PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Halloween Event Official Suggestions and Feedback Thread

Remiem
10-21-2014, 04:34 PM

Halloween is here in Arcane Legends! Use this thread to give us all of your greatest suggestions and feedback on this new event.

Slcinuup
10-21-2014, 04:41 PM
Yay!

Mouly
10-21-2014, 04:47 PM
I'm not really sure whether this is an error or not, but there's an NPC named "Deth". Shouldn't it be "Death"?

Edit: Nvm, I'm guessing it should be Deth since it's written twice.

Ssneakykills
10-21-2014, 04:53 PM
So much lag atm will the get better as event goes on or

Anarchist
10-21-2014, 04:55 PM
Undead wrathjaw not in stable

Chats messed up

Lag.

Refund me a energy ball cause i got dc and came fill this up during a run.

Niixed
10-21-2014, 05:06 PM
Amazon promo code does not grant 50% XP Elixir, a 25% Speed Elixir and 5 Ankhs. Maybe I'm missing something?

Anarchist
10-21-2014, 05:06 PM
Energy refund x2

Johny666
10-21-2014, 05:07 PM
i got dc every 5 min.. and shows me the servers is down.. cant play this way please fix that

Hadec
10-21-2014, 05:07 PM
dc dc dc
lost energy
from promocode only got the vanitys and egg
lagggg

Shanamerny
10-21-2014, 05:08 PM
Amazon promo code does not grant 50% XP Elixir, a 25% Speed Elixir and 5 Ankhs. Maybe I'm missing something?

Nope. Everyone is having that issue.

Higuani
10-21-2014, 05:09 PM
I got dc while running. So energys wasted for nothin??
Mega lags
The death tombs we cant take them when they appear killin mobs
Chat messed up
Undead pet not in stable.

octavos
10-21-2014, 05:10 PM
1. energy loss...random DC
2. low levels mobs and boss are to hard even with neronomicon ..ign link and zelda if you want proof.
3. can we buy the LB vanities with plat NOW while its halloween time..recolors are encouraged :) ...EG: like the jester vanity

Anarchist
10-21-2014, 05:26 PM
octa i think lb vanities for plat will neva happen..

octavos
10-21-2014, 05:28 PM
octa i think lb vanities for plat will neva happen..

well recolors items are in every game..so how is AL different? because we are all seeing them now anyway.
and everything gets brought back anyway...so might as well get it now instead of later.

As for LB pets..like SnS and that dead green dog "forget its name" im sure they will return XD. How do I know this....well playing PL, SL, and DL, nothing stays away forever.

Chr0nic
10-21-2014, 05:37 PM
Lose my energy for this update.. Why not back..

Chr0nic
10-21-2014, 05:39 PM
Return the energy lose.. Always dc.. Can u fix the server

Higuani
10-21-2014, 06:58 PM
When killing mobs the purple dead tomb who appears we cant accept it.. is it bugged?

Also jack hallows does it drop again squash??

PS; Quest with 5 ghost is impossible for low levels.. we cant go city of kels or some stronghold....

Windmoore+outpost+kraag+stronghold is ok but im lvl 17 and cant go city of kels.. is that a bug ?

Savvay
10-21-2014, 09:11 PM
When does the event end?

Animatic
10-21-2014, 10:01 PM
THE NEW CHAT IS HORRIBLE!

I've been tolerant to the new /reply system but the new "SMART CHAT" is the most horrid addition to this update. I was expecting a less glitched version of the game but I'm not seeing it. I've been playing sts games since 2011 but am seriously considering uninstalling Arcane Legends, chat was ok before although other aspects were ok chat used to be solid. Hope you guys fix this soon. If not this game is trash.

0utlawz
10-21-2014, 10:53 PM
Thanks

Ninjagalloツ
10-21-2014, 11:08 PM
I have wasted alot of energy kits because of being added repeatedly to empty lobbies. At first it was working well, but when I bought platinum for energy kits, I was always alone. And I was just able to take 1 boss by myself. Not sure if this is an issue for everyone or just me..

Sent using arcane magic all the way from Arlor

Eski
10-21-2014, 11:20 PM
The "smart" chat is bad..

Arcane Maniac
10-22-2014, 04:39 AM
Can every level win rewards on lb?

Syamsiel
10-22-2014, 05:01 AM
I got dc so many times. Its a waste of energy

0utlawz
10-22-2014, 06:31 AM
dc 80 times since event started :(

Jiarijiba
10-22-2014, 08:21 AM
You should *always* state how long events are planned to run.

