PDA

View Full Version : It's Halloween in Pocket Legends!

Remiem
10-22-2014, 05:22 PM

It's Halloween in Pocket Legends! Log in now and talk to the Town Crier to get started. Costumes, quests, and spooky enemies to fight. What are you waiting for?

lal
10-23-2014, 03:48 PM
yay

Ssneakykills
10-23-2014, 03:50 PM
Any vanitys or

lal
10-23-2014, 03:51 PM
Any vanitys or

Doubt it..

Draebatad
10-23-2014, 03:52 PM
Hoping for new content this year. Fingers crossed. But either way, it will be fun. :)

abejaazeb
10-23-2014, 03:54 PM
no plat packs?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Mr.Bear
10-23-2014, 03:55 PM
May we have plat packs?

abejaazeb
10-23-2014, 03:56 PM
yeah can we please have plat packs just this year??? :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

xxkilsxx
10-23-2014, 04:02 PM
Let's have a vote for vanitys this year come on if we got like 5000 people there no way they can say no and plus they make money

Plasmabreath
10-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Shutdown just happened!

nun
10-23-2014, 04:03 PM
yaayayayyaa

ibae
10-23-2014, 04:04 PM
Yippie!

Supershopper
ayy ty sts i love all events here ♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♡♥♥♡♥♥♥♡♥♡♥ Gonna farm all weekend and sleep only some hours yayayayauau!!! :)

It's Halloween in Pocket Legends! Log in now and talk to the Town Crier to get started. Costumes, quests, and spooky enemies to fight. What are you waiting for?[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

xxkilsxx
It's onine!!!!!

Onepropally
10-23-2014, 04:29 PM
I cannot stress enough about how lame this event is. It's not even worth the try nor paying good money for platinum. It is an insult to active players receiving this kind of treatment for their years of dedication to this game. What happened to PL, sts?..

programmed
10-23-2014, 04:33 PM
I cannot stress enough about how lame this event is. It's not even worth the try nor paying good money for platinum. It is an insult to active players receiving this kind of treatment for their years of dedication to this game. What happened to PL, sts?..

Be grateful we got anything at all.

Onepropally
10-23-2014, 04:40 PM

Greatful? What is there great to be greatful for? Everyone has already done these quests over and over. And the helm of the skull king is an utter insult. The devs must have spent a good 5 minutes thinking up of something as terrible as this to keep PL barely alive.

Warlord0520
10-23-2014, 04:50 PM

Lol wow, 0/10

Onepropally
10-23-2014, 05:00 PM
Stop kissing the devs asses. They don't respect the PL players and don't spend any time keeping it in good shape. Stop acting like everything will be fine and wait for next event and HOPE they will come up with something new because we all know that won't happen anymore. Sooner or later there won't be another event because no one is speaking up and sts knows we won't do anything about it.

Mothwing
10-23-2014, 05:02 PM

Can you not be one of those people...

This has been a problem for over a year.

Mr.Bear
10-23-2014, 05:09 PM
Nice vanity from packs. Ty stg

mynamesjay
10-23-2014, 05:11 PM
This hall was bad

programmed
10-23-2014, 05:33 PM
Can you not be one of those people...

This has been a problem for over a year.

"One of those people"? It's the truth. We could've gotten nothing at all.

Mothwing
10-23-2014, 05:37 PM

Lol.

programmed
10-23-2014, 05:40 PM
Also a lot of people are saying there's no plat packs but there is. Go to the plat pack section of the store.

GreenLord
10-23-2014, 05:58 PM
This is good for the newbies at least

Rescind
10-23-2014, 06:11 PM
bought 20 Packs , got every Item beside Witch Hat and Pumpkin Hat.
Are these even in the Pack?

Nope I don't think it's in there

Giazagilur
10-23-2014, 07:51 PM
bought 20 Packs , got every Item beside Witch Hat and Pumpkin Hat.
Are these even in the Pack?

What's every item? So far I got butcher cloth and Devil horn

Fwend
10-23-2014, 08:34 PM
Halloween again. Im thankful we got something.

We get to hire vanities again. And the plat items I see that are available are recycled:
Devil horns
Pirate hat
Swashbuckler hat
Zombie head
Butcher's cloth
Cage of ribs
Dainty head
Flaming pumkin shield

The only new item I noticed is the Helm of the Skull King, which looks like a mash of the shadow helm and frozen crown of gratitude all black with flames coming off it.

The items we can farm are like last year Halloween bone helm and the Halloween marrow mantle.

Happy to have an event... Disappointed I can't buy the witches hat and pumpkin head vanity helms. Disaappointed we dont get to farm weapons and shields.

Kixxler
10-23-2014, 08:42 PM
devs you guys r lazy af

Burstnuke
10-23-2014, 09:12 PM

We get to hire vanities again. And the plat items I see that are available are recycled:
Devil horns
Pirate hat
Swashbuckler hat
Zombie head
Butcher's cloth
Cage of ribs
Dainty head
Flaming pumkin shield

The only new item I noticed is the Helm of the Skull King, which looks like a mash of the shadow helm and frozen crown of gratitude all black with flames coming off it.

