PDA

View Full Version : NEKRO just got TRASHED.

twoxc
10-22-2014, 03:21 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/s3kav4.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/fjjl9k.png

COME ON REALLY? SERIOUSLY? The only difference I see here between Nekro and Blinky is 3.5% CRIT and 2% damage lol, 10 STR and 10 INT and I'm sure the 3% damage reduction Blinky has in Happy Bonus cover for the 10 Str.

Blinky Arcane Ability causing enemies to deal 40% reduced damage for 5 second is so far greater and way better then that Dragon Scales Nekro has. If that's not all. Blinky is only at level 10 and for Passive Ability, it already give the same chance to reduce armor by 20% and crit by 10%. REALLY NOW?

This is absolutely ridiculous. Nekro is being neglected here. It definitely in need of a buff.

lowratehitman
10-22-2014, 04:11 PM
Nekro is still op than blinky

twoxc
10-22-2014, 04:30 PM
OP as in OVER PRICE? if that's the case yes, I would pay to get my Nekro re-egged now that I have blinky free.

Dex Scene
10-23-2014, 03:45 PM
There is a huge differences between 5 strngth dex int and 15 strength dex int.
Also not to mention a 41 level arcane pet does moee dmg than a level 41 pink pet!

Nekro far better!

Kakashis
10-23-2014, 09:40 PM
Nekro also has mana Regen and can banish. I would love to have nekro!

GuardianTwo
10-23-2014, 11:06 PM

Banish and also panic of some % I think, which blinky don't have

Linkincena
10-23-2014, 11:28 PM
http://i61.tinypic.com/s3kav4.jpg

http://i60.tinypic.com/fjjl9k.png

COME ON REALLY? SERIOUSLY? The only difference I see here between Nekro and Blinky is 3.5% CRIT and 2% damage lol, 10 STR and 10 INT and I'm sure the 3% damage reduction Blinky has in Happy Bonus cover for the 10 Str.

Blinky Arcane Ability causing enemies to deal 40% reduced damage for 5 second is so far greater and way better then that Dragon Scales Nekro has. If that's not all. Blinky is only at level 10 and for Passive Ability, it already give the same chance to reduce armor by 20% and crit by 10%. REALLY NOW?

This is absolutely ridiculous. Nekro is being neglected here. It definitely in need of a buff.

No.1 --> Nekro has Fireball with AOE .. Blinky is short Line of Sight damage
No.2 --->Nekro has Banish (with a whoooping 40% chance) .. Blinky doesn't
No.3 --->Nekro has Stun ... Blinky doesn't
No.4 ---> Nekro is giving Armor through its AA .. Blinky doesn't

Somethings that make it Arcane... ( I think u r looking at it only through pvp perspective)
Pl look at other things apart from numbers..

GuardianTwo
10-23-2014, 11:45 PM

Somethings that make it Arcane... ( I think u r looking at it only through pvp perspective)

I think there was a typo right? Which was mentioned in some thread that 40%is panic chance and the next line is for banish ie some chance to banish, I am not sure though

Linkincena
10-23-2014, 11:47 PM
I think there was a typo right? Which was mentioned in some thread that 40%is panic chance and the next line is for banish ie some chance to banish, I am not sure though
Ok even if u consider 40% Stun Chance.. thats still OP.. n Deadly in pvp

GuardianTwo
10-23-2014, 11:51 PM
Update: Small typo in the stats. It should read "40% chance to cause panic. Small chance to banish." The image has been updated.

Got it :)

GuardianTwo
10-23-2014, 11:51 PM
Ok even if u consider 40% Stun Chance.. thats still OP.. n Deadly in pvp

Yup yup I agree its OP :) and its ARCANE!

lethaljade
10-24-2014, 02:18 AM

Nekro banish n panic is worse then slag and gyrms lol,u do not want this pet it sucks, waste of gold wish i never opened.

lethaljade
10-24-2014, 02:28 AM

NEkro sucks is the point were trying to make, its banish is 5 percent, panic 40 same as slags, while samael has 10 percent banish n 60?70? panic plus passive panic mana heal and hp, nekro should be buffed to be just as good as sam with the same panic/banish chance and higher damage, this pets a joke id rather have singe. We are all just butthurt this pet isnt on par with sam let a known shady n surge. thats what this threads really about and i totally get it, would be nice if a devloper could actually take the time to listen ..... to the problem at hand.

