PDA

View Full Version : For devs

joydhillon
10-23-2014, 02:34 AM
This is an advice for the devs.
Even though i had no problems with the new update but many were complaining and there still is the lingering issue.
How about this , that you guys , when you release an update, take your time.
We can go without playing for an hour or two in which you can release the update and quickly check what all issues the update generated. Instead of releasing patches and fixing it up? I play other titles and they put fown the game for timely maintance 4 -5 times a month for 15 20 minutes. Also when a major update comes they put down the server for a while to actually test it out what they made in real conditions.
P.s : even though i know this thread will be ignored. Sigh. Just felt like writing for a game i have played since season 1. The time and work i put in this game is more precious and a reason people like me still play even if it is reduced to once every 3 days.
Thank you. Hope you guys have a great day and happy diwali to all.

joydhillon
10-24-2014, 12:24 AM
I am quitting forums as i really dont understand people here.
When people have the same opinion, i voiced it here about testing the content before releasing. No one replies.
On the other hand a random thread comes up with issues this game has and suddenly it is flooded with replies from devs and players agreeing about testing. Unfortunately its as those sheep say, forum is a herd of a selective few whose opinions are voiced and kept on top while new people are ignored.