The items we can farm are like last year Halloween bone helm and the Halloween marrow mantle.

Happy to have an event... Disappointed I can't buy the witches hat and pumpkin head vanity helms. Disaappointed we dont get to farm weapons and shields.

cant believe they rereleased these items, Some of them are 2011. I have lost faith in sts completley recycled. Pl is done for me overall.

Warlord0520
10-23-2014, 10:03 PM

ok, so we couldve either gotten the same stuff as we got last year, or have gotten hyped up for 3 months for the event thinking we are getting new vanities, then when it comes out we get the same crap as last year. Yeah, i would have rather of gotten nothing.

Mayaross
10-23-2014, 11:04 PM

Devil horns
Pirate hat
Swashbuckler hat
Zombie head
Butcher's cloth
Cage of ribs
Dainty head
Flaming pumkin shield

Helm of the Skull King - anyone had a photo of this? Thanks

Giazagilur
10-23-2014, 11:25 PM
Helm of the Skull King - anyone had a photo of this? Thanks

It's from the quest

Fwend
10-23-2014, 11:31 PM
Helm of the skull King

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b601/fwendstash/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-10/B2AB8570-BD1A-4918-AF51-7C4C4DDABFB5_zpsnaxfklf9.jpg (http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/fwendstash/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-10/B2AB8570-BD1A-4918-AF51-7C4C4DDABFB5_zpsnaxfklf9.jpg.html)

Ssneakykills
10-24-2014, 02:11 AM

Devil horns
Pirate hat
Swashbuckler hat
Zombie head
Butcher's cloth
Cage of ribs
Dainty head
Flaming pumkin shield

Where are these items I haven't seen them in the post store?

Mr.Bear
10-24-2014, 02:15 AM
But so bad that we can't get pumpkin head and witch hat

Beezlewtf
10-24-2014, 02:47 AM
Where are these items I haven't seen them in the post store?

Go to store>items>item pack>choose any class> and it should be the first option

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk [emoji631][emoji87][emoji109]

humiiii
10-24-2014, 03:45 AM
Really hate this! Zombie head, devil horns are not rare anymore? Wow seriously. You could have changed colors like you do everytime.. But no! Release rare vanities! Why did sts release these vanities?

Charmstrange
10-24-2014, 03:54 AM

Devil horns
Pirate hat
Swashbuckler hat
Zombie head
Butcher's cloth
Cage of ribs
Dainty head
Flaming pumkin shield

The only new item I noticed is the Helm of the Skull King

"undead head" and "undead corpse" also drop in the plat packs

Mayaross
10-24-2014, 04:27 AM
"undead head" and "undead corpse" also drop in the plat packs

Any got photos of this?

Mayaross
10-24-2014, 04:29 AM
Helm of the skull King

http://i1294.photobucket.com/albums/b601/fwendstash/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-10/B2AB8570-BD1A-4918-AF51-7C4C4DDABFB5_zpsnaxfklf9.jpg (http://s1294.photobucket.com/user/fwendstash/media/Mobile%20Uploads/2014-10/B2AB8570-BD1A-4918-AF51-7C4C4DDABFB5_zpsnaxfklf9.jpg.html)

Oh my what the....

Perf
10-24-2014, 05:28 AM
, one player even wasted an hour of his life to draw up something only for it to not be implemented.

LOLOL. But yeah STG this is sad, I couldn't think of an uglier item. Why isn't the reward the glowing evil pumpkin hat on the boss of pumpkin liar (forgot his name). I don't care though, I quit the game anyways.

Jennica Anniston
10-24-2014, 05:36 AM
Sts you guyz still got time to add more permanent vaniities or something still got 6 or 7 days left to make a change, dont ruin the haloween ):

Petrichor
10-24-2014, 07:18 AM
But so bad that we can't get pumpkin head and witch hat

Pumpkin head was a quest item, so I doubt it will be re-released. However, who knows these days.

Timelife
10-24-2014, 07:54 AM
I am shocked by the reactions of people that complain about bringing back these vanities.
okay, they have been used in the past, but does that mean they shouldn't return? > I bet there are people ( new players ) who are truely greatfull for the re-release of these vanities.
Allthough I do understand the frustration about exclusive vanities such as the world war Z event.
Anyways, do you guys understand that re-releasing these vanities keep the "New players" playing? > no I don't think so.
Also when new players keep playing PL there might be a chance of a grow in the community and people that play pocket legends. > as a result for the growing succes STG might add new content in the future.

This post is not to blame anyone, It's to make clear that you should think of others too.
Be happy with what you have and be happy for others, and if it really bothers yourself then I'd suggest to play another game and stop complaining about every single thing that you're not agreeing with.

That's my opinon about this event.

Peace out!

CAK Vader
10-24-2014, 10:09 AM
Any got photos of this?
I'm mad. I bought this for 75 during the event -_-" bought plat to do so.

Nihiliste
10-24-2014, 10:14 AM
I'm mad. I bought this for 75 during the event -_-" bought plat to do so.

