PM
I believe the other items are pending apple approval, so they don't show up in the store yet.

Zezima
04-11-2010, 02:50 AM
oh okay, yeah I'm from Sweden so maybe the swedish Apple Store may have to approve as well and that's why its still pending.
Thank you for your help.

Sincerely Zezima

Zezima
04-11-2010, 01:34 PM
Okay I spoke to a few other players. It seems that like 20 % of the players can see the items, and even the items with 35 requirements.. And 80 % can see what I see. And they are from all over the world...

Which means there must be something other than pending problems..

Good luck!

BusKapE
04-11-2010, 04:00 PM
I have the same problem, i'm on the US itunes store and i have only one item for my archer available to buy, strange because before i bought the dark forest all the items did show up..

Banned
04-11-2010, 04:15 PM
I had the same EXACT problem. Same items and all. It happens after you purchase something. I had to reinstall the client to get it back to normal.

Zezima
04-11-2010, 04:28 PM
Okay I'll try to reinstall and see what happens.. Will give you an answer shortly.

// Zezima

____UPDATE____

Okay I deleted the application -> Restarted my phone hardstyle -> Reinstalled the application = Problem not solved... still can not see the objects.

Can you try to remember anything else you did "Banned"?

// Z

Flow
04-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Looking at the "In-game purchases" from the actual App Store, it doesn't seem like they have been added yet, so I am guessing that all we can do is wait for Apple to get their but going and approve them.

Zezima
04-13-2010, 02:33 AM
where do you find this "In-game purchases"?

NEGRISSIMO
04-13-2010, 04:29 PM
The "In-game purchases" are at Store > Buy with iTunes

ps - I stopped seeing item purchases from "Buy with iTunes" too a few days ago. ; ;

ameeps
04-13-2010, 09:59 PM
Yup, only the 2 or 3 in app purchases are showing up for me (I saw tons more a couple days ago, they seemingly disappeared).

Justg
04-13-2010, 10:16 PM
The majority of items are still in review... they'll show up in a few days.

Zezima
04-14-2010, 05:04 PM
The majority of items are still in review... they'll show up in a few days.

But this does not explain how some can see the items and have already bought them... And it does not have to do with what app store you are using, since my friend can buy from his account and he lives in the same country as me...

Banned
04-14-2010, 05:51 PM
@Justg

It's not that. It's a glitch. The only way to fix it is to reinstall the game. Has happened to me twice already.