PDA

View Full Version : 3 New Ideas!!!

Bazinga!
10-22-2014, 10:55 AM
Two new ideas popped into my head thanks to etarbitrev, heres his idea.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?182227-Mage-Halloween-Costume-2014
Look down (first comment).
And I have another one, thanks to the TCG Halloween Challenge.

First Idea
Craftable Elixirs!
The daily blessing only gives a limited range of elixirs, and the only useful ones are the combos (sometimes only the 3x combos). So, how about a new campaign where its possible to drop essences to craft elixirs.
Different essences could be:
Frog Juice
Witch's Ale
Troll essence
Goblin spit
Time: 30 minutes

Time Merging-
How many elixirs of the same type can you make? Say you have two 1.5x combos for 30 minutes. Merge the elixirs to make the time 1 hour! (Not the combo 3x :p). This will be useful when using 5 minutes earn xp anywhere elixirs.

Second Idea
Craftable Enchantments!

Ive played a game, called FATE, where it is possible to enchant items to possibly give them positive or negative bonuses. Im really excited about this idea actually. Enchantments crafted the same way as elixirs in my first idea. Only one enchantment per item. Enchantments can only be of one type, e.g. Crit enchantment only, Damage enchantment only. Enchantments are tradeable and stashable.

The two ways of enchanting an item:
1. Crafting it.
If the enchantment is crafted, the item can be enchanted with a 100% success rate. Only one enchantment per item.

2. Taking it to the blacksmith (The interesting one)
There will be a blacksmith/wizard in every town who can enchant items. The prices will be cheap, about 300k gold, or 10 plat, but theres a catch. Each item has an Enchantment Success Rate. Higher the rate, higher the possibility of the enchantment working. Now, there are three possibilities

a) The item is enchanted with a positive bonus
b) No enchantment
c) Enchantment goes wrong, gives negative bonus

Enchanted items will NOT be tradeable.

Third Idea
PL Wardrobe

Currently, if you have to see how you look, you have to buy the items. Instead, why not have a wardrobe or a changing room. You can equip different items to see how you look, but you wont own that item. How bout it?

Etarbitrev
10-22-2014, 11:32 AM
Quality idea bud. Thumbs up from me :P

Etarbitrev
10-22-2014, 11:33 AM
& pls :) call me Inv or Harvey

Bazinga!
10-22-2014, 11:46 AM
Sure and thanks

Plasmabreath
10-22-2014, 03:08 PM
Love all of them but unsure about the enchanting part, otherwise, nice ! ;)

iamthesurvivor
10-22-2014, 05:33 PM
Good effort but wasted your time. Won't happen.

Jesusz
10-22-2014, 11:35 PM
post this to pl suggestions and feedback

Bazinga!
10-23-2014, 12:01 AM
Good effort but wasted your time. Won't happen.
Why not?