PDA

View Full Version : My 3 Complaints

ClumsyCactus
10-22-2014, 10:20 AM
I have 3 big complaints.
But first, let me just tell you that i love the new event, and everything except the rogue vanities is just Perfect.
complaint 1: fyber does not redirect you to the offer you want to do. (Using iPad Air, LATEST iOS version)
Complaint 2: new chat system is just bad. Nothing is good about it, literally nothing...
I can't chat with more than one person at once, and i might sooner or later accidentally send private talk to my entire guild, or to another friend. Wich, depending on what we talk about, will be more or less the biggest mess of all time. Remove the system now please...
3. Oh Who Said al was not pay to win? Everyone, now that you released this amazing event with free Grimm,blinky, and loads of free stuff for us.
But, what you dont Mention in the AL announcements, and apparently try to keep secret, is the new lion PET courage. Now, i have no problem with plat Only pets. But, first issue is that this little pack also gives a PERMANENT xp bonus. Yup, thats right, PERMANENT. And, since you also get plat from the pack i suppose it is Only for real Money, i dont know though, since it wont load...
That last one is just bad, chat system is just horrible, and good luck fixing fyber.
But, now that i have complained, let me just take a moment to say that the new Bosses are amazing, the details on the vanitys are amazing, and good luck to everyone in event.

Cray
10-22-2014, 11:30 AM
Hmm I haven't tried fyber yet.. so idk. I agree with you on the chat system. I automatically just type /g or /p and a lot of wrong chats already happened with me..
I'd like a option to turn it off/on, wouldn't be so hard to implement I guess?

Otahaanak
10-22-2014, 11:35 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?182289-New-auto-chat-select-is-horrible-Please-put-it-back

Ennex
10-22-2014, 11:40 AM
I don't like new pumpkin vanity set for rogue... srsly..

Samhayne
10-22-2014, 11:52 AM
Hey Jinathedemo,

Thanks for taking the time to write up your feedback. We're glad to hear you are enjoying the event.

complaint 1: fyber does not redirect you to the offer you want to do. (Using iPad Air, LATEST iOS version)

Can you describe further what happens when you attempt to do an offer from the Fyber Offer Wall? We're seeing the expected behavior here, so better understanding your complaint would be very helpful.

Complaint 2: new chat system is just bad. Nothing is good about it, literally nothing...
I can't chat with more than one person at once, and i might sooner or later accidentally send private talk to my entire guild, or to another friend. Wich, depending on what we talk about, will be more or less the biggest mess of all time. Remove the system now please...

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the new chat system. We have a feedback thread here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?182289-New-auto-chat-select-is-horrible-Please-put-it-back and we're looking at how to best adjust it to address player concerns.

3. Oh Who Said al was not pay to win? Everyone, now that you released this amazing event with free Grimm,blinky, and loads of free stuff for us.
But, what you dont Mention in the AL announcements, and apparently try to keep secret, is the new lion PET courage. Now, i have no problem with plat Only pets. But, first issue is that this little pack also gives a PERMANENT xp bonus. Yup, thats right, PERMANENT. And, since you also get plat from the pack i suppose it is Only for real Money, i dont know though, since it wont load...

The new adventurer's pack has some issues with it that we're fixing, but it will be back soon. It is no secret that we offer packages that have value (and we try to set them up to have value that doesn't make it "pay to win") and are attractive for people to purchase. These purchases allow us to provide an awesome game like Arcane Legends for free.

ClumsyCactus
10-22-2014, 12:09 PM
Hey Jinathedemo,

Thanks for taking the time to write up your feedback. We're glad to hear you are enjoying the event.

Can you describe further what happens when you attempt to do an offer from the Fyber Offer Wall? We're seeing the expected behavior here, so better understanding your complaint would be very helpful.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with the new chat system. We have a feedback thread here http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?182289-New-auto-chat-select-is-horrible-Please-put-it-back and we're looking at how to best adjust it to address player concerns.

The new adventurer's pack has some issues with it that we're fixing, but it will be back soon. It is no secret that we offer packages that have value (and we try to set them up to have value that doesn't make it "pay to win") and are attractive for people to purchase. These purchases allow us to provide an awesome game like Arcane Legends for free.

To reply to the fyber comment, nothing is happening, and that is the problem... The page load up, i click "get plat" and nothing happens. Like, it stays right there, showing the offer, but not letting me for an example download the app.

And, i have no problem with the PET itself. I have a problem with how sneaky put it is, it is in NO announcements, NOT in al announcements, and lowest down on the list of pets.
The problem is how hidden it is, It's almost as if you expected complaints...

Samhayne
10-22-2014, 12:16 PM
To reply to the fyber comment, nothing is happening, and that is the problem... The page load up, i click "get plat" and nothing happens. Like, it stays right there, showing the offer, but not letting me for an example download the app.