Yup, so did we. I wonder how long they will continue to screw us over. Perhaps until they've completely wiped out their old player base, so that they can do the same to the next generation of players. Rinse and repeat.

FFA
10-24-2014, 10:53 AM
I am shocked by the reactions of people that complain about bringing back these vanities.
okay, they have been used in the past, but does that mean they shouldn't return? > I bet there are people ( new players ) who are truely greatfull for the re-release of these vanities.
Allthough I do understand the frustration about exclusive vanities such as the world war Z event.
Anyways, do you guys understand that re-releasing these vanities keep the "New players" playing? > no I don't think so.
Also when new players keep playing PL there might be a chance of a grow in the community and people that play pocket legends. > as a result for the growing succes STG might add new content in the future.

This post is not to blame anyone, It's to make clear that you should think of others too.
Be happy with what you have and be happy for others, and if it really bothers yourself then I'd suggest to play another game and stop complaining about every single thing that you're not agreeing with.

That's my opinon about this event.

Peace out!

We should give the new players a 3pc ring and a founder crown so they keep playing.

Crashy
10-24-2014, 12:13 PM
This is disappointing.
Rather there not be any vanities if they're just gonna give out the same vanities from 2012...
At least change the name to 2014 if you're too lazy to recolour them.!?

Burstnuke
10-24-2014, 03:04 PM
I like how they deleted my post on me investing money in the game. :rolleyes:

Disobediant
10-24-2014, 03:13 PM
well, i must say its here, and yea, the items are recycled, but i didnt get them last year so im happy to have an event. Also, it only took my 12 times to get all the vanities from last year that i didn't get bc i was in the hospital. i got the swashbuckler, butchers rag, flaming pumpkin shield, devil horns, the undead corpse outfit "elusive", rib cage shield, zombie head, dainty helm, all of these were a great thing to have, thank you for the vanity packs, and the new vanity helm at the end of the quest, I've gotten all quests done for each of my characters.

Check out my halloween event videos on youtube, click my signature to be directed to my channel. Enjoy and thumbs up please.

Disobediant
10-24-2014, 03:15 PM
Yup, so did we. I wonder how long they will continue to screw us over. Perhaps until they've completely wiped out their old player base, so that they can do the same to the next generation of players. Rinse and repeat.

I was so happy to get this on my 12th try, I can see people being upset with some aspects of the event, and how the items are re-used. But I being a long time player, not around for last years event because I was in the hospital, was happy to get this item as well as the items in the packs.

tarlan
10-24-2014, 03:41 PM
All hail the greatest Halloween Event for any game ever!!!!
Thanks so much developers! You are Gods among men. We are honored to play such a well maintained game.

Hopefully no deletion this post

FFA
10-24-2014, 05:32 PM
I like how they deleted my post on me investing money in the game. :rolleyes:

They deleted mine too bro, they know what we said was true.

KingFu
10-24-2014, 05:37 PM
They deleted mine too bro, they know what we said was true.

Woa, I even defended them and they deleted it.

I don't got your back now stg!

Mothwing
10-24-2014, 06:13 PM
What disgusts me the most is the fact that they can't even acknowledge us or what we are saying. They just delete posts like nothing happened.

Booked
10-24-2014, 10:12 PM
We should give the new players a 3pc ring and a founder crown so they keep playing.

Hey! You for got to give them COP also :P

Onepropally
10-24-2014, 10:44 PM
Maybe for Christmas, we should get black dragon sets and maybe even an egg for all of our chars!

Mr.Bear
10-25-2014, 01:11 AM
You haven't added plat packs in Halloween year ago. Now you add vanity from 2012 year but people asked "witch hat" and "pumking hear of terror". Can you re-color them or add something new to pl. You all know that a lot of new films will release soon. Can you take vanity from new films? I think if u copy same vanity as a two years ago it's not make old players so happy. Ty

NotYoCookiez
10-25-2014, 09:16 AM
I find it funny how people that has been playing for 3 years plus deciding to quit because an item that serves just for the purpose of looks has been released again. Like seriously lol and this is coming from someone who has been playing since 2010 and owns old vanities.

If the reason you are still playing is because of some exclusive vanity that you have then that is just plain sad.

Mothwing
10-25-2014, 10:05 AM
I find it funny how people that has been playing for 3 years plus deciding to quit because an item that serves just for the purpose of looks has been released again. Like seriously lol and this is coming from someone who has been playing since 2010 and owns old vanities.

If the reason you are still playing is because of some exclusive vanity that you have then that is just plain sad.

Its not the item, at least for me, but the fact that we are told that items we buy are going to be exclusive for an event, like the undead vanities, and then they release them in packs for 1/4 of the cost that I paid.

CrimsonTider
10-25-2014, 10:11 AM

Hey buddy, good to see ya around.

I don't think some of the frustration/quitting comes from the re-release of items, but the continuous "lack of creativity." I think most of us "veterans" got use to the fact very few items would remain "exclusive" a long time ago. What some are beginning to realize is, no matter how many wonderful ideas the community provides to the development team, we are not going to see "new" items being produced. At the best, we will see old items re colored, such as the 77 items.