Not to people sayin the pets great when they dont even own one to make any judgement lol.

Linkincena
10-24-2014, 02:30 AM
NEkro sucks is the point were trying to make, its banish is 5 percent, panic 40 same as slags, while samael has 10 percent banish n 75 panic plus passive panic mana heal and hp, nekro should be buffed to be just as good as sam with the same panic/banish chance and higher damage, this pets a joke id rather have singe. We are all just butthurt this pet isnt on par with sam let a known shady n surge. thats what this threads really about and i totally get it, would be nice if a devloper could actually take the time to listen ..... to the problem at hand.
Hence it is better than Blinky

Dex Scene
10-24-2014, 03:47 AM
NEkro sucks is the point were trying to make, its banish is 5 percent, panic 40 same as slags, while samael has 10 percent banish n 60?70? panic plus passive panic mana heal and hp, nekro should be buffed to be just as good as sam with the same panic/banish chance and higher damage, this pets a joke id rather have singe. We are all just butthurt this pet isnt on par with sam let a known shady n surge. thats what this threads really about and i totally get it, would be nice if a devloper could actually take the time to listen ..... to the problem at hand.

Not to people sayin the pets great when they dont even own one to make any judgement lol.

People saying these don't even read the thread. Where does the Sam sns singee came from? I thought it was blinky thrashing NEKRO!!

Xorrior
10-24-2014, 05:20 AM
Nekro had solid stats upon release. Then SnS owners got upset that an arcane pet got released a few days later, and some influential Samael owners voiced their opinions about it being OP and before you know it, Devs then took Nekro to their HQ in Nerfsville, hurried and scurried and nerfed the heck out of it.

From the Nekro owners I know, they all wished they never opened the egg! Sam arcane pet of 3 season still owns. Looks like Devs too scared to upset owners of previous arcane pets with new releases, of course the new arcane pet is going to be better, or should be better, otherwise what's the point of making it! Just like new gears should be better than old, SHOULD BE!

Candylicks
10-24-2014, 08:14 AM
Dear Two,

Love,
Candy

twoxc
10-24-2014, 10:03 AM
LOL Blinky has Toxin at level 15 good game.

Ravager
10-24-2014, 11:34 AM
Blinky just a good pet. I use Sam in pvp and I was thinking to myself, "damn, this blinky is OP and now everyone in pvp will have it"

legendary pets keep getting better. Arcane pets, new ones are compared to old samael and nerfed (aside from sns)

lethaljade
10-24-2014, 12:11 PM
People saying these don't even read the thread. Where does the Sam sns singee came from? I thought it was blinky thrashing NEKRO!!

I did read the thread, thanks...and its still very on topic, nekro sucks. The only people who will say otherwise, is people who don't own the pet, which is hilarious, because how could anyone who doesn't even have the pet, know what this pets like in practice, its a shame this pet cant compete with samael let a known sns, every new seasonal arcane pet that's released should be just as good if not better ghen the previous, bit that's really not the case, this pet needs the same damage as before or needs a higher stun/banish chance that's equal to samael.

As for blinky ises the point twoc is trying to make this pet yes is better then blinky, but not very much lol, it panics and banishs one in a million times where as blinky doesn't, id much rather have blinky then have wasted so much gold on this crap pet that's nothing but a downgraded sam.

