PDA

View Full Version : Something to think about!

DMminion
10-23-2014, 04:02 AM
I was thinking, arcane legends has mythic pets that can be purchased one time only for 250plat. Why not make a couple Arcane pets purchaseable one time only for 1500plat? That would make many players pay the max $100 amount if they didnt have arcane pet and that would help sts/stg generate more money as well as make many people in game happy. On a side note I love the new guildlog. :-) Great work sts.

kinzmet
10-23-2014, 05:33 AM
Well, the opening of lockeds for a chance to an arcane pet gives more income than just plain 1500plat.

I mean you could used up all that plats for lockeds but still don't get an arcane egg.

Or it could also be in other way around were 15plats is an arcane egg already, but how many times would this happen?

Furthermore the 1500plat arcane would devalue the locked crates more, hurting the game farmers and merchants alike.

In the end, it would bring more negative than positive into the game.

Just my two cents.

DMminion
10-23-2014, 09:56 AM
Many people have stopped popping locks cuz of the "lottery" feel. They want a for sure thing! And to think it would drop locked crates prices is laughable. Have you seen locked crates prices lately? 5k.... And ive seen people selling them for 3.5k in town. I dont think making hammerjaw and glacian purchaseable w/ plat "one time only deal like the mythic" is gonna effect the price of locked anymore. After all if you want an arcane item or mythic item you still have to pop locked crates. And those that wanted the better pets like samael or an extra one of the one time only through stable pets would still be opening those locked like nothing ever happened. I see this as a way to bring back some of the money lost, when people pop 500 locked crates and only get trash pinks, so they stopped spending money on arcane legends. I myself was spending $90 every two weeks for a while popping crates and crossing my fingers just to feel burned, so I stopped wasting my money. I have also known several "not just one or two" people that have moved on to greener pastures cuz they felt like they were wasting time and money here. Maybe it would help if someone put a pen and paper to how much money is lost from the people who popped tons of locked and rage quit cuz of this current system.There needs to be something to draw those people back or that money is forever lost.