PDA

View Full Version : LB Records in Arena

Defiling
10-20-2014, 03:31 PM
Why is it that every update, some records in Arena both Pure and Enhanced are being wiped out? STS please take a look into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Serancha
10-20-2014, 06:56 PM
Maybe they're trying to provide motivation to actually run the thing...

Ticklish
10-20-2014, 08:29 PM
Maybe they're trying to provide motivation to actually run the thing...

It's pretty de-motivating when you've completed LB runs and then you get wiped. Again. I know it doesn't matter much this early in the season, but that's almost the only reason we run the arena, for better strategy and time.

Serancha
10-20-2014, 08:55 PM
It was just a joke. I'm a lb runner too, you don't have to explain the mindset to me.

Ticklish
10-20-2014, 09:08 PM
It was just a joke. I'm a lb runner too, you don't have to explain the mindset to me.

I know, I saw :/ and we just made someone so happy to see their name on LB before the patch. I've farmed too many deaths in that arena lol, no way I'm going back in until loot is updated.

Serancha
10-20-2014, 11:51 PM
This is indeed bugged. I just got this enhanced record, and it was not recorded. As you can see, it has recorded one other time since there were 9 pure and 9 enhanced listed, but it's not recording properly.:

Datestamp: 2014-10-20 21.46.53 (Pacific Time)

LB Showing afterwards:

Defiling
10-21-2014, 04:18 AM
it's just sad not seeing your record when you made one. As a runner, it's a motivation seeing your record in LB to do more records, but seeing it wiped is much of a demotivation for me -.-

Serancha
10-21-2014, 04:23 AM
Well there is more to it than that. The code that is used to record the times for arena is not functioning.

This is a bug and needs fixing.

Without leaderboard functionality, there's really nothing left in game for pve end gamers to enjoy between events, or when not running the event. If they give us a map with no loot, at least we should be able to record times in it. Otherwise it's a completely wasted section of the game.

Defiling
10-21-2014, 04:55 AM
Well there is more to it than that. The code that is used to record the times for arena is not functioning.

Without leaderboard functionality, there's really nothing left in game for pve end gamers to enjoy between events, or when not running the event. If they give us a map with no loot, at least we should be able to record times in it. Otherwise it's a completely wasted section of the game.

I totally agree with you. It's not just time that we are spending on running maps. We also spend gold and plats for elix and potions. I hope they fix this as soon as possible. -.-

Raselph
10-21-2014, 07:58 AM

im wondering that the syntax is alright but i think theres a massive alert error which might have caused to actually make the codes slower or the coding is wrong but the compilation displays it as correct...rather than talking this programming language i believe the codes's functionality might have slowed or probably the refresh/upgrade of LB must've had something unusual...

i think it just makes things worst for elite LB runners...

Ticklish
10-21-2014, 11:56 AM
There are a couple of new entries now. Is this a joke?

Serancha
10-21-2014, 01:07 PM
It's writing some but not most. I think it has got what us technical people call a gremlin

Defiling
10-21-2014, 02:35 PM
Let's just wait for STS to fix this before we run maps again. I don't want anything go to waste just because of this error.

Serancha
10-21-2014, 02:41 PM
Interesting the #10 time from the screenshot in my above post is now gone, yet there are slower times recorded. This is messed right up.

Defiling
10-21-2014, 02:46 PM
I'm wondering why they're not doing anything about this issue. Or if they are addressing this issue, at least give us an update on what's happening. It's been weeks already and it all started when devs/mods run the arena and other maps using their "God Mode" and deleted their records.

Lojack
10-21-2014, 05:08 PM
Thanks for the reports, we're looking into it

Defiling
10-21-2014, 06:30 PM
Thanks for the reports, we're looking into it

Thank you.