PDA

View Full Version : I just needed to tell someone...

Jespo
02-02-2011, 08:12 PM
Well today me and my gf got into a argument and it resulted in us breaking up :( it freaking sucks and I hate it.. We've been together for 1yr and 4months. I've known her for so long and we are in the same school so I feel like it will kill me to see her and not be able to get a kiss or a hug. She doesn't want to be with me at all. Not even as friends and my life just doesn't feel right without her. It fckin sucks and I'm sorry devs if that's inappropriate but it just does. I'm not sure how this break up will affect me but I'm expecting it to be bad. I know that there are tons of other girls out there but this girl was the one for me... And I lost her.. She is so beautiful and now I got nothing :/ I can't ignore her I just can't do anything. I don't want to brag or nothing but honestly I know I look good and I know I can get any girl I want if I tried but the one I want is her. I hate it that we aren't together anymore. She was here today and we've been through BIG problems before but today was just it. She said she has lost feelings for me and that she doesn't love me like before.... Those words broke my heart and I instantly felt cold and alone inside. The feeling sucks balls (sorry again) and I can't stand it. Even though she said what she said I'm still after her and what hurt even more was I tried getting one last hug but she didn't hug me back... I just let her go and she walked away.. For the first time in my life I cried for a girl.. But to me she is more than just that she is the world inside of a body. She's the most beautiful thing out on this earth. I know we were put here for eachother but now she just doesn't want me....

So with all that being said, please guys don't give me a hard time in game or on forums. I honestly just want to play PL with my friends maybe make more friends and just get away from life a little bit :/ I'm really hurting right now so Im just begging that no one gives me a hard time. Another thing is please excuse me if I get a little rude. I will try not to but I might forget. I'm a very short tempered person and I don't want to offend anyone.

Pharcyde
02-02-2011, 08:14 PM
Obviously she doesn't deserve you if this is how you feel and she refuses to even talk to you.

giayuan
02-02-2011, 08:15 PM
-_- I just realized your lonecub xD
Itsk man! Same thing happened to me a few weeks ago, though im not really serious, got another girl, but yeah..
IN THE WORLD OF PL, WE ALL LOVE YOU BRO!

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Hmmm to much precious time to read the whole thing can you make it shorter?

Zeus
02-02-2011, 08:18 PM
Jesus, this is the same way I felt, the only thing is I kept it bottled up and it was a slightly different situation. It was good that you let it out. I would never be able to do that. From what you are saying I can definitely tell that this wasn't lust. Did you try and find out what she stopped liking in you? I'm guessing in the beginning you were that confident cocky guy that she wanted to be with and as time moved on, and your feelings for her grew, that confidence might have dimmed down a bit, which a lot of girls are attracted to. I want to give you advice but I don't know enough about your situation to be able to do so. If you want, you can send me a PM about it.

Erik_is_funny_lol
02-02-2011, 08:19 PM
Aw man, that totaly sucks...

I know how you feel, and I can't get rid of that feeling...

But hey, look at it this way: You're not the only one, we've all lost something deep and special.

Zeus
02-02-2011, 08:20 PM

Phoenixking, I gotta say sometimes... you are just unbelievably arrogant.... So tell me how you would like me to spoon feed you the info :).

Junside
02-02-2011, 08:20 PM
You're young. Welcome to your first wretched heartbreak.

Not even as friends and my life just doesn't feel right without her.

I know that there are tons of other girls out there but this girl was the one for me... And I lost her.. She is so beautiful and now I got nothing

Is that what your emotions are telling you to think or is that reality? You'll get over it.

Jespo
02-02-2011, 08:22 PM
It just sucks so much.. I can't believe it. I'm a bit to hurt

regie831
02-02-2011, 08:22 PM
Move on..do something that you enjoy: sports, pl obviously.. Etc who knows you might someday meet someone else. Yeah I know its easier said than done.

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 08:23 PM
Phoenixking, I gotta say sometimes... you are just unbelievably arrogant.... So tell me how you would like me to spoon feed you the info :).
With a spoon that can describe things short and sweet please :D I want to understand the most precious thing I lost is my great grandma who got to 102 years but sadly she....well you know

Zeus
02-02-2011, 08:24 PM
It just sucks so much.. I can't believe it. I'm a bit to hurt

On the bright side, 1.7 may lessen your pain a bit. PL has helped me in that category sometimes :p

Jespo
02-02-2011, 08:25 PM
Ok well I've been texting her and calling like crazy and she finally wrote back. But it only hurts more as I talk to her

Edit: no plat parth :/

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 08:26 PM
Then why are you talking to her ignore have fun I bet your young don't let a girl let you down!