Dex Scene
10-24-2014, 12:14 PM
I did read the thread, thanks...and its still very on topic, nekro sucks. The only people who will say otherwise, is people who don't own the pet, which is hilarious, because how could anyone who doesn't even have the pet, know what this pets like in practice, its a shame this pet cant compete with samael let a known sns, every new seasonal arcane pet that's released should be just as good if not better ghen the previous, bit that's really not the case, this pet needs the same damage as before or needs a higher stun/banish chance that's equal to samael.

As for blinky ises the point twoc is trying to make this pet yes is better then blinky, but not very much lol, it panics and banishs one in a million times where as blinky doesn't, id much rather have blinky then have wasted so much gold on this crap pet that's nothing but a downgraded sam.
Everyone don't have SNS but people talk about it and judge it aswel! That's not very laughable thing like you did laugh at us! Anyway tc

twoxc
11-04-2014, 01:42 PM
it's sad. nekro was nerfed before release and now it seem no one like it or want it. it's that bad and legendary pet just seem to get better and better. if i wasn't fooled and tricked by the typo that said (40% chance to banish) i would have never bought one or hatch one.

Serancha
11-05-2014, 05:10 AM
Time to level that Blinky, Twoxy

Arrowz
11-05-2014, 08:13 AM
I feel like people are just upset that pvp isnt more unbalanced towards arcane users because legendary pets are getting better, even though arcane pets are still a hell of a lot better than any legendary

leonardtbbt
11-12-2014, 08:53 PM
sts really needs buff nekro...... 40% terrify.......common...even singe now have good stun 75% to get stun,heavy dmg and +15 all stats O_o.....now about nekro AA(arcane ability) the CD(cooldown) its really LONG!!!!.....i hope sts really listen the nekro users...becuse nekro with (60-70m) for the egg or hard to craft the egg ARCANE NERF......really SUCKS!!

jiph
11-16-2014, 06:07 PM
You were crying to nerf nekro now your crying to buff it LOL

davidvilla
11-24-2014, 07:19 PM
Common sts seriously, ARCANE NERF to a pet without being out for test is a joke. True fact, all owners r disappointed. My girlfriend saved gold for 1 year fn finally got a nekro with a major disasspointment. If sts loves samael so much then there is no need to bring out other new arcane pets.

And yes sts, if u really want to make things right and keep players satisfied with this pet then u got to do something about it.
Current nekro situation is like (half piece of cupcake). Sts enjoyed 1 half with arcane nerf n remaining half was thrown at us.

davidvilla
11-24-2014, 07:28 PM
Sts need to understand that we r their customers. Even super markets has better customer service these days why not here? If every owners r complaining and suggesting to every players out there NOT TO BUY NEKRO simply means its waste of gold, platinum. Please take this into consideration and LEAST MAKE IT GOOD AT SOMETHING. Before released nekro was announced as MUST HAVE and now its opposite as NEVER TO HAVE.

Zeus
11-24-2014, 07:29 PM
Nekro is essentially the old Singe. :D

Role reversal!

davidvilla
11-24-2014, 07:43 PM
Nekro is essentially the old Singe. :D

Role reversal!

Except the price. 60 freeking mills around makes me LOL.

Raselph
11-25-2014, 02:27 AM
Except the price. 60 freeking mills around makes me LOL.

now all that has happened to nekro, its just a merch item to ppl nowadays and most of them barely OPEN THEM(EGG) OR WANT THEM... IT REALLY needs a BUFF (to get huff puff!)

Sorcerie
11-25-2014, 01:02 PM
Problem is Nekro came before his time, how are they going to release two arcane pets so closely and then nerf the hell out of one in order to appease the people who got the other?

Too soon, much too soon.

davidvilla
11-25-2014, 08:00 PM
I think its time we do some straight forward survery of the current owners. Only the survery votes will open the eyes of devs team.

We got to make it happen. Afterall NEKRO did disasspoint everybody so far. And WE SHALL BE HEARD.

twoxc
11-25-2014, 08:54 PM
I think its time we do some straight forward survery of the current owners. Only the survery votes will open the eyes of devs team.