Some of us realized this a while back, and some, very dedicated community members, have stuck it out with continued hopes and are coming to the realization those "hopes" are coming closer to "pipe dreams."

Onepropally
10-25-2014, 10:47 AM

Hey buddy, good to see ya around.

I don't think some of the frustration/quitting comes from the re-release of items, but the continuous "lack of creativity." I think most of us "veterans" got use to the fact very few items would remain "exclusive" a long time ago. What some are beginning to realize is, no matter how many wonderful ideas the community provides to the development team, we are not going to see "new" items being produced. At the best, we will see old items re colored, such as the 77 items.

Some of us realized this a while back, and some, very dedicated community members, have stuck it out with continued hopes and are coming to the realization those "hopes" are coming closer to "pipe dreams."

11/10

tarlan
10-25-2014, 04:54 PM

people play for exclusivity, if there were two items that look exactly the same with the same exact stats, but 1 had had .01% drop rate and other had 50%, I guarantee you the lower drop rate would be far more deisired, bragged about, and prided over
exclusivity is one of the main parts of any mmo no one wants to be seen as that common average player

also besides the other old players, what else is there to play for?

dankatlien
10-25-2014, 09:49 PM
I am scared sts is going to re-release forgotten event too or something extra stupid like that.... Which would kinda make pocket legends money CRASH AND DIE

angeldawn
10-26-2014, 02:26 AM
I am scared sts is going to re-release forgotten event too or something extra stupid like that.... Which would kinda make pocket legends money CRASH AND DIE

STS has said in the past they will rerelease the forgotten event.

Armourslash
10-26-2014, 02:32 AM

I dont think they're gonna do the forgotten event again.

iamthesurvivor
10-26-2014, 04:46 AM
Sloppy effort, at least have the decency to change the campaign year to "2014". Still says "2012" just shows how much effort was put in.

programmed
10-26-2014, 06:53 AM
STS has said in the past they will rerelease the forgotten event.

Pretty sure they only said that it's a possibility, not that they will do it for sure.

iRandom
10-26-2014, 02:58 PM
Sloppy effort, at least have the decency to change the campaign year to "2014". Still says "2012" just shows how much effort was put in.

:( I just used 500 plat for farming... I didn't know that no weapons or shields could be looted :(

programmed
10-26-2014, 05:26 PM
:( I just used 500 plat for farming... I didn't know that no weapons or shields could be looted :(

There really isn't a need to spend any plat at all to farm. Only the armor and helms drop and the boss either will drop a pink or nothing so you don't need re-rolls or anything.

iamthesurvivor
10-26-2014, 07:33 PM

dat waste

iRandom
10-26-2014, 09:58 PM
There really isn't a need to spend any plat at all to farm. Only the armor and helms drop and the boss either will drop a pink or nothing so you don't need re-rolls or anything.

I thought weps and shields dropped soo....
btw almost done crafting

Covert
10-26-2014, 10:01 PM
Best Halloween yet :-)

programmed
10-26-2014, 10:51 PM
I thought weps and shields dropped soo....
btw almost done crafting

I know I'm just saying you don't need to spend any more because it's pretty much pointless since there are no re-rolls.

And thanks, I really am grateful for what you are doing. There's not many people around anymore who are nice enough to do something like that.

Motivating
10-27-2014, 05:05 AM
If they bring back witch hat+pumpkin head many tears will be shed.

Ssneakykills
10-27-2014, 01:51 PM

I hope they do because I'm a new gen without any vanitys

Onepropally
10-27-2014, 02:54 PM

I hope they do because I'm a new gen without any vanitys

Lol.

Remiem
10-27-2014, 04:20 PM
Hey PL'ers.

I know that it can be disappointing for veterans when game content is recycled rather than having new items/maps/bosses for every event. Trust us, we wish as much as you do that we could that we had the time and the manpower to crank out new stuff for Pocket Legends and the other games. Unfortunately, we do have to live within our limitations. We love you all, and love that you continue to enjoy Pocket Legends on a regular basis! Much like we've discussed on the topic of new expansions, we have a small team and a lot of games to maintain. We love Pocket Legends and all of its players, but we do have to consider the fact that the vast majority of our players are in Arcane Legends, so this is where much of our development time goes. We will continue to update Pocket Legends, bring back seasonal events (even if they are repeats of past years) and run weekend events whenever possible. For now, that is what is in our power to do, while still keeping to a realistic workload for our development team.

Thank you for your understanding,

Remiem

pizzaman
10-28-2014, 03:26 PM
Hey PL'ers.

I know that it can be disappointing for veterans when game content is recycled rather than having new items/maps/bosses for every event. [...] For now, that is what is in our power to do, while still keeping to a realistic workload for our development team.

Thank you for at least still holding events. I hope they monetize to your satisfaction for the time you put in them. With the free maps, i hope you will sell more plat than with a plat-per-play system.