Baked-Potato
02-02-2011, 08:28 PM
Sorry for your loss, but trust me, in time it'll get better. I went through the same thing a few years ago with my ex. She broke up with me after a year and a half and I felt like I lost a part of myself. It'll hurt, and for awhile tooo, but at some point your going to have to let go. Keep yourself occupied and in social situations. Try not to sit and be alone. Like Range said, its great that you let it out. It helps.

Anywho, like I said keep yourself occupied. After she broke up with me, I got my permit, I got a job, met knew people and the feelings slowly went away. Your young, you got some much life ahead of you. You'll meet plenty of new people, and plenty of other women.

Like I said, only time can heal it. It sucks hearing this, and I hate saying this, but its the truth.

Edit: If you need someone to talk to, PM me ot Hit me up IG.

Baked-Potato
02-02-2011, 08:30 PM
Ok well I've been texting her and calling like crazy and she finally wrote back. But it only hurts more as I talk to her

Edit: no plat parth :/

Don't do this. Its hard but cut the communication. It only makes things worse, and makes you hurt worse.

(Sorry if I double posted)

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 08:30 PM
What's wrong with double posting?

Jespo
02-02-2011, 08:32 PM
I guess you guys don't get it.. Trust me I've had girlfriends like crazy. I know I can get any girl I want. The thing is when I first saw her I was just instantly in love. I knew it. I was never like this with any girl. I didn't care if any girl left me but she is just the one for me.

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Are you sure get it together men don't let girls control your life like that you will easily be trampled over and lol if you keep talking on this thread it will make matters worser so just let it out then go to your bed and cry......men can cry! Only in private

Jespo
02-02-2011, 08:38 PM
Phoenix you really aren't helping bro just get off the thread or something

jjjjaaaakkkke
02-02-2011, 08:38 PM
I know how you feel man..

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 08:41 PM
I'm trying to help dude it's stupid how they can break your heart completely :|

Jespo
02-02-2011, 08:51 PM
Yea it really hurts and I just don't feel good.. We are talking though but I just don't want her to go completely like she said

Edit: sorry if I got a little rude there Phoenix.. It's just my feelings acting up

Conradin
02-02-2011, 08:53 PM
its ok jesus- itle get better.

MoarPewPew
02-02-2011, 08:54 PM
I'm very sorry jespo, your a good person and as I can see from your post you have a really good heart.
Time will go on and you will find someone that will love you unconditionally until the end of time.
Feel better soon. Also.....

I wish I knew you in real life, would give you a man hug. (lol no trolls please)

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 08:57 PM
What's the pew lol? And I respect you with that MAN HUG you want to give

Junside
02-02-2011, 09:00 PM
What I suggest you do is leave her alone, and go find something to do. Something that will keep you busy, like friends. And do not talk to them about this. Let them decide what to do with you.

MoarPewPew
02-02-2011, 09:03 PM
What I suggest you do is leave her alone, and go find something to do. Something that will keep you busy, like friends. And do not talk to them about this. Let them decide what to do with you.

I agree, but I think it's good to vent for a day or 2 so your emotions don't bottle up. Your real life friends should try to support you.

Jespo
02-02-2011, 09:04 PM
There is just something that won't let me let her go. And moar... You my DAWGG bro but I just can't let her go

Conradin
02-02-2011, 09:08 PM
There is just something that won't let me let her go. And moar... You my DAWGG bro but I just can't let her go

women, cant live with em, cant live without em.

Cabero
02-02-2011, 09:08 PM
I know exactly how you feel Jespo I'm older (38) than most on here. I was once engaged the woman I was with I was head over heels in love with. She had 2 kids they both called me dad and I raised them as my own. Then one day she just left me. Took me a long time to get over it. But the saying "time heals all wounds" is true.

I would recommend that if see is willing to talk with you about it. Then give it a shot. But don't let it consume you. You have to look at it with a clear head, which I know is hard to do. But if you don't seem to making progress you should just walk a way and try to move on because it will only hurt worse if you don't.

You will learn once you get older that people change as they grow older. So how she felt for you when you first got together is not the same now. You may not have done anything wrong and she just may have changed so don't beat yourself up with guilt.

Ava
02-02-2011, 09:11 PM
Ya musta been quite an A hole when she was yours aye?
Now she given yo the ULTIMATUM .. (shudder).

What's stopping reconciliation is PRIDE. And ya she got pride too.

Just beg her for forgiveness, tell her what a Dbag you've been, and you will change for the betta (and mean it !)
Girls ain't dumb, they will forgive, but they'll NEVA forget.

