PDA

View Full Version : Best place to farm?

PhreEkGarden
02-02-2011, 06:52 PM
I'm trying to farm before the 1.7 patch comes out....

I tried searching some and from what I saw is that the swamp bayou bash would be pretty good, so i've been doing that some but haven't really gotten much worthwhile yet.

Are there any other good spots? I would prefer being able to solo it pretty easily so I can just keep remaking.

Thanks for the help.

Kossi
02-02-2011, 06:53 PM
bayou boss brawl

Tsarra
02-02-2011, 10:39 PM
bayou boss brawl

^^

That sounds about right. :)

Hekpoc
02-03-2011, 12:50 AM
I say plasma pyramid :) but that's gold farming. I've done 50 runs at boss brawl with out a rare drop and in that time I could have done about 30-35 plasma runs so make about 100-200k.

PhreEkGarden
02-03-2011, 06:49 AM
I say plasma pyramid :) but that's gold farming. I've done 50 runs at boss brawl with out a rare drop and in that time I could have done about 30-35 plasma runs so make about 100-200k.

This is kind of what I was thinking. I've done about 30 runs at boss brawl now and haven't gotten anything worth while. I may give plasma pyramid a go, at least switch between the two for variety. :)

Thanks.

KingFu
02-03-2011, 06:54 AM
Bossbrawl, or crush the keeper.

Bossbrawl has tons of bosses for a chance at voodoo master gear and such, along with decent gold rates. CTK has tons of trash loot with decent liquidation prices. Plasma pyramid is also a goos choice:)

Riccits
02-03-2011, 07:30 AM

Plasma: did the 100-200k come from drops or from trash liquidation and mops? there drops a lot pinks, but most are trash... :-/

Ellyidol
02-03-2011, 08:20 AM
Plasma seems good cash if you can endure it, it gets boring. To do it the fastest youll need an int mage too, which is tricky even there :)

Swamps is good if your feeling lucky. Mage would still be the best to solo there. Bird possibly, except that area with 3 bosses at once. Bear is just annoying since mobs just go everywhere.

Keeper is good too if you wanna rack up kill count as well. Mage again, then bird, then bear.

Funny how mage just gets everything and bear is the least :p

Duke
02-03-2011, 09:01 AM
Not so easy to solo, but Frozen Nightmares has some excellent drops for the level (the level 30 pinks are as good as regular level 35s) and in my experience, has a pretty decent drop rate.

Riccits
02-03-2011, 09:52 AM
Not so easy to solo, but Frozen Nightmares has some excellent drops for the level (the level 30 pinks are as good as regular level 35s) and in my experience, has a pretty decent drop rate.

drop rate is good, but prices are very low... u must get an armor to sell may for 15-20k... rest is around 10k.. :-/

PhreEkGarden
02-04-2011, 08:32 AM
Ahhh I keep getting purple toad tiara's and every time I see it pop up on my screen I get excited for a second, lol.

noobmigo
02-04-2011, 08:34 AM
go farm in a barn.

Fyrce
02-04-2011, 05:35 PM
I can run through plasma pretty quick on my bird, though I haven't done that in awhile. Other areas are more interesting. The drop rate in the swamps is horrible, but in terms of areas with the greatest number of fun pinks and ok selling pinks, that would be swamps.

I mostly like the new parts. Probably because they are new. Definitely slower than boss brawl though.

Nothing good drops easily. Even in Plasma. Plasma can drop some ok selling items also, but they are VERY rare, just like everything else that's good in the game :)

giantjoe
02-04-2011, 06:05 PM
I've been doing Pentacle of Pain recently. Drops aren't great but lots of enemies that are easy to kill. When you do get an int drop, those are worth some cash for the dual spec fellas.

Wbto-Angeluscustos
02-04-2011, 06:07 PM
I doo mccrocs farm whatever its called and i got actually alot of rares including that crocs wing or something.. and yes plasma pyramid is my fav place for farming gold especially when i pwwr lvl people there cause i get all there drops ahaha l(

judgementbow
02-04-2011, 07:18 PM
Just power level people through plasma or crush (take all trash drops). I let them keep the pinks since you will make a ton of cash regardless. With the 2x damage elixir I can kill all the trash and Anubis+the boss behind him in 5 minutes. Cosmos set + 2x damage means you only have to stop to kill the bosses. Then D'jinn will die from aoe if you keep him close.

Crush has more greens to collect, but mynas always either slows me down or just plain catches me off guard and kills me. Plus you already make a nice amount of gold in plasma anyway.

Riccits
02-05-2011, 08:57 AM
i tryed to solo plasma but i wasnt so exited.. u get some money but with soling the bosses u loos very much time......

still better soling crush or powerleveling there.. much more money to make IMO

matta1985
02-06-2011, 04:34 AM
I tried soloing plasma too, very tedious... Sure you might not make as much money running swamps, but you get that excitement factor when a pink drops :P Also i done a few runs of pentacle of pain and got a couple int twink items that sold for like 15k. Quick and easy in that area too.