PDA

View Full Version : Isn't Time For Some New Emotes In PL!!

Disobediant
10-21-2014, 01:01 AM
sneezing, coughing, burps, evil laugh, double handed wave, impatient arms crossed toe tap.....eh??? And many more that other players can come up with. These were simply at the top of my list and something I have been considering for the last few hours while i farm Konzites Domain for a magic essence.

Share your input on different emote ideas only please, no need for other posts, of if you think its a bad idea. would like to keep this on topic. Please and thank you.

Onepropally
10-21-2014, 02:34 PM
Twerking emote

XghostzX
10-21-2014, 07:11 PM
Twerking emote

I second this

Epw
10-22-2014, 12:29 PM
id like these ones also: im muted atm, yes, no, rainbow fart

Disobediant
10-22-2014, 01:08 PM
id like these ones also: im muted atm, rainbow fart

ok the first one, yea....for when your muted there should be an emote to relay this information to people around you, so they can laugh at you for being muted...:) yes thats great...and idk rainbow fart. I think they have enough for fart types, but its an idea no less.

Disobediant
11-02-2014, 05:42 PM
Keep this post going!!!

Boiled_35
11-02-2014, 05:47 PM
A "Yes" and a "No" emote please! One shaking head and one nodding for whenever needed!

iRandom
11-02-2014, 06:27 PM
a "Suicide Emote" is much needed. So i don't have to rj and tree against str players.

Doframingo
11-04-2014, 12:09 AM
Twerking emote

Na, gagnam style one :p

Disobediant
11-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Na, gagnam style one :p

yes

anahadaz
11-11-2014, 04:16 PM
omg, imagine like 20 people in balefort using the twerking emote against the wall :')

HeyitsTubs
11-11-2014, 07:48 PM
in all seriousness, i believe that adding a im muted atm emote would be smart. It's weird when people ask you questions while you are muted and u dont respond. It gets kinda awkward and antisocial. Adding this will relieve this and be convenient. Furthermore, it is annoying when you are muted in pvp. Once someone asked me to go, while muted. Since i couldnt respond i just buffed and attacked. He called it rushing. Also the alternative of doing nothing and ignoring the 'go' would be bad too cuz your opponent would probably get impatient with the 'nocomunicatin' and rush u anyways. These negativities will be relieved if this "im muted atm" emote would be put in place. I hope this can be implemented in the game. It would really come in handy!

Meggadon
11-12-2014, 07:49 PM
in all seriousness, i believe that adding a im muted atm emote would be smart. It's weird when people ask you questions while you are muted and u dont respond. It gets kinda awkward and antisocial. Adding this will relieve this and be convenient. Furthermore, it is annoying when you are muted in pvp. Once someone asked me to go, while muted. Since i couldnt respond i just buffed and attacked. He called it rushing. Also the alternative of doing nothing and ignoring the 'go' would be bad too cuz your opponent would probably get impatient with the 'nocomunicatin' and rush u anyways. These negativities will be relieved if this "im muted atm" emote would be put in place. I hope this can be implemented in the game. It would really come in handy!

Instead of a 5 second delay, there can be a 5 minute delay so it will reduce spamming by a lot! :P

Disobediant
11-12-2014, 09:52 PM
omg, imagine like 20 people in balefort using the twerking emote against the wall :')
funny, i like the way you think sir

HEYYitsTubs in all seriousness, i believe that adding a im muted atm emote would be smart. It's weird when people ask you questions while you are muted and u dont respond. It gets kinda awkward and antisocial. Adding this will relieve this and be convenient. Furthermore, it is annoying when you are muted in pvp. Once someone asked me to go, while muted. Since i couldnt respond i just buffed and attacked. He called it rushing. Also the alternative of doing nothing and ignoring the 'go' would be bad too cuz your opponent would probably get impatient with the 'nocomunicatin' and rush u anyways. These negativities will be relieved if this "im muted atm" emote would be put in place. I hope this can be implemented in the game. It would really come in handy!

This idea i agree with.

HeyitsTubs
11-13-2014, 08:40 AM
thanks

Meggadon
11-14-2014, 02:57 PM
Muted emote please! The emote can be you crying and large letters come out over your head saying I'm muted!

CAK Vader
11-14-2014, 08:10 PM
And then if you get muted again, make the word combo pop up above your head C:

Giazagilur
11-16-2014, 05:51 AM
Yes emotes are so fun!!

Also, muted emote would definitely be useful. It's very annoying to get muted in the middle of the conversation and the other person thinks I just randomly decided to ignore them. Worst is when they log off and I can't explain to them I was muted :(
However the muted emote should only be available to use when you're actually muted. Otherwise, people would use it randomly and it wouldn't serve its purpose anymore.

curvature
11-16-2014, 09:30 PM
Honestly... I never really use emotes :/ ...
but, here is a few I came up with:
-spin
-grind/plank
-kneel
-btw foxes and rhinos are really stupid because they're ugly and they ruin all of pvp probably sts's worst idea ever
-hungry (a thought bubble with chicken)
-afk (a thought bubble with a *dot dot dot* ...) that stays up until you get back and start moving (maybe automatically appears when sitting in the same spot in pvp but not in towne)
-bored ( something random appears on screen to stop you from getting bored)
- there should be mini-games in pocket legends to prevent boredom tbh
:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::b anana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::ban ana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banan a::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: :banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana: