PDA

View Full Version : [ | Suggestion | ] New Guild Ranking.

Amadorbibidor
10-20-2014, 03:12 AM
Hello Arlorians!

One more time, I gonna try to suggest to our so loved STG team a new, better and complete guild ranking. I told "one more time" because I know that many people posted similar threads, but they are mostly incomplete. Let me share with this forum my ideas and opinions.

The new guild classification I am suggesting should have 8 ranks: New Member, Member, Recruiter, Chief Recruiter, Officer, Chief Officer, Co-Master and Master.

Let's take them one by one.

New Member:

They are the most rookie rank possible. After being recruited they need to be accepted by an officer or higher to the guild. If they are accepted (promoted) by an officer or higher they become official members of that guild. New members can't use guild chat or guild title. They can only go into the guild hall to meet a superior and introduce himself.
This would prevent the guild from being full of unknown people if recruiters don't do their job correctly. Also it would help to communicate with others before using guild chat that helps the relationship between others.

Member:

The same as now. No changes, but he can use guild chat and guild title.

Recruiter:

The same as now. No changes, but they are now more controlled because they can't introduce in guild new people without the permission of a superior.

Chief Recruiter:

They should be the same as recruiters but they are the first rank with the possibility to promote a New Member into a Member. They can't promote higher ranks. Also if they see a New Member that is not accepting the rules or other things they can kick him. They can only kick new members, members or higher aren't bootable by Chief Recruiter.

Officer:

The same as now. They can promote New Members into Members and kick all inferiors. They have got an Officer Private Chat using /o message.

Chief officers:

Honorary title for officers, they can kick all inferiors and promote New Members into Members. They are useful if any officer gets rebellious.

Co-Master

They are "the right hand" of a master. They can demote, promote or kick any inferiors. This is a wanted improvement by a lot of people. They are very useful for protecting the guild in the absence of the master. They also can't disband the guild.

Master:

The same as now, he is the highest rank and he can kick, promote and demote anybody to any rank. They can disband the guild.

I know it's complicated and there are many ranks but it could improve the quality of our guilds. I saw some masters constantly passing the leadership to others to keep the guild secure. That is risky! Also I thinked officer or higher should have a different colour of letter in the guild chat, but lets go step by step, too much info, let's first try to improve the ranks then we talk about fashion. Any additional suggestion or opinion is welcome. Thanks!