Like you did last year.

That helps people to plan how much time & energy they need to consume to get their goals.

marfibagheera
10-22-2014, 10:43 AM
I found these adventure's kits or something and I can't open it is it cost money in real life pls sts help! :) thanks.

Bless
10-22-2014, 01:04 PM
Make the LB top 25 rewards class specific - i.e. top 25 rogue LB gets medusa vanity, top 25 warrior LB gets frankenstein vanity.
Make these vanities tradeable.

xirshamus
10-22-2014, 01:36 PM
I hate the second boss(cant even say its name :p) it is just like helena cause its minions are to annoying.

And yea i didnt get kits from /promo amazon

octavos
10-22-2014, 05:03 PM
Alrighty I have to say these energy essences don't drop as much compared to ursoth. Now that there is a necro bone...its very painful and thats pretty much what i've been getting....increase the rates please...especially on energy.

Sir Lubo Penev
10-22-2014, 05:11 PM
I have to say congratulations to STS (yep, for the first time since joining the forums) for giving us such an enjoyable event. And thank you.

Of course there are issues. I've lost quite a lot of energies to disconnects, but everyone has, so no big deal.

New chat is a bit annoying too, but I guess it won't be long until they fix it. So no big deal either.

-------

I've got a suggestion though. Not for this event, for obvious reasons, but for all following events - energy based or otherwise. Make some kind of a "free zone". Same boss runs, but with a few differences:

1. No energy needed to enter.
2. No points for tiers/leaderboards upon completion.
3. A chance at tokens (or whatever the currency) - similar to tooth hunt in normal Tindirin.

This way less fortunate folks like me and 95% of AL population would get a chance to run this free zone while waiting for energies to craft.

Unfeeling
10-22-2014, 08:51 PM
here is one question about Crafted pumpkin chest. we have to buy or loot 3 lesser chests (also 5bones) and recieve only 1 loot? i just opened one and got 10 tokens. is it worth to craft 3 to recieve 1 item. . ?

bloodjob
10-22-2014, 10:11 PM
Only time dc nice.... what hapen ?? I can play for lb :l:eek:

SacredKnight
10-23-2014, 12:05 AM
Drakula is literally one shotting my level 27 mage (My mage has pretty much the best level 27 gear, Mythic Helm etc.) and I haven't even played on my other toons yet..... I know there was a nerf on him but TBH that's still not enough...

#Helena2014confirmed

ilhanna
10-23-2014, 12:08 AM
Thanks STS for the Halloween event. It's by far my personal favorite event this year, even with the energy system still implemented. There are more items you can get as you advance through the tier system, or buy with event tokens; the pets are great motivations for many in my guild. The bosses are reasonably challenging and reward seems to have been scaled well according to the difficulty. It revs up activity and, what with the tomb runs for essences, help quite a number of guildies who are working on leveling up. Almost the only thing I regret about this event is having real life taking out most of the time I rather spend in game lol.

Having said that, I do have a few questions and suggestions about this event.

Some in my guild asked if they will get the Day of the Dead and Reserve Your Own Plot achievements by the end of the event, like last year. Also if they would get Guardian of Necropolis title.

Bosses seem too difficult for lower level players. I do event runs with my level 32 warrior and even with twink rogues, some using the Necro book, on map it took forever to kill Valko and Drakeula. Some even rage quit after they died too many times. I don't know about other levels, but lvl 25-30 in my guild reported being ditched by their PUG and most bosses seem impossible to solo. Please see to the scaling of boss hp and dmg for lower level groups.

Also is it possible to have Jack Hellow drop some tokens like last year? I think in a small way this can help the low level players who might have lost energy from entering an event map everybody flees from. They might not get enough for pets or vanities, but maybe they can use the tokens to buy recipes.

mrshield
10-23-2014, 12:26 AM
Lag problem plx fix it. When i'm in town my ping is yellow then when i'm fighting boss my ping up and my skills not wotking whats that?. And in wt4 i'm farming essence then my ping is yellow but my skills is late and not working.

SacredKnight
10-23-2014, 01:40 AM
Thanks STS for the Halloween event. It's by far my personal favorite event this year, even with the energy system still implemented. There are more items you can get as you advance through the tier system, or buy with event tokens; the pets are great motivations for many in my guild. The bosses are reasonably challenging and reward seems to have been scaled well according to the difficulty. It revs up activity and, what with the tomb runs for essences, help quite a number of guildies who are working on leveling up. Almost the only thing I regret about this event is having real life taking out most of the time I rather spend in game lol.