If you let this one go, she ain't comin back.

Girls just wanna know they mean the world to ya. She walked away cus you treated her like ****z. Get over yourself and stick your neck out if she's truly someone you really really want to keep.

MoarPewPew
02-02-2011, 09:14 PM

If you know that she's gone for good, then the faster you accept that she's is not going to return you will feel much better sooner. I know this is very hard to do. You need to do what's best for you so you can feel good. If she can not provide the same love to you as you do to her it's not worth it.

I can tell your feeling devastated, but life goes on. There are many obstacles in life, and everyday people overcome an obstacle. This is your obstacle, and you will feel better over time and overcome it. Best of luck bro.

(read it in a sincere tone, I can not emphasis my tone in forum posts)

Conradin
02-02-2011, 09:17 PM

Just beg her for forgiveness, tell her what a Dbag you've been, and you will change for the betta (and mean it !)

Girls just wanna know they mean the world to ya. She walked away cus you treated her like ****z. Get over yourself and stick your neck out if she's truly someone you really really want to keep.

Ava dont be a noob. Stop being a D-bag yourself and be part of the solution not the problem. god mynas gens

Jespo
02-02-2011, 09:18 PM

Yea I've been a big f***k up... It hurts to say it but she knows that I love her and she knows she means the world to me.

Junside
02-02-2011, 09:23 PM

I don't recommend this. I seriously don't.

Anyway... Metal for your thoughts? \m/ -.- \m/
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsPg8j-CE0o

Jespo
02-02-2011, 09:24 PM
Banned way to make me laugh with the pic and the whole pookie thing. Lol

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 09:25 PM
Yeah, don't listen to Ava...

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 09:27 PM
With sincere voice thing moat I almost creid seriously

Ava
02-02-2011, 09:27 PM
Yea I've been a big f***k up... It hurts to say it but she knows that I love her and she knows she means the world to me.

Well then all is not lost.

Just stop being a big F***k up. This is THE problem, remove THE from equation.

No girl wanna hand over a "well-trained" guy to another bitch to enjoy.
If ya can be her sweet, then she'll be yours.

Show her you're a BETTA man, and it's all her hard work and patience. Give her some credit, she'll appreciate it if you do.

Ava
02-02-2011, 09:29 PM
Yeah, don't listen to Ava...

Sure, Jespo should listen to you aye ? How long have you been in love with him ?

Ava
02-02-2011, 09:30 PM
Ava dont be a noob. Stop being a D-bag yourself and be part of the solution not the problem. god mynas gens

Hey grandpa, who's being a noob here? Grandma is waiting for some lovin. Don't disappoint her again PLEASE.

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Sure, Jespo should listen to you aye ? How long have you been in love with him ?

Lol? I just think you have a bad attitude and probably don't even know him. You're talking like he's the scum of the earth and not being helpful. Just making him feel bad.

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 09:31 PM
You cussed in posting ooohhhhh that may result for a ban edit quickly b4 devs see and pookie I think your making jespo feel worser JESPO go with the PEW PEW

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 09:32 PM
You cussed in posting ooohhhhh that may result for a ban edit quickly b4 devs see and pookie I think your making jespo feel worser JESPO go with the PEW PEW

Lmao I'm about to quote her so she can't

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 09:33 PM
Well then all is not lost.

Just stop being a big F***k up. This is THE problem, remove THE from equation.

No girl wanna hand over a "well-trained" guy to another bitch to enjoy.
If ya can be her sweet, then she'll be yours.

Show her you're a BETTA man, and it's all her hard work and patience. Give her some credit, she'll appreciate it if you do.

Ooo naughty naughty

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 09:34 PM
So who can't?

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 09:34 PM
So who can't?

So she can't erase what she said. She can change her post, but not mine

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Ooohhh naughty naughty one too huh

Jespo
02-02-2011, 09:36 PM
Yea Ava your kind of bringing me down here.. More than I already am. Please don't even try to argue with ladylove because ok she's not in love with me but she's my friend and she's pretty cool.

Ava
02-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Lol? I just think you have a bad attitude and probably don't even know him. You're talking like he's the scum of the earth and not being helpful. Just making him feel bad.

And you think this PITY FEST is gonna HELP him ? Get a grip kiddo.

If he don't learn, he's gonna keep facing the SAME problem over and over and over again.. different women, SAME problem.

Fix it now.

Erik_is_funny_lol
02-02-2011, 09:39 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if you are chubby, wear tight clothing, have multicolored dreads, and bestowed yourself with the nickname "Pookie".

