PDA

View Full Version : Rudolf turn down the glow :)

Avaree
10-23-2014, 05:14 AM
Love the soul stone, anyway to make it less bright, (the more soul stone users the brighter the picture) and can the arcane aurora take presidence over the soul stone??

Thank you!
Ava

kinzmet
10-23-2014, 05:24 AM
Please dont! I love the glow, specially in PVP :)
Makes know who has more damage but less health.

Candylicks
10-23-2014, 05:49 AM
Yep would rather see arcane ring that we worked so hard for than a myth glow.

Mouly
10-23-2014, 07:16 AM
I was under the impression that this was a graphical bug up until yesterday; it looks horrible.

Aslanx
10-23-2014, 08:06 AM
I love it when wild talisman procs red and magma does at the same time with this on, so pretty , I can only imagine how epic it would look with ring under it as well

Xeusx
10-23-2014, 08:25 AM
My eyes ;-;

Sorcerie
10-23-2014, 11:24 AM

Zylx
10-23-2014, 02:39 PM
Its like the new Ethyl

I like it because it gives the non-arcane players a chance to be flashy and fancy *-*

LMAO!

obee
10-23-2014, 08:59 PM

Amen!

Kakashis
10-23-2014, 09:47 PM
It's so hard to reach plat tier without platinum :(

Ardbeg
10-23-2014, 09:56 PM
the point is: soon *a lot* of players will have the soulstone aura, and this will just flood the screens and hide other effects. i would prefer a more subtile effect. and yes: the arcane ring aura should not be hidden!

Raselph
10-23-2014, 11:30 PM
i would suggest a blueish auro like the blue pads of teleport like , you know flashing out ones not an entire blue patch , but like the lines rising up from the ground?

Instanthumor
10-24-2014, 12:04 AM
Didn't check yet, but I'm sure there'll be issues with seeing Bulwark proc ... Bummer

Zylx
10-24-2014, 01:34 AM
the point is: soon *a lot* of players will have the soulstone aura, and this will just flood the screens and hide other effects. i would prefer a more subtile effect. and yes: the arcane ring aura should not be hidden!

The arcane ring circle isn't necessarily hidden (you can still see it), but it doesnt stick out of the stone's aura. Yet then again, only 0.00001% of the AL population have an arcane ring, so no one really cares.

Candylicks
10-24-2014, 08:10 AM
I have ring and am annoyed now everyone shines brighter.

Hmpf.

I wanted to add that I borrowed a rifle w/ the para gem and the spinning effect of the gem made me dizzy. It really is too much needs toning down. Once we have a huge city filled with those, it will be way way too much.

Sorcerie
10-24-2014, 09:01 AM

Hmpf.

I wanted to add that I borrowed a rifle w/ the para gem and the spinning effect of the gem made me dizzy. It really is too much needs toning down. Once we have a huge city filled with those, it will be way way too much.C'mon Candy are you really playing the, "I'm not gonna look special enough" card?

Candylicks
10-24-2014, 09:32 AM
C'mon Candy are you really playing the, "I'm not gonna look special enough" card?

Absolutely. Fade and I spent thousands and thousands of our real cash to open locked and months and months of farming in the game to acquire the ring. It's the most valuable and coveted item in the entire game, you better freaking believe I love it and the effect that it gives. And now some gem that every single person will have in the game will cover it up? Yeah no.

notfaded1
10-24-2014, 09:37 AM

Hmpf.

I wanted to add that I borrowed a rifle w/ the para gem and the spinning effect of the gem made me dizzy. It really is too much needs toning down. Once we have a huge city filled with those, it will be way way too much.

I completely agree with this... this is way over the top and a HUGE distraction from what is going on!

Absolutely. Fade and I spent thousands and thousands of our real cash to open locked and months and months of farming in the game to acquire the ring. It's the most valuable and coveted item in the entire game, you better freaking believe I love it and the effect that it gives. And now some gem that every single person will have in the game will cover it up? Yeah no.

Also you better believe it Siru... we're talking not only the time but real $$$ as well so YES IS DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE!

Sorcerie
10-24-2014, 09:46 AM
Well, I suppose they could get rid of the floor effect and leave the orange lights that come up from the ground around you so it's not to interfere with your arcane circles.

That's my best suggestion...

But for the record I thought the full light show was neat, Lol.

Raregem
10-24-2014, 10:31 PM
I was just going to make a thread about this. I think the soul stone is great but it's too bright. The spinning effect also gives me a touch of motion sickness if it catches my attention for too long.

In PVP you're now a neon sign. I appreciate them giving us non-ring wearers something to have as bling but it's too much. Maybe a color change to a teal-blue and tone down the size. It's very distracting and I can see how it could become an annoyance fast. Other than that the stone itself is awesome!

Dermuti
10-29-2014, 07:16 AM
Sry guys, I spent also lots of money and it seems that I dont have the luck to get an arcane stuff from crates, and I also farmed since months a few hours every day. So be happy to have an arcane ring and be quit!! ;-)