Having said that, I do have a few questions and suggestions about this event.

Some in my guild asked if they will get the Day of the Dead and Reserve Your Own Plot achievements by the end of the event, like last year. Also if they would get Guardian of Necropolis title.

Bosses seem too difficult for lower level players. I do event runs with my level 32 warrior and even with twink rogues, some using the Necro book, on map it took forever to kill Valko and Drakeula. Some even rage quit after they died too many times. I don't know about other levels, but lvl 25-30 in my guild reported being ditched by their PUG and most bosses seem impossible to solo. Please see to the scaling of boss hp and dmg for lower level groups.

Also is it possible to have Jack Hellow drop some tokens like last year? I think in a small way this can help the low level players who might have lost energy from entering an event map everybody flees from. They might not get enough for pets or vanities, but maybe they can use the tokens to buy recipes.

The Guardian of Necropolis as well as vanity banner etc. will not be available this event, but the new rewards as well as title "Deaths Hand" is up for grabs!

ilhanna
10-23-2014, 03:40 PM
The Guardian of Necropolis as well as vanity banner etc. will not be available this event, but the new rewards as well as title "Deaths Hand" is up for grabs!

I know, and they're great reward. It's just last year's Halloween achievements are still listed and those who didn't get it last year wonder if they can get them this year.

Sehajbir Nakai
10-24-2014, 12:21 AM
Just now new items came and u guys again introducing new items .this game is getting expensive and expensive .plz give it A thought and why there is no plat sale

LytangxLyrdra
10-24-2014, 12:43 PM
Drakula is literally one shotting my level 27 mage (My mage has pretty much the best level 27 gear, Mythic Helm etc.) and I haven't even played on my other toons yet..... I know there was a nerf on him but TBH that's still not enough...

#Helena2014confirmed
Drakuela is Helena's husband.

alexdroog
10-25-2014, 04:29 AM
Smart chat is annoying.
I talk to pty, guild and members. Erasing last input just is annoying.

Deadroth
10-25-2014, 04:33 AM
well recolors items are in every game..so how is AL different? because we are all seeing them now anyway.
and everything gets brought back anyway...so might as well get it now instead of later.

As for LB pets..like SnS and that dead green dog "forget its name" im sure they will return XD. How do I know this....well playing PL, SL, and DL, nothing stays away forever.

Sory Octavos, but i need to disagree. This vanities should be really rare. No need to recolor. Just make 40m and buy one :P

This is halloween LB, people are paying thousands of plats to get that vanities... And milions per day for energy...

Nruhtas
10-25-2014, 04:36 AM
Hey sts please let us stash the forged energy kits! It would help a lot!

Onur Altun
10-25-2014, 02:55 PM
I have lag all time and i got dc very much.I losses 8energy in the day. Please fix.Please give back my 8 energy .
IGN:Revengeronur

VanRah
10-26-2014, 01:07 PM
Why didn't u think at a way to go through the green smog before Para boss that isn't the dash skill?
My rogue char doesn't have it n I can't use any pet (for example Scorch) to compensate.
I don't want having to respect only for an event boss...
Please allow pets to protect us from that green smog, ty.

Sorcerie
10-26-2014, 02:13 PM
I have a huge problem as a twink with going into a portal with a high tier and getting first and second bosses because I decide to PUG and the other team members are noob toons with a much lower tier. There needs to be a better filter system in place according to the level of toon and their event tier. I don't like getting so few tokens and wasting energy on low tier bosses because of my team member's.

If Im lvl 15 with gold or plat tier, I should be filtered into a team with the same status or else I'm not getting the most out of my energy and runs.

Candylicks
10-26-2014, 02:34 PM
All of the disconnects over the weekend have been horrid. I have lost points and energy over this... total bummer for running the LB on the weekend.

Also, those mythic gems are redic. You guys need to fix the particle effect. They cause death, you can't see the ground when people have them equipped it affects game play. And the spinning makes me sick to stomach, and I am guessing could cause seizures in players with epilepsy. It's really strong visual and would hate to see that happen.

mrshield
10-27-2014, 07:33 AM
I spend 3 energy this night! I got dc many times! Only this night! All in all i spend 6enrgys! And 6 para! Whats the pronlem in al ? This happends only after update in hallowen!. Plx fix it guys! Ty!

