PDA

View Full Version : CS Autofill

Giazagilur
10-22-2014, 03:55 AM
Out of curiosity, this section is called "Pl Suggestions and Feedbacks." So do the devs actually read these and have any of the ideas ever been implemented? I've only recently started using forums actively so I don't know x)

Just to stay on topic: it would be nice if when searching something up in cs it would autofill/have suggestions, like when searching things up on google lol

My reasons:

1) I'm a lazy person and it's tedious to write the full name of set

2) I'm noob so sometimes I don't even know the full name of a set

3) Sometimes I misspell one word, and cs being the perfectionist it is, will show no results (for example I type lustrius wand set, and guess what, no results. I gotta retype everything out again)

Or at least make autocorrect applicable when typing in cs

Ruby!!!
10-22-2014, 06:04 AM
Interesting idea :)
Until it is implemented ;) just a tip if you search 'lust energy' you find the set you mentioned. CS works with only parts of the words :D

For the autocomplete featere I'd add an enhancement typing 'best set' shows the highest level set for your class+level while 'bes set' returns the highest strength set for you.
JK ofc :)

iRandom
10-24-2014, 09:29 PM
For the autocomplete featere I'd add an enhancement typing 'best set' shows the highest level set for your class+level while 'bes set' returns the highest strength set for you.
JK ofc :)
No, i rlly like the idea of bes set. i mean it is so hard to find the L77 and L75 str sets imagine a world with bes set