PDA

View Full Version : Email and pass...

CelticStyle
02-02-2011, 09:45 PM
If someone knows your email And pass, and not your email pass, they can't hack u right?o.o

asommers
02-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Is this a trick question? If they know your game email/password, they can change your account email address.

Hence, my thread:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?3866-Do-not-give-out-your-account-email-and-password!

-ALS

bpatterson007
02-02-2011, 09:46 PM
Hack you in PL? Yes. You use your email and a password to log into the game...

DawnInfinity
02-02-2011, 09:47 PM
If someone knows your email And pass, and not your email pass, they can't hack u right?o.o
My mind is blown... I would just go ahead and change your password.

Hekpoc
02-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Its the same concept of lets say online banking... if they know your username and pass but not your banking email... they can still take your money. :-D

Phoenixking
02-02-2011, 09:48 PM
Huh?
/ten

CelticStyle
02-02-2011, 09:49 PM
LOL CHILL IM A NOOB :] thanks for saving a newbor :3

DawnInfinity
02-02-2011, 11:03 PM
LOL CHILL IM A NOOB :] thanks for saving a newbor :3
We were just confused with the wording of your question.

Pharcyde
02-02-2011, 11:36 PM
This thread made me

│ _______
[█۞███████]▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▃▂ |=| L.O.L... |=|
▄▅█████████▅▄▃
I███████████████████] ☼
..◥⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙▲⊙◤

Ayrilana
02-02-2011, 11:56 PM
He's probably referring to the difference between logging into your email and logging into the game. He's just doing it extremely poorly. If someone can access your email, they can most likely get your password to the game. Don't give out your information to anyone; in-game or not.

People keep misusing the "hacking" term. If you give out your user name and password, and someone uses the information, that's not hacking.

Hekpoc
02-03-2011, 02:22 AM
He's probably referring to the difference between logging into your email and logging into the game. He's just doing it extremely poorly. If someone can access your email, they can most likely get your password to the game. Don't give out your information to anyone; in-game or not.

People keep misusing the "hacking" term. If you give out your user name and password, and someone uses the information, that's not hacking.

Yup, it's called.. You're an idiot. Too soon? :-P

Ayrilana
02-03-2011, 03:16 AM
Pretty much. The majority of the time it's their own fault for their information getting compromised. They really need to teach kids about this in school but then some people will always be helpless.