Lmfao! if my sig wasnt full of quotes, I would sig that xD

Conradin
02-02-2011, 09:39 PM
Ava GTFO, man i wish i could mute....

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 09:40 PM

If he don't learn, he's gonna keep facing the SAME problem over and over and over again.. different women, SAME problem.

Fix it now.

People are trying to give him some decent advice here. All you're saying is for him to beg, be desperate, and feel like crap. How are you helping? You're not. You're just being rude and inappropriate.

Kiddo? Says the one with the grammar skills of 5-year-old.

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 09:41 PM
Someone sig banned post it's epic hehe poky I'm sig it

Lesrider
02-02-2011, 09:42 PM
Wow maybe the devs should rent out couch space for 50 plat per session.

This place is turning into a therapist's office.

Conradin
02-02-2011, 09:43 PM
Lol Les but i did sig banned, preddy epic...

Ava
02-02-2011, 09:43 PM
People are trying to give him some decent advice here. All you're saying is for him to beg, be desperate, and feel like crap. How are you helping? You're not. You're just being rude and inappropriate.

Kiddo? Says the one with the grammar skills of 5-year-old.

Ya call these DECENT advice ? REALLY ?

NONE SO FAR is teaching him HOW to get his girl back. Where ? Show me ......

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 09:44 PM
I sited banned take it off and sig les!

Junside
02-02-2011, 09:46 PM

Fix it now.

You can't just go assume Jespo was entirely to blame. Maybe she lost interest in him and found a new boy to chase? Who would be the a-hole then? So she throws him away. And he's here coming to us, his friends for comfort. Why should he have to go back to her groveling and looking pitiful for this girl who, when and if he does go back to her looking like a desperate sorry sob, might have already lost interest and now will just think of him as some boy toy she can order around?

Jespo I apologize if what I am saying seems brutal, but don't go back. Trust me, you can find another woman. And it won't be settling for less. You can and will find someone else to invite into your life. I know you don't want to. But there's a reason things happen, and there's a reason you're not with her anymore. Do not try to alter the chain of events by going backwards. Make progress towards someone new. It'll feel refreshing, mysterious, and interesting.

You're forgetting that you have a choice. Don't close yourself off to this one girl.

He doesn't need her back. She's not his anymore, nor is he belonging to her now and he needs to realize that.

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 09:47 PM
It's funny lol pookie

Physiologic
02-02-2011, 09:50 PM
Wouldn't really recommend using the forums as a venting space. The internet is a bad area to vent out your emotions.

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 09:51 PM
Ya call these DECENT advice ? REALLY ?

Jesus, this is the same way I felt, the only thing is I kept it bottled up and it was a slightly different situation. It was good that you let it out. I would never be able to do that. From what you are saying I can definitely tell that this wasn't lust. Did you try and find out what she stopped liking in you? I'm guessing in the beginning you were that confident cocky guy that she wanted to be with and as time moved on, and your feelings for her grew, that confidence might have dimmed down a bit, which a lot of girls are attracted to. I want to give you advice but I don't know enough about your situation to be able to do so. If you want, you can send me a PM about it.

I know exactly how you feel Jespo I'm older (38) than most on here. I was once engaged the woman I was with I was head over heels in love with. She had 2 kids they both called me dad and I raised them as my own. Then one day she just left me. Took me a long time to get over it. But the saying "time heals all wounds" is true.

I would recommend that if see is willing to talk with you about it. Then give it a shot. But don't let it consume you. You have to look at it with a clear head, which I know is hard to do. But if you don't seem to making progress you should just walk a way and try to move on because it will only hurt worse if you don't.

You will learn once you get older that people change as they grow older. So how she felt for you when you first got together is not the same now. You may not have done anything wrong and she just may have changed so don't beat yourself up with guilt.

If you know that she's gone for good, then the faster you accept that she's is not going to return you will feel much better sooner. I know this is very hard to do. You need to do what's best for you so you can feel good. If she can not provide the same love to you as you do to her it's not worth it.

I can tell your feeling devastated, but life goes on. There are many obstacles in life, and everyday people overcome an obstacle. This is your obstacle, and you will feel better over time and overcome it. Best of luck bro.

(read it in a sincere tone, I can not emphasis my tone in forum posts)

These guys are relating to Jespo and giving him solid advice about how he should deal with his situation. If you READ, Cabero said that Jespo should clear his head and see if she is willing to discuss things with him.

BEGGING is not how you get a girl back. I'm a girl, and that has made me run from guys.

Lesrider
02-02-2011, 09:52 PM
Physiologic, your name is the closest one to "Psychologist." I think you get to hold the notepad.