-iob

Robinzzzz
10-28-2014, 04:13 AM
Any EXTENDED for this event? Because there are problem to all player.
1.Disconnection during in event maps.
-Losing ENERGY KIT
2.Teleport new maps took a long time loading *until disconnect too*.
-Losing ENERGY KIT if entering event maps*

--> ENERGY KIT is for all player getting TOKEN / EVENT POINT.

THANK YOU!

mrshield
10-28-2014, 05:17 AM
-Losing ENERGY KIT

THANK YOU!true robin.dced many times in para lost many energys. Im not trying to in in lb. i want to keep vanitys thrensell after event. But cant farm essence coz its to lag and always dcing in wt4 and in city. Plx fix this lag problem ty.

-iob

veloxcity
10-29-2014, 07:45 AM
-Losing ENERGY KIT

THANK YOU!

make the event stay much longer :D

Yumisa
10-29-2014, 06:02 PM
I have a mage level 20 who has had to leave 3 times in a row against the boss Drakeula. Why? Because the DIFFICULTY level is REALLY, REALLY HIGH.
1) I get teamed up with people who have 5 level gap???Why??Im level 20 and i join someone level 25. All the mobs and the boss are now level 25 for me.
2) I have good legendary gear including the new haloween gear lev 20 with the ( +100 health ect stats..). Yet, even with 2 ppl level 22 ( onlly 2 levels above me) Drakeula kills me with 2 auto-attacks.I cannot use potions in time, he just kills me.But wait, thats not all because HE can summon BATS, HOW MANY? INFINITE! And they all do as much damage as he does!!!

( Fun games are those who are rewarding for difficulty.Not punishing on the fact that you do not have 4 members the exact same level as you and you all have Perfect PvP gear with arcane pets.)

-Thanks in advance if you take this into your conscern because this does not onlly affect me, but the new players who come into AL, and i really won't be suprised if they stop playing because of this. Please fix :(

Jabu
10-30-2014, 01:46 PM
Can effectively fight bosses with lvl 41, 15, and 10 chars. Impossible with mid 20s lvl chars. :/

Caabatric
10-31-2014, 07:43 PM
Great event but I feel a nerf to all the essences was added.....
my main suggestion is make stashable essences and stashable crafted energy kits.
? Is there a reason essences aren't stashable

Raselph
10-31-2014, 11:10 PM
Great event but I feel a nerf to all the essences was added.....
my main suggestion is make stashable essences and stashable crafted energy kits.
? Is there a reason essences aren't stashable

i feel you , earlier frost fiends dropped tokens and essences but now...

octavos
11-03-2014, 01:10 PM
Alrighty, this feedback is is based on my mains..alts that I used during the event. This is all my personal observation :)

Some info:
Main Ghost lv41 95% of the time on the event
Link and Zelda Lv21 4% of the time on the event
16+ lv 10's many different classes 1%

When I first started the event it was really buggy..many disconnects, so running with energy for the first few days was hard (which was later fixed with 3 energy kits in the stash). This event was for all classes and all levels. But it didn't not feel that way. Update after update after update, bosses were changed and adjusted for different levels and this also lead to other bugs like random disconnects..and ping spikes. So in order to play correctly, I just focused on 1 main which was ghost. So I would be in and out to try to avoid these bugs I mentioned.

There has been no new cap for some time so why do enemies and bosses have to be so difficult (is it the slight adjustments to new pets and armors that are causing this?). New armors dropables and things that can be farmed hasn't changed that much. So these new amazon players really need to reply to this thread?. Events need to be tested with low end legendary gear, to get proper results...with all the changes and updates, I feel that i'm right.

Now, onward to this nice post

my main was used 95% of the time to run this event. Bosses and enemies were scaled to perfection. even with my mediocre legendary gear from ursoth event was used to run this, and all i can say is that it was fun on my mage. So as a mage this event was great..and I was using the necronomicon 99% of the time. (I say 99% because I sold all 3 yesterday)

Next my 2 alts lv 21 (including 21-24)..mobs and bosses were NOT scaled properly and all the updates were done to accommodate lower level runners. I sent emails to support and wanted a refund for the plat I used for the necronomicons..I paid for 2 of them. Support was telling me nothing is broken and there were not able to help. As for the update that I keep mentioning, it says something different. I ran the event as much as I could on these alts...never reaching gold on any of those 2. this on top of all the ping/dc'ed...I could not achieve the gold tier.

