PDA

View Full Version : Specs not properly displayed. Pure mage sometimes has 6 str.

pizzaman
02-03-2011, 03:46 AM
I respecced my mage to a pure mage to make a guide on lvl 50 mage outfits. Every now and then my stats would show that i had 6str in stead of one. It stayed when changing outfits and when clicking on respec and then on cancel. It did go away when logging out.

Ellyidol
02-03-2011, 03:48 AM
Your buff has +5 str I believe. Or someone else used it and it gave you the +5 str even if you didn't use it yourself.

Royce
02-03-2011, 09:24 AM
BOM buffs the whole party's Str by 5.

Fyrce
02-03-2011, 03:28 PM
It shouldn't show on your Avatar screen when you tap on Update Stats and are trying out stats.
I think those are supposed to be your base stats, so if it shows there you should state that that is when it happens.
Other than that, your stats can be modified by various things. It's why some people go hide some place to try on clothes, etc.

pizzaman
02-04-2011, 04:33 AM
I didn't buff myself, but that might indeed be the explanation. It does look neat to buff everyone in the market. Thanks for the response and I'll report back if i see it again even after checking for buffs.

Otukura
02-05-2011, 12:23 AM
BOM buffs the whole party's Str by 5.

I respected my bird twice extra because I had it on me... waste of plat... :/