MoarPewPew
02-02-2011, 09:52 PM
Wouldn't really recommend using the forums as a venting space. The internet is a bad area to vent out your emotions.

This is why we have off topic. :) but yeah this is true... Wait what about the media Eh?

Ava
02-02-2011, 09:53 PM
You can't just go assume Jespo was entirely to blame. Maybe she lost interest in him and found a new boy to chase? Who would be the a-hole then? So she throws him away. And he's here coming to us, his friends for comfort. Why should he have to go back to her groveling and looking pitiful for this girl who, when and if he does go back to her looking like a desperate sorry sob, might have already lost interest and now will just think of him as some boy toy she can order around?

Jespo I apologize if what I am saying seems brutal, but don't go back. Trust me, you can find another woman. And it won't be settling for less. You can and will find someone else to invite into your life. I know you don't want to. But there's a reason things happen, and there's a reason you're not with her anymore. Do not try to alter the chain of events by going backwards. Make progress towards someone new. It'll feel refreshing, mysterious, and interesting.

You're forgetting that you have a choice. Don't close yourself off to this one girl.

Go read his post again Junside, he ADMITTED he treated her bad.
Girls don't just up and go, just like that.
Are you sayin Jespo's chick is a CHEAT ? REALLY ? Hope not.

Yes, he can TRY find another, but WHAT IF he CAN'T ? He's gonna live HIS life in remorse and regrets, not you.

I say he give it a shot, after he's truly tried his best and repent, and it ain't working, then FINE.. let it go.. but ya don't discourage your own friend from pursuing his dream because it seems impossible to ya. OK ? Good.

Jespo
02-02-2011, 09:54 PM
Ima go lay down guys.. I'll probably be back on the forums later

Lesrider
Guys, I barely read any of this, but if you read any if Ava's posts on any thread, you'll see she likes to start trouble...and keep the argument going and going and going like an evil energizer bunny.

Ladylove

Keep your chin up, Jesus.

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 09:55 PM
Guys, I barely read any of this, but if you read any if Ava's posts on any thread, you'll see she likes to start trouble...and keep the argument going and going and going like an evil energizer bunny.

I see a ban in the future.

Ava
02-02-2011, 09:56 PM
These guys are relating to Jespo and giving him solid advice about how he should deal with his situation. If you READ, Cabero said that Jespo should clear his head and see if she is willing to discuss things with him.

BEGGING is not how you get a girl back. I'm a girl, and that has made me run from guys.

Ya run from begging guys because you've NEVER LOVED em.
JESPO's chick loved him. There's a BIG difference.

And them advise ? LOL.. yaaah... all telling him to be a QUITTER.

Who can love a QUITTER ???? Do you ??

DawnInfinity
02-02-2011, 09:57 PM
Jesus, I'm really sorry. If you ever need someone to talk to you know I'm here for you, best friend. :) Shoot me a PM or something, we need to catch up.

MoarPewPew
02-02-2011, 09:57 PM

Cya later and try and relax. Think about other things or *gulp* read a novel.

Kingofhurtz
02-02-2011, 09:58 PM
Trust me, you'll find someone. The only way you don't find true love is if you're not looking.
~ends cheesiness~-Dawninfinity ;)

But anyways, I don't recommend going back just like everyone else has said...if she's done with you, she's done. Your time will come.

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 09:59 PM

Who said you knew anything about MY love life, hm? I have had guys that I loved hurt me and beg. It's not pretty.

Not all of them say to let it go. Clearly you didn't read my whole post. Their advice is much better than your flaming.

Zeus

Sigh, you don't get dating tactics do you? You leave because you WANT the girl back... When she realizes she doesn't have a hold on you and looking for a place to fall back on after being treated like crap from other guys? Is that person going to be there? No... So guess who she will want more then ever now? Please... this is off topic, but still keep it respectful...

Ava

Thank GOD people running this forum and PL ain't some kids still in high school.

Arterra
So with all that being said, please guys don't give me a hard time in game or on forums.

finding anyone who would want to is hard, dont you worry. hope something works out for you

Ava
02-02-2011, 10:00 PM
Who said you knew anything about MY love life, hm? I have had guys that I loved hurt me and beg. It's not pretty.

Not all of them say to let it go. Clearly you didn't read my whole post. Their advice is much better than your flaming.

Really, so why won't you forgive em , since you LOVED em ? More like you love yourself MORE, aye ? Dont' lie.

DawnInfinity
02-02-2011, 10:01 PM
Trust me, you'll find someone. The only way you don't find true love is if you're not looking.
~ends cheesiness~-Dawninfinity ;)

I would totally say that too...