I still think PL is a more matured game than AL. I don't think the quality of the game is what drove people away from PL, rather that the focus was on releasing new games over improving existing for too long a period. After that is was kind of too late in terms of the communities. Can you imagine that i'm still in a daily active hangouts group with my guild from SL, even though most of them haven't played an STS game in ages? Even communities that strong wander off eventually if they feel their game is abandoned.

On a sidenote: i see two halloween campaigns but one doesn't seem to have any levels and i miss the pumpkin king's lair. Or is that intentional to have open games only?

KingFu
10-28-2014, 03:33 PM
Oh well.

CrimsonTider
10-28-2014, 04:00 PM
So, even well spoken, evenly criticized, well thought out posts can no longer belong on the forums? Please explain to me what the purpose of a "public forum" is when only "positive" posts can remain and posts with concern are deleted. This is NOT the same forums I joined. The STS community I joined was allowed to express frustrations/concerns, even if they were negative, and those were what helped evolve PL into what it is today.

Mothwing
10-28-2014, 05:11 PM
I fail to see how the posts deleted were offensive in any way. Do you really think that deleting legitimate, well thought out posts is just going to make the problem go away? So typical, just evade the issue instead of confront it.

Justg
10-28-2014, 05:11 PM
So, even well spoken, evenly criticized, well thought out posts can no longer belong on the forums? Please explain to me what the purpose of a "public forum" is when only "positive" posts can remain and posts with concern are deleted. This is NOT the same forums I joined. The STS community I joined was allowed to express frustrations/concerns, even if they were negative, and those were what helped evolve PL into what it is today.

Sorry, that was my doing. There was a lot of drama and angst in there, I just swooped through with a mass-delete.

I fail to see how the posts deleted were offensive in any way. Do you really think that deleting legitimate, well thought out posts is just going to make the problem go away? So typical, just evade the issue instead of confront it.

The issue is you want more PL content. We've told you that is not happening, so the posts are generally criticisms of our business decisions, which are not going to change things and generally degrade in to piling on and more drama.

Ssneakykills
10-28-2014, 05:39 PM
Then why did we get false hope of a pvp balance from Samhayne and the thought of a white dragon event when in reality it will never happen according to you guys?

Justg
10-28-2014, 05:46 PM
If Sam says it may happen, then it may happen. Apologies for being grumpy about the whole thing. I love PL as much as you guys, and would love to see more stuff too, but the business does not allow very much, if any, bandwidth there. I know many of you don't like this, but it is what it is. I hope you guys do get some spooky fun out of the Halloween stuff regardless.

- g

Mothwing
10-28-2014, 05:58 PM
Sorry, that was my doing. There was a lot of drama and angst in there, I just swooped through with a mass-delete.

The issue is you want more PL content. We've told you that is not happening, so the posts are generally criticisms of our business decisions, which are not going to change things and generally degrade in to piling on and more drama.

But when a moderator replies to our concerns using an example that the entire company has contradicted, how can we not reply to that?

And I don't think we want MORE content as much as simply balancing what we already have. If you are really going to abandon PL with BSM/AC as the final cap, the least you could do is take the numerous, well thought threads into consideration and provide us with an actual good campaign that is balanced and enjoyable.

Fwend
10-28-2014, 06:27 PM
If Sam says it may happen, then it may happen. Apologies for being grumpy about the whole thing. I love PL as much as you guys, and would love to see more stuff too, but the business does not allow very much, if any, bandwidth there. I know many of you don't like this, but it is what it is. I hope you guys do get some spooky fun out of the Halloween stuff regardless.

- g

We love PL too that's why we are still playing.

But we all understand that AL has more customers than our game and we also realize why so many long time plat paying customers are leaving and will continue to leave our beloved game.

Dragonrider023
10-28-2014, 06:38 PM
More people may play AL than PL because everything in there is OP, beside FB.:suspicion:

CrimsonTider
10-28-2014, 07:03 PM

- g

There seems to be a major issue here: STS staff is not on the same page. When the community receives conflicting information, players legitimately have no idea what to expect.

I cannot speak for everyone, but I am certain if a blanket "We are no longer putting resources into PL" we're made, you would see a lot less drama during updates and events. As the longest acting, and most loyal, community in STS land, I believe a definitive answer is deserved. We currently have players like Dolloway, who spent an enormous amount of time devising a way to bring harmony to an aspect of PL which has been lacking for some time, dedicating their time, and spending their money, for basically a lost hope. If "very much, if any, bandwidth" is being provided for PL, then the fear of players "moving on", to find a game which is alive and well, should not exist and allow for providing the community a more concrete way of deciding whether or not they continue to devote time, and resources, into a game that seems to be officially dead.

Justg
10-28-2014, 07:17 PM
There seems to be a major issue here: STS staff is not on the same page. When the community receives conflicting information, players legitimately have no idea what to expect.

I've been off the Legends games for a long time and was speaking in generalities. Sam has the last word here, sorry for jumping in.

Booked
10-28-2014, 07:20 PM
We cannot just simply stay and watch how a game that some of us played for 3-4 years dies slowly.

Pocket Legends gave birth to other STS's games, how forget about it? Isn't like we are doing a lot of drama, we are actually looking forward to PL of what STS told us before, also forgot about how many awards gave PL.

