PDA

View Full Version : (guild) redcaps

wolfendragon
02-03-2011, 12:13 PM
Redid forum thread for this guild so some replies might not make sense.

if interested already go to groups section of spacetime studios and join the group.

I'm starting this guild for fun and to help others.

Redcaps: A type of close quarters juggernaut goblin that bathed its cap in blood of its enemies. They are brutal and effective. Mainly used as shock troops.

All classes welcome!

One of the few reqs is of course a red cap. Other red helmet or vanity optional til you can get it
Red cap must always be worn.

Another req is that you always use close range weapons primarily.
Ranged weapons allowed in certain circumstances.

Must be atleast level 20 with 1000 kills

When inviting fellow redcap first message the goblin king calls for blood, then invite
If a fellow redcap does this if able drop what your doing and help. Unless already helping other redcaps.

I will list confirmed names later when I can.
My name in game is wolfendragon.

How to verify a redcap member in game. This is done on personal message to charcter.
Question: What is your cap full of?
Answer: BLOOD

Thelonearcher
02-03-2011, 12:18 PM
Req use close range weapons.. LOL what are you hitler. You sound a bit bossy.

wolfendragon
02-03-2011, 12:27 PM
Redcaps were close range fighters still able to use skills and adds alittle flavor to game.

Also some might enjoy how it plays I know quote a few people with chars that use close range weapons with elves and avians.

I also didn't list reqs on what type or specific close range weapons its pretty open as long as its close range.

Thelonearcher
02-03-2011, 12:30 PM
A guild shouldn't be FORCED to do something. A guild is a group of friends that make decisions TOGETHER not just one person. :)

StompArtist
02-03-2011, 12:35 PM
Well I guess you can't force him into accepting long range weapons. lol

wolfendragon
02-03-2011, 10:45 PM
Reqs are reqs im not forcing someone to have specific named gear.
its in the name of fun and gets people to challenge themselves and have an interesting game experience.
If they find they don't like it I wont unfriend them, I will still help them.
A guild is a group of people usually of like mind working toward a common goal or interests and not neccessarily friends. My goal and interest with this guild is to have fun with this THEMED guild and to help others. I do like bows and guns but given the THEME im going for despite what I would play around with from time to time prior to this I am going this route. If others join me even for a little while just to see how it works All the better because they tried something new and found out more how their character works a bit better. I see and play with a good deal of people with high lv characters that don't know how to use their character to their full potential this is one way of seeing how their character works towards that potential. When I first started I. Didn't know my character that well so I messed around with different ways to play it even went mage with it.

bladesword
02-03-2011, 11:06 PM
What is my mask full of? Blood.

Oh feb...

wolfendragon
02-03-2011, 11:14 PM
Well I guess you can't force him into accepting long range weapons. lol

I like long range weapons I have played around alot of ways to play with different routes with all three types of characters

wolfendragon
02-03-2011, 11:20 PM
What is my mask full of? Blood.

Oh feb...

If you read the short description of what redcaps are it explains the question pretty well but in regards to caps