Kingofhurtz
Thank GOD people running this forum and PL ain't some kids still in high school.

Can you please stop instigating?

Ava
Sigh, you don't get dating tactics do you? You leave because you WANT the girl back... When she realizes she doesn't have a hold on you and looking for a place to fall back on after being treated like crap from other guys? Is that person going to be there? No... So guess who she will want more then ever now? Please... this is off topic, but still keep it respectful...

OMG. You can't be serious right ? Dude, the way you go about with girls, you're gonna die a LONELY man.

Ava
02-02-2011, 10:03 PM
Can you please stop instigating?

Hey, I guess you are part of the GANG aye ? READ from the beginning. THEY started the Flaming.

Ladylove
Really, so why won't you forgive em , since you LOVED em ? More like you love yourself MORE, aye ? Dont' lie.

Again, you don't know anything about my love life. Sometimes you do have to think of yourself. Why go back and get myself hurt some more by some guy who doesn't know what he wants? I DO have some respect for myself.

Zeus
OMG. You can't be serious right ? Dude, the way you go about with girls, you're gonna die a LONELY man.

Hmm seems to be working for me.... btw... Just to be a smart aleck about it. Everybody dies lonely... so your statement is very true.

DawnInfinity
Parth wouldn't die a lonely man because I'd be there to keep him company. As a friend. :p

Kingofhurtz
Hey, I guess you are part of the GANG aye ? READ from the beginning. THEY started the Flaming.

Mhm right you are laddy :o

Junside
02-02-2011, 10:04 PM
Go read his post again Junside, he ADMITTED he treated her bad.
Girls don't just up and go, just like that.
Are you sayin Jespo's chick is a CHEAT ? REALLY ? Hope not.

Yes, he can TRY find another, but WHAT IF he CAN'T ? He's gonna live HIS life in remorse and regrets, not you.

I say he give it a shot, after he's truly tried his best and repent, and it ain't working, then FINE.. let it go.. but ya don't discourage your own friend from pursuing his dream because it seems impossible to ya. OK ? Good.

I reread the post just for you, and it didn't say anywhere that he treated her bad. He said they had arguments.

And I'm not discouraging my friend from pursuing his dream. I'm advising him to not dig a hole around himself and get buried in a trap for her.

And he claims she said she doesn't feel for him anymore. So what does that make it for Jespo? It's not love he's feeling for her, it's an obsession. And Brooke(LadyLove) who exemplifies our high school female generation just said she would walk away from a guy who comes begging to take her back. I know this too, and he will no longer look remind her of the guy she used to love if he came back to her like you are suggesting. Take it from me, I'm a freakin PUA.

Conradin
02-02-2011, 10:05 PM
Dude i think we have a wanna be laquint on our hands......*cough* Ava *cough*

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:05 PM
I reread the post just for you, and it didn't say anywhere that he treated her bad. He said they had arguments.

And I'm not discouraging my friend from pursuing his dream. I'm advising him to not dig a hole around him and get buried in a trap for her.

And he claims she said she doesn't feel for him anymore. So what does that make it for Jespo? It's not love he's feeling for her, it's an obsession. And Brooke(LadyLove) who exemplifies our high school female generation just said she would walk away from a guy who comes begging to take her back. I know this too, and he will no longer look remind her of the guy she used to love if he came back to her like you are suggesting. Take it from me, I'm a freakin PUA.

Psst, I'm in college :) Close enough lol

Kingofhurtz
02-02-2011, 10:06 PM

Maybe it's not a wannabe 0.0

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:06 PM

AHHHHH it's LAQUINT!!!

Conradin
02-02-2011, 10:07 PM
O.o maybe Laquint was ressurected from the evil depths of hell in a new form......

Zeus
02-02-2011, 10:08 PM
AHHHHH it's LAQUINT!!!

No... I don't think it's laquint. Laquint still had some class and a brain to use properly (when he decided to use it). This guy on the other hand? Not so much....

Junside
02-02-2011, 10:08 PM
Psst, I'm in college :) Close enough lol

Well Brooke, I thought you were in High School. Take it as a compliment that I thought you were younger than you look. :) You'll miss such remarks in the future. :o

Ava
02-02-2011, 10:09 PM
Again, you don't know anything about my love life. Sometimes you do have to think of yourself. Why go back and get myself hurt some more by some guy who doesn't know what he wants? I DO have some respect for myself.

Uh huh, that's fine. Some other chick probably deserved him more than you do.
Thanks for seasoning him up, and teaching him HOW to be a better man. The only person losing out ain't the other girls, it's you lady.

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:09 PM
This thread is gonna get closedddd.