107530 107531 107533 107534 107535

We used to have so much love and respect for Moderators and Devs, now we discuss about something we are trying to keep alive and we get those kind of rude responses.

107536 107537

So many people have been quitting for the lack of attention from STS, we waited so long to get a cap, but instead of that we just got one level..77 107538

after four years..Pocket Legends is dying, maybe not the best MMO but at least one of them, so many changed due that time, why make it die? I also remember that video from Cinco showing much efford to PL now we don't even get a decent reply for what we are asking.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K8kQgEq_we8&list=UUJd80eT7i4aaBRAh4UmacrA

So many things changed...

Burstnuke
10-28-2014, 08:54 PM

We never said we wanted more PL content, all we asked for was a super small pvp balance, and atleast 10% effort on these seasonal events :(. Please dont delete my comment again, my posts have been deleted about 3 times now. I feel like i cant even post on forums anymore without someone deleting it.

CrimsonTider
10-28-2014, 09:50 PM
I've been off the Legends games for a long time and was speaking in generalities. Sam has the last word here, sorry for jumping in.

Gary,

NO apology needed. One thing I have respected about you over the years is your ability to "keep it real." You have never leaned one way or the other, but always seem to chime in when it is needed. I allreciate the fact you are simply providing input, which again, it seems the community is lacking as of late. There seems to be a great deal of forum moderation lately and, again, in my personal opinion, would be cut down if someone from STS just simply laid it out there and not leave the community sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for "the next big thing" which probably isn't going to happen.

Again, your time is appreciated and I hope all is well.

Oculus
10-29-2014, 04:59 AM
I feel so reassured that at least sts takes into consideration our thoughts and ideas.
Also awesome event and thanks for bringing back native x!!!

Faq
10-29-2014, 07:37 AM
Hey PL'ers.

I know that it can be disappointing for veterans when game content is recycled rather than having new items/maps/bosses for every event. Trust us, we wish as much as you do that we could that we had the time and the manpower to crank out new stuff for Pocket Legends and the other games. Unfortunately, we do have to live within our limitations. We love you all, and love that you continue to enjoy Pocket Legends on a regular basis! Much like we've discussed on the topic of new expansions, we have a small team and a lot of games to maintain. We love Pocket Legends and all of its players, but we do have to consider the fact that the vast majority of our players are in Arcane Legends, so this is where much of our development time goes. We will continue to update Pocket Legends, bring back seasonal events (even if they are repeats of past years) and run weekend events whenever possible. For now, that is what is in our power to do, while still keeping to a realistic workload for our development team.

Thank you for your understanding,

Remiem

It seems like whenever people complain this is the cookie cutter response

Perf
10-29-2014, 08:46 AM
We never said we wanted more PL content, all we asked for was a super small pvp balance, and atleast 10% effort on these seasonal events :(. Please dont delete my comment again, my posts have been deleted about 3 times now. I feel like i cant even post on forums anymore without someone deleting it.

yah ikr, and I still wanna cry over those hundreds I've wasted

-_^ BeaR -_^
10-29-2014, 10:09 AM
Ehh so bad

Riccits
10-29-2014, 11:09 AM
guys its over for PL, there wont be a pvp Balance or anything else anymore. its an old game and therers no reason to spend time into for stg. rather they make a new, better legends game.
i have to accept it myself too. theres no game wich will last eternal. technologies getting better and players going mad for new stuff.
if u still like PL as game, play it and have fun. if not just look for something else..

Samhayne
10-29-2014, 12:34 PM
... if someone from STS just simply laid it out there and not leave the community sitting on the edge of their seats waiting for "the next big thing" which probably isn't going to happen.

Hello CrimsonTider,

I hope everything is good in your world!

Regarding your comment above, I am somewhat at a loss as to how an expectation that the "next big thing" for Pocket Legends is coming or how we have "left you sitting on the edge of [your] seats." I guess that it is just an assumption? I think we have done a good job in the past about being transparent. For example, things really haven't changed since my post in January to line up the current situation: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133283-Why-we-didn-t-make-a-new-expansion-for-Pocket-Legends-in-2013 I encourage you to give that a re-read.

We were able to put together an expansion this year with the Ancient Caverns and the Ultra level 77. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?167409-LIVE-NOW!-Play-the-Blast-From-the-Past-Update-to-Pocket-Legends However, to be clear, we do not currently have plans for another Pocket Legends expansion. The coming Winter Event for Pocket Legends will pretty much be like Halloween, in that it will be previous content brought back. Could that change in the future? Sure, but I can only tell you about today. The future is hard to predict.

I love you guys. I am so glad that people continue to have fun in Pocket Legends. It was my first love as a mobile project and I am very, very proud to have been part of it and of the legacy it spawned.

Respectfully yours,
Alex "Samhayne" Leary

Family
10-29-2014, 01:47 PM
We all understand that u are working on arcane legends but don't forget about your first games. Most players nope for new vanitys or pumking head and witch hat in Halloween. You destroyed their dreams. You can add vanity from movies. I saw that in 2015 year released a lot of new films. So you can take vanity from movies or do something new.