Finally these little guys my lv 10 alt's were used to test the fields in running and seeing how hard mobs and bosses were. I tried each class on lv 10...and to say the least..its doable...but many potions were needed. I cant go into much detail, but from all the fixes they were still not enough. Maybe so they wouldn't tip the scales on leaderboards...but I thought this was an event for all players?!?!

Energy for events is nice..definitely a nice mechanic that needs fine tuning. Like more energy essence that drop in ALL levels. eg: different icons for energy essences and regular essences. Token rewards....maybe 1 token from random spawn mini-bosses.

Now in conclusion, this event was still and remains to be for the top level players, unlike ursoth where the low levels were at an advantage (so yay, new players)...but to win the prizes in LB you had to level to 35+ I would have wished for more daily missions or goals to complete in this event..instead of always joining in on the event and using energy for tokens. making energy stashable "only created energy" would also helps tons.

p.s. Oh and leader board prizes need to be stated in detail what people are able to do with them...instead of changing from not tradable to tradable or bound to characters for stash only.

As for listing all the references to all these changes..I don't need to XD.

MadameAshes
11-03-2014, 01:57 PM
Hi/ been playing Halloween event since day it started & think I got it pretty figure out, but as level 18, I cannot find all the 5 ghosts across Arlor- Is it impossible to locate them without being a higher level with access to all towns?
ALso... WHAT THE HEX ARE NEXROPOLIS BONES? I have 28 & cannot figure out what I'm supposed to use them for!!!!!! PLZ HELP!!!!!

Halloween is here in Arcane Legends! Use this thread to give us all of your greatest suggestions and feedback on this new event.

obee
11-03-2014, 04:56 PM
I would not like the locked in thing, because you would need a plat respawn or ankh to come back if you die. I think the player should receive loot if he/she does not directly attack the boss in 60 seconds.

extrapayah
11-04-2014, 09:46 PM
i'm sorry mr shiny, but i disagree with you, for normal geared player who took time to kill one para, trying without someone guarding outside is too risky (boss reset),

also with the rule you're trying to impose, people can still leech by being dead in the boss, and even worse, those dead corpses won't keep the boss from resetting

you said you don't mind if the leechers are undergeared, right? so you should consider how teams of undergeared players play or as you said by yourself, don't play with randoms

anyway, you can reset the boss without dying

Umadbro?
11-04-2014, 11:47 PM
U mad bro?

spasmatic
11-05-2014, 12:01 AM
He wasnt leeching, he was guarding to keep the boss from resetting, but i did encounter a lot of leechers on other bosses.

Dex Scene
11-05-2014, 12:45 AM
To reply the thread of commander (the link http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?t=185004 )
The 3 energies were not given as an apology. They were given as a greeting of Halloween.

hozukreti
11-05-2014, 03:57 AM
Feedback? Yeah i need you STS to feed me back with my lose energy due to dc'ed, your server problem. More great if you fix this issue, its whole days of event people complaint about this, still the main issue until the end of halloween days in Arlor.

Thanks.

SacredKnight
11-05-2014, 04:09 AM
All I want is either to get a refund on Scorch or more preferably a buff on his completely useless AA as well as a stat buff w/ DMG % added :/

TCH22
11-06-2014, 09:01 AM
maybe its because they cant cross the circle without dying? I have friends playing the game who instantly dies upon crossing that circle, which means they cant help you in any way. This is not leeching, its just they are unable to help die to their equips etc.

Sorcerie
11-06-2014, 09:28 AM
I disagree with the suggestion of people not getting loot during an event.

Instead, they should make it where there are no entry hazards to get to the final boss so that no one has to be left out in the first place to avoid situations like these.

Seems to me like a cheap ploy to get people to spend plat or gold on ankh kits instead of letting them fight the boss with their team.

Sir Lubo Penev
11-06-2014, 10:02 AM
Guarding was a legitimate strategy with weaker groups against Para. Thing is, in most cases guarding was prearanged even in pugs. Meaning that the group usually decided who would guard before starting the fight or before the second phase (Para transformed).

A guy just standing there without giving any indication as to why he's doing what he's doing was not considered guarding. Plus, strong groups obviously didn't need guarding and I'm getting the notion this was exactly the case the OP is talking about.

Candylicks
11-06-2014, 10:11 AM
Ya a lot of people did that to prevent reset, but I would say hey come fight and they usually did. Towards the end of event most people got the hang id para and guarding wasn't necessary. It was a minor inconvenience.