Zeus
02-02-2011, 10:10 PM
This thread is gonna get closedddd.

Yup, I sense some banning going around too :(.

Kingofhurtz
02-02-2011, 10:10 PM
Thanks for seasoning him up, and teaching him HOW to be a better man. The only person losing out ain't the other girls, it's you lady.

Whatttttt?????? She's not in love with him (at least I don't think)

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:11 PM

Like I said, you know nothing about my love life and who I have dated. You make the most pig-headed assumptions...

Junside
02-02-2011, 10:11 PM
I should sing Jespo some Barry White

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:12 PM
Yup, I sense some banning going around too :(.

I wouldn't be surprised if I got a quick little ban... I didn't say anything bad though...

Kingofhurtz
02-02-2011, 10:12 PM
I should sing Jespo some Barry White

Then go sing to Ava "Why Cant We Be Friends?" -.-

Ava
02-02-2011, 10:13 PM

Mr Junside, this ain't an admission. Right ? Riiiigghhht....

Zeus
02-02-2011, 10:13 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if I got a quick little ban... I didn't say anything bad though...

I wouldn't be surprised if I got a quick lil ban either. Might have been trolling, although in all honesty. I don't even know the TRUE definition of a troll. The definition just gets longer as people call other people trolls :P

Ava
02-02-2011, 10:15 PM

Hugs, I love you too.

Junside
02-02-2011, 10:15 PM

She doesn't deserve it. :)

Lesrider
02-02-2011, 10:16 PM
Hugs, I love you too.

Half the threads you take part in end like this.

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:17 PM
I wouldn't be surprised if I got a quick lil ban either. Might have been trolling, although in all honesty. I don't even know the TRUE definition of a troll. The definition just gets longer as people call other people trolls :P

Didn't do too much insulting or cursing... just arguing... trying to be helpful here

Ava
02-02-2011, 10:18 PM
Like I said, you know nothing about my love life and who I have dated. You make the most pig-headed assumptions...

Uhh.. hmm.. am I sensing some NARCISSISM in you ? Maybe I'm just hungry....

Ava
02-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Half the threads you take part in end like this.

What's wrong with loving everyone here? You're lovable too.. don't ya agree ? Oh wait, you're jealous ????? Awwwww...

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:22 PM

Lol that made no sense in reference to my comment. Do you know what narcissism is?

I sense a
http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f366/ImageReality/Express_Yourself_DAYly/DramaQueen.jpg

Kingofhurtz
02-02-2011, 10:23 PM
Hugs, I love you too.

Aww thanks that means so much

http://i866.photobucket.com/albums/ab221/kingofhurtz/26ef117c.jpg

Edit: dang...it's so small...It says: Because arguing with stupid people isn't nearly as much fun. :o

Lesrider
02-02-2011, 10:24 PM

Someone throw her a whole cow. This appetite needs to be curbed.

DawnInfinity
02-02-2011, 10:25 PM
Edit: dang...it's so small..

hehehe. ;)

/ten

Erik_is_funny_lol
02-02-2011, 10:26 PM
wow the argument is STILL going on?

Ava, i officially consider you a troll.

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:27 PM
Someone throw her a whole cow. This appetite needs to be curbed.

Notice: DON'T FEED THE TROLL

Erik_is_funny_lol
02-02-2011, 10:28 PM

Lol, this is true.

Ava
02-02-2011, 10:29 PM
Whatttttt?????? She's not in love with him (at least I don't think)

I think LadyLove wants Jespo for herself.

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:30 PM
I think LadyLove wants Jespo for herself.

Hahaha ok. I should stop posting on this thread... the essence of troll is rubbing off on me *sniffs* smells nasty :/

Zeus
02-02-2011, 10:30 PM
in before the lock! Yay!

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:31 PM
in before the lock! Yay!

Cross your fingers

Lesrider

But it might put her into a nice food coma.

Zeus
In before the lock please?

Erik_is_funny_lol
-prepares for the thread lock-

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:32 PM
-Braces self for possible ban-

DawnInfinity
02-02-2011, 10:32 PM
Lol parth & brooke. :P

Erik_is_funny_lol
02-02-2011, 10:33 PM
-Braces self for possible ban-

Haha, good luck to you xD

Kingofhurtz
02-02-2011, 10:33 PM
In before the lock please?

Not sure any devs are on. Apparently the mail server is down and other stuff might be too because of the storm rambling through Texas. Apparently they've been having blackouts...

Erik_is_funny_lol
02-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Not sure any devs are on. Apparently the mail server is down and other stuff might be too because of the storm rambling through Texas. Apparently they've been having blackouts...