Family
10-29-2014, 01:49 PM
Hello CrimsonTider,

Regarding your comment above, I am somewhat at a loss as to how an expectation that the "next big thing" for Pocket Legends is coming or how we have "left you sitting on the edge of [your] seats." I guess that it is just an assumption? I think we have done a good job in the past about being transparent. For example, things really haven't changed since my post in January to line up the current situation: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?133283-Why-we-didn-t-make-a-new-expansion-for-Pocket-Legends-in-2013 I encourage you to give that a re-read.

We were able to put together an expansion this year with the Ancient Caverns and the Ultra level 77. http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?167409-LIVE-NOW!-Play-the-Blast-From-the-Past-Update-to-Pocket-Legends However, to be clear, we do not currently have plans for another Pocket Legends expansion. The coming Winter Event for Pocket Legends will pretty much be like Halloween, in that it will be previous content brought back. Could that change in the future? Sure, but I can only tell you about today. The future is hard to predict.

I love you guys. I am so glad that people continue to have fun in Pocket Legends. It was my first love as a mobile project and I am very, very proud to have been part of it and of the legacy it spawned.

Respectfully yours,
Alex "Samhayne" Leary

Thank you Sam but it means that in the future we will get new cap lvl for pocket legends ?

Samhayne
10-29-2014, 01:59 PM
We all understand that u are working on arcane legends but don't forget about your first games. Most players nope for new vanitys or pumking head and witch hat in Halloween. You destroyed their dreams. You can add vanity from movies. I saw that in 2015 year released a lot of new films. So you can take vanity from movies or do something new.

Hi Family,

I understand your desires. Everyone loves new stuff. I'm not saying that we won't ever make new stuff for Pocket Legends, but right now we don't have plans to. The economy of scale doesn't make sense.

Thank you Sam but it means that in the future we will get new cap lvl for pocket legends ?

To answer that, I would reiterate what I posted previously:

Family
10-29-2014, 02:18 PM
Hi Family,

I understand your desires. Everyone loves new stuff. I'm not saying that we won't ever make new stuff for Pocket Legends, but right now we don't have plans to. The economy of scale doesn't make sense.

So we can buy again holoshields and lavaforced set for 175 platinum?

Impact
10-29-2014, 02:26 PM
I understand that pl isn't a good deal for business like al and like many people said before, most people don't expect any new content. Players want improvements on what keeps them loving the game like pvp. We don't mind recycled content as well. But as pl is dead now, we shouldn't expect too much. Nevertheless, some of the veterans that gave rise to the legends games still play pl, maybe small tweaks like Pvp balance could help reduce the comments of frustration.

Family
10-29-2014, 02:44 PM
Stg ,if you will create new vanity new maps as often as possible new content or cap lvl then you notice that people will buy more platinum and it will raise your economy. It will generate income. Thanks

Nihiliste
10-29-2014, 03:02 PM
Stg ,if you will create new vanity new maps as often as possible new content or cap lvl then you notice that people will buy more platinum and it will raise your economy. It will generate income. Thanks

Sigh, you obviously don't understand.

CrimsonTider
10-29-2014, 03:27 PM
Hello CrimsonTider,

Respectfully yours,
Alex "Samhayne" Leary

Hi Family,

Alex,

The bolded are perfect examples of what I was referring to. These statements are not what many "consider" concrete and do leave players wondering "what if." I could go back to Dolloway's thread on PvP rebalance and pull quotes where the community felt as if it might be heard. When statements like "We will see what we can do" and "We aren't saying we won't make new stuff" are made, the "hope", especially with younger players, will arise. Until a concrete statement is made, you cannot fault the community for "wondering" about the what it's. I appreciate you at least explaining that future events will be recycled from previous ones and feel if this would have been laid out before, a lot of this "drama" would have been avoided. That's all I am getting at.

I hope all is well with you and your family. I am sure the little one is growing fast, just wait til the day you are taking them for their driver's permit (came this year for moi.)

As always, thank you for chiming in.

Samhayne
10-29-2014, 03:44 PM
Alex,

The bolded are perfect examples of what I was referring to. These statements are not what many "consider" concrete and do leave players wondering "what if." I could go back to Dolloway's thread on PvP rebalance and pull quotes where the community felt as if it might be heard. When statements like "We will see what we can do" and "We aren't saying we won't make new stuff" are made, the "hope", especially with younger players, will arise. Until a concrete statement is made, you cannot fault the community for "wondering" about the what it's. I appreciate you at least explaining that future events will be recycled from previous ones and feel if this would have been laid out before, a lot of this "drama" would have been avoided. That's all I am getting at.

I hope all is well with you and your family. I am sure the little one is growing fast, just wait til the day you are taking them for their driver's permit (came this year for moi.)

As always, thank you for chiming in.

Hey CrimsionTider,

Wow, good times, Dad! They do grow up quickly, no? I hope everything is well in your world and with your family and the whole driving thing :)

As for the language used, yes, I can see your point. However, we're not ready for concrete, absolute, unequivocal and binding statements like "the game will turn off tomorrow, see ya" so I think what we've said is the best and most transparent thing we could say.