We got to make it happen. Afterall NEKRO did disasspoint everybody so far. And WE SHALL BE HEARD.

It really is a disappointing arcane pet. I only know about 5 other that have it including myself so about 10 people at most.

Raselph
11-26-2014, 12:10 AM
It really is a disappointing arcane pet. I only know about 5 other that have it including myself so about 10 people at most.

i have also seen twinks having nekro...think about everyone having nekro especially when those type of twinks who buy the best arcane pets and the best gears, when 2 arcane pets are released at 1 time many said it wasnt a very good idea. i think STS should've listened at that point of time.

Raselph
11-26-2014, 12:30 AM

sure thing....

fill out this form...

http://goo.gl/forms/m500EF0cL2

davidvilla
11-26-2014, 07:30 PM
To every nekro owners:
Please fill out the form.

twoxc
11-26-2014, 08:39 PM
I have seen 3-5 fossil up and about probably more for sale now. Wondering how many will be crafted or hatched into an egg/pet. They will know how useless the pet is.

Raselph
11-26-2014, 11:17 PM
I have seen 3-5 fossil up and about probably more for sale now. Wondering how many will be crafted or hatched into an egg/pet. They will know how useless the pet is.

it actually wasnt a good idea to release nekro right after SnS was born...

CAK Vader
11-27-2014, 12:12 AM
I'll take your nekro if you don't want it.

lethaljade
11-27-2014, 04:51 AM

Lmao

hellscrawler
11-27-2014, 10:08 PM
Nekro IS really bad compared to new legendary pets...not just Nekro also the old arcanes like Hammerjaw and Glacian got exceeded by Dova Or Blinky...they all need a Buff urgent, I agree with you Twoc Nekro is just a overpriced pet wich isnt so much better than blinky...the difference is on the price not stats :)

davidvilla
11-29-2014, 03:10 PM
Can any devs or any mods please respond to this thread. This is a matter of great disappointment about the level of ignorance. Every single owners has clearly mentioned the pet is NOT upto par but still NO WORDS or NO SIGN of improvement. This is quite lame.

I've a great suggestion sts teams.
Simply, JUST TAKE OUT NEKRO FROM STABLE and make it (DISCONTINUED).

Seems like sts r just hypnotised by Uncle SAM. Please don't disappoint any more players like us from this pet. Regarding Nekro(SHUT IT DOWN) its worthless, useless and complete waste of time, money, value.

twoxc
11-29-2014, 10:45 PM
No, don't remove Nekro from stable lol. I just wanna see some change and make it worth it rarity and arcane value. It's suppose to be better then samael but it isn't nor is it better then singe. Sigh such disappointment. This is my biggest regret since I started playing AL nor have I ever complain about any decision Ive made towards hatching any pet or buying anything. It was that ridiculous typo they made in the description (40% banish) such bs. Sts literally robbed me.

davidvilla
11-29-2014, 11:29 PM
That useless pet is just an achievement provider. This is the current scenario:

Player 1: wow u have Nekro? Impressive.
Player 2: Sadly :'( I hatched.
Player 1: Gratz u just got 100 achivement point from that pet then.
Player 2: Thank u :'( . Now time to grab a corner and cry.

Moral of the story :
Chicken egg better than NEKRO
#proteinreallydoesmatters

twoxc
11-30-2014, 03:46 AM
That useless pet is just an achievement provider. This is the current scenario:

Player 1: wow u have Nekro? Impressive.
Player 2: Sadly :'( I hatched.
Player 1: Gratz u just got 100 achivement point from that pet then.
Player 2: Thank u :'( . Now time to grab a corner and cry.

Moral of the story :
Chicken egg better than NEKRO
#proteinreallydoesmatters

Yea that pretty much sums it up. Or might I add. "Wow Nekro where did you get it or how, please tell me. Can you use arcane skill. Cool" bye lol

davidvilla
11-30-2014, 05:02 AM
My opinion, Nekro has to be fixed by either way as follows:
- defensive pet (30 perc damage reduction for 10sec, removes all slowdown, grants stun n panic immunity, removes curse or any stat n armor reduction for 10 seconds while in the shield. Arcane ability cool down 15seconds. While in shield allies gets 15 per armor boost.

