PDA

View Full Version : Paracelus Phase 2

Received
10-23-2014, 09:13 AM
I don't think Paracelus is scaling correctly in his second phase since I was playing on my Level 2 twink and I couldn't inflict any damage upon him.

I've had no trouble with any of the other bosses or Paracelus phase 1 so this seems a little out of place even for the final boss. It has become incredibly frustrating since I've wasted numerous energy kits due to this.

So, is it intentional that Paracelus behaves in this way?

Thanks

Edit: Ultimately, if this event is truly for all levels surely I should be able to kill all the bosses?

octavos
10-23-2014, 10:03 AM
This is indeed an exploit. We are fixing this today.

Hello Drack :) our Q&A awesome guy whos helped me many times...but theres a bigger issue.

Fix scaling on lower levels is what is really needed now 1/2 way into the event (bosses and mobs are impossible even with the necronomicon)..I thought this was a strategy game, and someone has found a way to beat the boss and now its gonna be fixed. Not dealing damage is a bigger problem from what Received posted.

this is one of many threads that low levls cant do.
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?182295-Drakeula

Mine was the werwolf and the mobs on lv 21 rouge, my warrior can handle him no prob tho..and of course my mage lv 41 can easily stand up to him.

Received
10-23-2014, 10:26 AM
It is the new players I feel sorry for.

They unknowingly stumble into this event and are thrown from the relative safety of Brackenbridge Forest to the hell that is the Necropolis.

Something certainly needs to change as if this was my first impression of the game I don't know if I'd be sticking around.

Dracknor
10-23-2014, 11:47 AM
We're looking into the boss scaling today.

octavos
10-23-2014, 11:55 AM
We're looking into the boss scaling today.

mobs also :) thx bud

Anarchist
10-23-2014, 12:04 PM
Lmao.

check the ghoulish dags too dracknor i think they are glitched.

Dracknor
10-23-2014, 12:05 PM
Lmao.

check the ghoulish dags too dracknor i think they are glitched.

In what way? :)

octavos
10-23-2014, 12:20 PM
In what way? :)

because they have to much health during wearolf battle and before you even hit the bosses.
make sure there also neutered and well trimmed. XD