And, i have no problem with the PET itself. I have a problem with how sneaky put it is, it is in NO announcements, NOT in al announcements, and lowest down on the list of pets.
The problem is how hidden it is, It's almost as if you expected complaints...

For the Adventurer's Kit, it is only "hidden" right now because there is an issue with it currently that we are working to fix. Once that is fixed, it will be announced and pretty visible in game. Our apologies for any confusion about it.

For the Fyber offer wall, can you do me the trouble of taking a couple screenshots that show what happen when you try to do them?

Or, maybe you can get even more detailed for me and go step by step:

Do you:

1. Tap to view offers (the page that has Fyber, Trialpay and Trialpay gold)
2. Tap on Fyber button
3. Fyber offer wall loads up
4. Tap on an offer you want to do
5. Nothing happens after that?

Is that correct?

You say you are on iPad Air running the latest iOS version. If you are willing, can you also say where in the world you are playing from? I'm in Austin, Texas, USA. Where are you? Also, are you playing behind a proxy server or other "interesting" internet connection?

I really appreciate your additional info. Sorry if my additional questions seem a lot - just trying to understand what's happening.

Thanks!
-Samhayne

ClumsyCactus
10-22-2014, 12:18 PM
1. Tap to view offers (the page that has Fyber, Trialpay and Trialpay gold)
2. Tap on Fyber button
3. Fyber offer wall loads up
4. Tap on an offer you want to do
5. Nothing happens after that?
Thats right, and as you Said about what i use is correct, im in Sweden using my home network, wich i do not know alot of details about, but everything Else in AL usually works lol

Samhayne
10-22-2014, 01:00 PM
Thats right, and as you Said about what i use is correct, im in Sweden using my home network, wich i do not know alot of details about, but everything Else in AL usually works lol

Ok, thanks. I'll pass the info along and see what comes up.

Thrindal
10-22-2014, 01:29 PM

As one that bought the adventurer's pack the second I saw it I just have a few additions to this (I have no idea what the "issues" are with the pack btw).

First this was only a $3 purchase! This is an incredible value. The lion is a nice pet for the value and the XP gain is awesome, especially if AL continues to grow with further expansions which means more and more XP to reach the next cap.

I realize not everyone can purchase things on-line but honestly $3 is an awesome price. It lets me support STS without an ounce of guilt or wonder if I am wasting my hard earned real money, this is a cup and a half of coffee! for me, half a cup for those that like the high end coffee houses. This is the biggest and best no-brainer purchase sts has had. Buying plat always leaves my stomach in a knot... this there was nothing, just satisfaction that I got value for my dollar.

I recommend everyone get this when whatever issues are resolved and it becomes available again. For now I will run around AL with my Lion making everyone else jealous ;-). The only thing that would change my mind is if the issue was the placement of the decimal point in the price...

ClumsyCactus
10-22-2014, 01:38 PM
As one that bought the adventurer's pack the second I saw it I just have a few additions to this (I have no idea what the "issues" are with the pack btw).

First this was only a $3 purchase! This is an incredible value. The lion is a nice pet for the value and the XP gain is awesome, especially if AL continues to grow with further expansions which means more and more XP to reach the next cap.

I realize not everyone can purchase things on-line but honestly $3 is an awesome price. It lets me support STS without an ounce of guilt or wonder if I am wasting my hard earned real money, this is a cup and a half of coffee! for me, half a cup for those that like the high end coffee houses. This is the biggest and best no-brainer purchase sts has had. Buying plat always leaves my stomach in a knot... this there was nothing, just satisfaction that I got value for my dollar.

I recommend everyone get this when whatever issues are resolved and it becomes available again. For now I will run around AL with my Lion making everyone else jealous ;-). The only thing that would change my mind is if the issue was the placement of the decimal point in the price...
You forget that everyone cant buy stuff in the game, and with plat they still have a small chance..
for an example I cant afford buying anything with real Money, since i first of all have a life with friends and stuff, and second of all is in school... I just have no Money, and all i have go on clothes and friends. For anyone Who says "but 250 plat is unreachable" my friend Reached 250 free plat and bought aba. Bam.

Thrindal
10-22-2014, 01:42 PM
You forget that everyone cant buy stuff in the game, and with plat they still have a small chance..
for an example I cant afford buying anything with real Money, since i first of all have a life with friends and stuff, and second of all is in school... I just have no Money, and all i have go on clothes and friends. For anyone Who says "but 250 plat is unreachable" my friend Reached 250 free plat and bought aba. Bam.

Actually read my third paragraph. I said I realize not everyone can buy things on-line.

ClumsyCactus
10-22-2014, 01:57 PM
Actually read my third paragraph. I said I realize not everyone can buy things on-line.

Read it already, just think that it kind of invalidates your point IMO
Because, as i Said in my post, buying for plat gives everyone a fair chance, and when it is something as important as xp boost, i just think it is bad to make it unable for everyone to atleast have a Tiny chance to get for free.