View Full Version : Forgot password

Hekpoc
02-02-2011, 08:07 PM
So lucky me I forgot my password and pressed the 'send to email' button. This has been three and a half hours ago and have yet to see an email. Anyone else getting this problem?

By the way remembered my password but now it has been reset but I don't know what to now since no email. I've sent an email to support (at) spacetimestudios.com:confused:

Royce
02-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Check your spam box. If it's not there you're just gonna have to wait for support to get back to you.

Sigkill
02-02-2011, 08:23 PM
yea, alex i'm having the same problem its pissing me off and i can't log on

Hekpoc
02-02-2011, 08:24 PM
Checked spam inbox pressed forgot password email 4 times. I'm about to brute force my password lol.

Sigkill
02-02-2011, 08:46 PM
Checked spam inbox pressed forgot password email 4 times. I'm about to brute force my password lol.

that won't work because, when you press password recovery they give you a new password

Hekpoc
02-02-2011, 08:48 PM
that won't work because, when you press password recovery they give you a new password

I know. :-/ waiting time.

asommers
02-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Our mail server is down due to the freeze and rolling blackouts here in Austin. We should be back in the office tomorrow morning to deal with this.

-ALS

Hekpoc
02-02-2011, 09:35 PM
Our mail server is down due to the freeze and rolling blackouts here in Austin. We should be back in the office tomorrow morning to deal with this.

-ALS

Thanks for letting me know. Hope it works tomorrow until then... forums. :-D

Sigkill
02-02-2011, 09:44 PM
one day without pl, you gotta be kidding me :D

Hekpoc
02-02-2011, 09:50 PM
one day without pl, you gotta be kidding me :D

I KNOW... going to have to pick up crack again!!

Sigkill
02-02-2011, 10:00 PM
I KNOW... going to have to pick up crack again!!

lmfao. But i wish i cud log on...

Hekpoc
02-02-2011, 10:07 PM
Im.... this....close....to....just.... quiting....

Elfbjorn
02-03-2011, 11:55 AM
I am an iPad user and I am experiencing issues with receiving an emailback for password change.

I just received a delayed email notification From a mailer daemon on sts.com, I can forward this mail error along to a dev if you are interested.

Can we get an eta of the mail server fix or a an announcement post that it is down?

Thanks,
Elfbjorn

StompArtist
02-03-2011, 11:58 AM
I am an iPad user and I am experiencing issues with receiving an emailback for password change.

I just received a delayed email notification From a mailer daemon on sts.com, I can forward this mail error along to a dev if you are interested.

Can we get an eta of the mail server fix or a an announcement post that it is down?

Thanks,
Elfbjorn

Email servers are down at the moment...

Elfbjorn
02-03-2011, 05:14 PM
This issue has been resolved for me at around noonish today.

Many Thanks to whomever put the email server back online. Fantastic game!

To the others in this thread: Come down off the ledge, put down the crack pipe and get back to the dungeons.