Axesam
11-06-2014, 10:20 AM
The problem in AL is, theres too much gap between pro player and undergear player even in the same level. Its difficult to create balance boss that not too hard for noob and not too easy for arcane player.

Halloween event is an example, the 4 bosses is too hard for newbie. I was a noob and i dont like ppl who blame on undergear player. If you r pro, be a leader and tell your team about strategy to defeat boss. They won't listen? Keep try and dont give up. Keep in mind that all undergear player need to defeat boss too, our responsibility as a better and stronger player to help em. Its hard? Yes it is, but this is your decision by doin random party. You need gather point fast? You need kill boss fast? You won't disturb by noob? Make a pro party with your guildmates then.

Sorry no offense

falmear
11-06-2014, 03:51 PM
Energy should only be taken when you successfully kill the boss. Paying for energy before you kill the boss leads to these problems. If its taken when you kill the boss then if the player is leeching, you can just stop and leave the map. Then re-enter without the leecher.

Ticklish
11-06-2014, 04:57 PM
Energy should only be taken when you successfully kill the boss. Paying for energy before you kill the boss leads to these problems. If its taken when you kill the boss then if the player is leeching, you can just stop and leave the map. Then re-enter without the leecher.

I agree with this. It would also solve the problems of disconnecting and losing energy. The only downside tho, is that no one might run with undergeared PUGs anymore because they know they can leave and try another PUG.

octavos
11-06-2014, 06:49 PM

brillant..just brillant :D

Axesam
11-06-2014, 08:48 PM

Agree this as a pro player. But for noob/undergear player side this idea is disaster, why? Ppl keep in try to find best player in room, so what we do just enter portal and out when we see Pugs inside. I think this isnt fair for them.
I was noob before, and im prety sure we all too. How long a game can still survive without new player ? If u love this game and wanna play for a long time, helping new player is a must.

Ebezaanec
11-06-2014, 09:11 PM

Great idea! Unfortunate players who DC won't feel cheated now.

CheifR
11-06-2014, 10:18 PM
maybe its because they cant cross the circle without dying? I have friends playing the game who instantly dies upon crossing that circle, which means they cant help you in any way. This is not leeching, its just they are unable to help die to their equips etc.
For every class there was a way across

Serancha
11-06-2014, 10:23 PM
For every class there was a way across

True. It was hardest for rogues, but possible for all.

CheifR
11-06-2014, 10:23 PM
Agree this as a pro player. But for noob/undergear player side this idea is disaster, why? Ppl keep in try to find best player in room, so what we do just enter portal and out when we see Pugs inside. I think this isnt fair for them.
I was noob before, and im prety sure we all too. How long a game can still survive without new player ? If u love this game and wanna play for a long time, helping new player is a must.
Honestly I didn't join a guild til late game and soloed most maps as a noob. We aren't parents just players who want to have fun without being inefficient by worrying about how good randoms are doing.

Serancha
11-07-2014, 01:20 AM
Guarding was a legitimate strategy with weaker groups against Para. Thing is, in most cases guarding was prearanged even in pugs. Meaning that the group usually decided who would guard before starting the fight or before the second phase (Para transformed).

A guy just standing there without giving any indication as to why he's doing what he's doing was not considered guarding. Plus, strong groups obviously didn't need guarding and I'm getting the notion this was exactly the case the OP is talking about.

Actually it was not legitimate at all from about the third day of the event. They made it so that if everyone died and free ressed, the boss did not go back to full health. You could die and free res and go back and he would still be at the hp he was when you died. At least this is what happened when I was running with pugs and/or warriors.

Axesam
11-07-2014, 02:54 AM
Actually it was not legitimate at all from about the third day of the event. They made it so that if everyone died and free ressed, the boss did not go back to full health. You could die and free res and go back and he would still be at the hp he was when you died. At least this is what happened when I was running with pugs and/or warriors.

only happen when u running back to the boss fast, theres time limit before reset. For fatty warrior and slowly mage, high percentage he'll reset.
suggestion next event, erase the boss ability to reset :)

Paulnaj
11-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Feedback? Dc dc dc dc dc
Suggestion? Bring back the old client before the event was implemented. It will solve the dc bug

Churjya
11-09-2014, 04:05 AM
First of all this Halloween event was one of the best event I ever came across in my adventure with Legends. I am a little bit disappointed for the disconnection from server while fighting with a Halloween boss. For that i could not make profit of the event that much, but event contents are cool enough to play. Boss's fighting strategies are good.
Thanks for making such a cool event, we all had a great Halloween time with Arcane legends.