Ah ok this fails...

-de-prepares for thread lock-

Ava
02-02-2011, 10:34 PM
Poor Jespo, ya better off sleeping with ya enemy, than listen to these "friends" of yours.

Kingofhurtz
02-02-2011, 10:35 PM
hehehe. ;)

/ten

You saw what I was REALLY going for :)

Kingofhurtz
02-02-2011, 10:35 PM
Poor Jespo, ya better off sleeping with ya enemy, than listen to these "friends" of yours.

sorry for double post but does that mean he'd sleep with you?!

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:36 PM

-Bites own tongue-

DawnInfinity
You saw what I was REALLY going for :)
You know it. :D

Ava
sorry for double post but does that mean he'd sleep with you?!

Don't insult Jespo.

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:37 PM
Don't insult Jespo.

Yeah... sleeping with you... phew :/

Kingofhurtz
02-02-2011, 10:39 PM

LOL ^^^^^^^ Couldnt figure out what i said was insulting...

Junside
ahem... epic metal >.>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsPg8j-CE0o

And parth if you see this, I wanna know if i can bank a couple of items and you can give back anything that's absolute crap. Just holding like 40 pinks on me and no stash space

Ava

Lady/Brooke, sad to see you're resorting to cheap shots. Try harder girl.

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:40 PM
Lady/Brooke, sad to see you're resorting to cheap shots. Try harder girl.

You're the one who said it :P

DawnInfinity
02-02-2011, 10:41 PM
Can you stop typing like that? It makes me wanna do a hash-encryption-megaspoof-locator-radar-sensorystring to find out where you live, and rip out your jaw with a rusty crow bar.

Oh, Banned. <3

Ava
02-02-2011, 10:41 PM
You're the one who said it :P

Uh hmmm... I can see now.. why your relationships never worked out... good luck finding one that's gonna STICK.

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Uh hmmm... I can see now.. why your relationships never worked out... good luck finding one that's gonna STICK.

THANKS BFF! And I'll pray that you don't become a cat lady.

Conradin
02-02-2011, 10:43 PM
Try harder girl.

That's what she said.

Ava
02-02-2011, 10:44 PM
THANKS BFF! And I'll pray that you don't become a cat lady.

Meow...... whats for dinner Batman?

Ladylove
02-02-2011, 10:45 PM
Meow...... whats for dinner Batman?

I'm not gonna answer that :)

Good bye forum people. Loggin out

Jespo
02-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Ok well thank you guys for the advice and the help and of course flaming the thread up :p we've decided to just be friends for now. Even though it kind of hurts it is better than nothing

Ava
02-03-2011, 12:26 AM
Ok well thank you guys for the advice and the help and of course flaming the thread up :p we've decided to just be friends for now. Even though it kind of hurts it is better than nothing

You still stand a chance dude.

You're on trial right now. She's putting you on TIME OUT. Sat you down on the "thinking chair". Reflect on your wrongs and repent.

Demonicdevyn
02-03-2011, 12:57 AM
I only got too page 4 until i got tired of reading :P

but ye jespo sorry to hear that bro.
You will get over it eventually it can take some time but when it's finally all said and then you can look back at it and laugh. She misse out dude your a great guy and the whole pl community is here for you (oh great a bunch of gamers) but hey it's something.
Just know that if you need to vent etc. You got us

Beanmachine
02-03-2011, 01:25 AM
:(:(:(:(

So sad to hear bro, hope things work out for you.

bladesword
02-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Theres a time when you need to decide to stfu or talk sht.

Phoenixking
02-03-2011, 09:43 PM
Theres a time when you need to decide to stfu or talk sht.
Thanks for the lesson and let's all ignore Ava by not responding nor reading her/his flaming troll threads trying to burn a hoke in jespos ppride

Phoenixking
02-03-2011, 10:00 PM
I'm surprised this still isn't lock!

Pharcyde
02-03-2011, 10:43 PM
I feel pretty legit for having first post in this....

Erik_is_funny_lol
02-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Commerce thread lock--------n0w!

Phoenixking
02-03-2011, 10:46 PM
You mean commence !

Pharcyde
02-03-2011, 10:46 PM
http://i1130.photobucket.com/albums/m532/nickii931/Jonghyun/tumblr_l9af48cM1P1qc6lej.gif

Edit: Did Banned just recieve his first official fail from me? ;)

Phoenixking
02-03-2011, 10:48 PM
I give you fail ban hammer time smashing Ava....maybe I could feed threads with me ideas

TwinkTastical
02-05-2011, 11:04 AM
Hey, youve still got yo boyfriend
<-----