OR,

- Offensive pet ( introduce the original stat and aa before it got ARCANE NERF)

SacredKnight
12-01-2014, 12:34 AM
You know, if you guys don't want Nekro I will happily open him myself :3

davidvilla
12-01-2014, 02:14 AM
Could be better if u ask with sts not with us. They literally robbed us and we asking here for boost up or refunds similar to scorch. So basically whom will u ask for a robber or a victim?

regizakirs.rs
12-04-2014, 07:05 PM
I'm not an owner of this pet. I hate too see people who put in an enormous amount of time and effort only to see a pet get nerfed before it comes out. That discourages players from going after this pet. I have to agree with ones that own the pet you players got robbed and sts know they are wrong for doing this. I was chasing this pet until I talked to a few elite players and they said it's not worth the time nor hassle. I hope STS finds a way to straighten this out for you all.

Ovtlaw
12-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Yeah. Necro need buff.... I have fossil n idk if I wanna make it to egg... Tired of playing samael...

Arrowz
12-06-2014, 11:12 AM
Yeah. Necro need buff.... I have fossil n idk if I wanna make it to egg... Tired of playing samael...
Go 17 with it

Okatare
12-06-2014, 01:30 PM
Being lvl 16 twink I hatched Nekro... then Singe got buffed and it was a GG to Nekro. 226 hp difference (cuz of singe bonus) and singe also grants +3.2 damage points comparing to Nekro. And Singe is a 13 mln pet that can be easily looted from locked or bought. No vials, no 5 days expectation, much less money wasted. That is ridiculous.

Raselph
12-08-2014, 09:18 AM
Being lvl 16 twink I hatched Nekro... then Singe got buffed and it was a GG to Nekro. 226 hp difference (cuz of singe bonus) and singe also grants +3.2 damage points comparing to Nekro. And Singe is a 13 mln pet that can be easily looted from locked or bought. No vials, no 5 days expectation, much less money wasted. That is ridiculous.

who said? IRL money is lost if you open lockeds

Pandorix
12-17-2014, 12:41 PM
Just use Blinky and save ur money,lawl

CouchPass
12-24-2014, 05:18 PM
Nekro is definitely better than Blinky but I think you guys are having troubles with the pricing and exclusivity of this pet. I agree, Nekro should be buffed because it is just not standing up to its name.

Cranky
01-04-2015, 10:11 AM
Buff nekro sts wake up

scream21
01-14-2015, 04:06 AM
nekro rulez:livid:

vfreakhun
01-14-2015, 07:29 AM
Hmmmm.. Honestly I am VERY happy to found this thread...
I was heavily thinking to invest Fossil/Necro... for my end game rogue, but after reading through, I will not.
I will buy Samael instead - despite of the fact that Samael is in the end of it's life cycle (at least as PvP pet).

BTW HammerJaw and Glacian is so "weak" compared or recent Legendary pets (Blinky, Dova, maybe Yowie) that STS cannot buff enough.
They will archive these 2 pets. IMO this is a good decision, because changing stats all the time makes unbalancement.
Nerfing Necro created an unbalancement also.
This unbalancement is existing among Mythic pets and the above mentioned Legendaries.
This is why Gyrm and Dova are in par with Slag and Abaddon (pricewise), but Grim and Ripmaw are much cheaper...
The difference among Legendaries, Mythic and Arcane pets are ceasing...

aquascaper
01-14-2015, 11:13 PM
Nekro's getting buffed :D

lethaljade
01-15-2015, 07:14 AM
Nekro's getting buffed :D

Says who?

davidvilla
01-15-2015, 07:46 AM
Finally the war of ages came to some point of evaluation. Let's see what sts has to offer for our effort into pets