PDA

View Full Version : Rotate Screen For Android.

bladescythe
10-23-2014, 10:40 AM
Spacetime Studios, I just noticed that you can rotate the screen in arcane legends in android phone, but why dark legends can't? Please make it rotatable for android cause my phone charger is in a weird position and it bothers me alot. Please enable it. Thank you.

Shnookz
10-30-2014, 11:57 AM
I feel compelled to comment on this subject, because I also have issues regarding the DL screen rotation.

(I'll say this now, before many others do: no, we shouldn't play DL while our stuff is charging... duh, lmao)

Not sure how many DL players use a tablet as their primary gaming device, but I know I do. (Galaxy Tab 2)
Anyways, my charger is also forced to be in an akward position... This causes issues, because the charger cord is slightly bending.
Without the screen rotation, and it causing tension on the cord (just from playing DL so much) I've had to buy two other chargers just in the last year.
(Appx. $20 US Dollars each time)

My point is, screen rotation would be an efficient change for some DL players like myself & 'bladesythe'...
Hope STS reads this thread and the following comments, maybe they will take this idea in consideration.

Gynesis
11-01-2014, 10:30 AM
I had the same problem, as my charger is on the bottom of the tablet(Galaxy Note 2014). What I wind up doing is having the tablet itself upside down, so the charger port is upright. So the tablet itself is upside down. In the pull down menu(Android 4.4), I disable the screen rotation. This way, the game doesn't flip to the default position while my tablet is upside down.

On that note, we shouldn't use our devices while they charge, anyway. ^.^

Shnookz
11-01-2014, 12:42 PM
I had the same problem, as my charger is on the bottom of the tablet(Galaxy Note 2014). What I wind up doing is having the tablet itself upside down, so the charger port is upright. So the tablet itself is upside down. In the pull down menu(Android 4.4), I disable the screen rotation. This way, the game doesn't flip to the default position while my tablet is upside down.

On that note, we shouldn't use our devices while they charge, anyway. ^.^

I definitely agree, but I think he was referring to DL only. I do the exact same method with my other games, but DL loads in the original direction either way. So I think he was asking if STS would make DL rotatable, so he can do what you stated in the comment above. Anyways, great point on not using while charging though! ^.^

Gynesis
11-01-2014, 01:53 PM
*nods* Ha, DL is indeed the only one I play. That orientation thing worked for me though, but it's tricky to explain. Maybe it depends what OS he's using? I had an older tablet, an Acer, which of course, ran an old version of Android. I never had to use that method because the charger was in a good place.

P.S. They now make Samsungs with the charger on the sides! Except now it's smack in the middle.

You had one job, Samsung.

Shnookz
11-04-2014, 02:15 PM
Hahaa, so true..
Get it together Samsung! D:

Lenna Drake
11-07-2014, 10:36 AM
Problem of users of Android 4.3 cuz i have the same problem in certainly times when phone charging, one solution is restart the phone but you can do this too: when you charge the phone take care of the position of the phone don't let your phone horizontally over a table that's where the problem starts the phone must have a inclination and other thing check the connection of where you plug your charger must be just your phone plugged try another place to charge
I just do that and I can live with that problem of display fail lol mine fail in the center of screen so I can't make a zoom in the game sometimes I just observe this happens when phone charge horizontally I hope this can help you too