XghostzX
10-29-2014, 03:56 PM
Hey CrimsionTider,

Wow, good times, Dad! They do grow up quickly, no? I hope everything is well in your world and with your family and the whole driving thing :)

As for the language used, yes, I can see your point. However, we're not ready for concrete, absolute, unequivocal and binding statements like "the game will turn off tomorrow, see ya" so I think what we've said is the best and most transparent thing we could say.

So as a result, please understand where the community is coming from, and try to refrain from deleting posts where we do our best to provide constructive criticism. As long as that "hope" maintains, players will continue to give the feedback that you guys might consider unnecessary and unwanted.

purppaw
10-29-2014, 04:53 PM
O

You guys are doing your jobs and you're doing them amazing. Don't let these players talk you up:)

Mothwing
10-29-2014, 06:01 PM
I just don't see why we can't get end game balance. I am ready to accept the fact that PL won't be getting new campaigns, but could you at least fix the last one that you implemented? That way we can be satisfied until STS does decide to make new updates.

programmed
10-29-2014, 06:32 PM
I and I'm sure a lot of others would be happier if you guys (STG) would fix some of the issues with PVP. PVP is one of the reasons why the majority of people still play this game, the least that could be done is fixing it. Not balance it perfectly but as best as possible. It was started but never finished. If PVP was worked on more I'd be fine with having very few updates.

purppaw
10-29-2014, 07:21 PM
Where Tf did all the costume entries go

Noodleleg
10-29-2014, 07:39 PM
If there is hope, it lies in the Proles.

lal
10-29-2014, 07:39 PM
Where Tf did all the costume entries go

Cry. Hey its tony. :)

iRandom
10-29-2014, 08:51 PM
If there is hope, it lies in the Proles.

then hope lies in me.

Caiahar
10-29-2014, 11:52 PM
My last string of hope to play this game again, is if pvp get balanced.

mi hawk
10-30-2014, 08:38 AM
sts pls make white dragon event and new maps.

Mennddoza
10-30-2014, 09:43 AM
Thanks for the event STS. Appreciate it.

Family
10-30-2014, 10:33 AM
sts pls make white dragon event and new maps.

Ya they will do it. Pls let them 10 years more. Sts so busy now

Noodleleg
10-30-2014, 06:27 PM
then hope lies in me.

If you are a man, Winston, you are the last man.

Faq
10-30-2014, 09:29 PM
Sts, why do you delete posts that have no hate in them and are completely friendly like mine. Really makes me mad you delete posts that are find without explaining why

Nihiliste
10-31-2014, 05:49 AM
Sts, why do you delete posts that have no hate in them and are completely friendly like mine. Really makes me mad you delete posts that are find without explaining why

Because the truth, hurts.

Onepropally
10-31-2014, 12:38 PM
R.I.P. Pocket Legends. We've all had some good times in this game. :)

Ssneakykills
10-31-2014, 12:46 PM
I think at least fixing pvp up a little bit and balancing before completely abandoning it would give at least some incentive for people to keep playing

Faq
10-31-2014, 05:51 PM
Because the truth, hurts.

Well you know what they say, No one wants the truth but everyone needs it.

Mess
11-02-2014, 11:00 AM
Just make white dragon event and pvp rebalance.Would be enough

Armourslash
11-02-2014, 11:12 AM
If anyone is complaining about lack of updates, don't forget that these guys are busy they don't have time to be updating games all the time so you could be grateful for all the good things PL has had.

Mess
11-02-2014, 01:09 PM
If anyone is complaining about lack of updates, don't forget that these guys are busy they don't have time to be updating games all the time so you could be grateful for all the good things PL has had.

Don't forget that PL was their first game,and now we get no attention.

Caiahar
11-02-2014, 01:49 PM

Are you forgetting AL which gets many updates?
I used to be the happy-go-lucky person telling everyone to cheer up, but now, people who do that, I feel as if it is forced. I'm grateful PL existed, and that I got to play it, but it's long gone now. These new "updates" are really just re-used. "New" are re-colored stuff.

lakersrockftw
11-03-2014, 07:55 PM
Guys we all have to learn that nothing stays forever. It is obvious we won't get anything new unrecycled because they are doing this for money not for our pleasure. You guys need to learn that this is a business and they do whatever they can do that gives them the most money. They did give us another option by playing Arcane but for people like me that don't enjoy Pl it is time to move on or accept what they give and stop complaining. I used to get mad at things like this and I totally understand it as I have been playing for such a long time and for us veterans it is unfair for others to get rare items that shouldn't come back. I learned to stop complaining and ended up quitting and moving on until I decide to come back (if ever). Pocket Legends is not going to become the old and we should stop asking and instead thank the devs for the game that they made before they started recycling items. I do think it is unfair AL gets all the updates and we get recycled items but there is no way to prevent that.

iRandom
11-05-2014, 09:34 PM
T H A N K Y O U D E V S 4 M A K I N G S U C H A G R E A T G A M E ! !

Twas much to enjoy