PDA

View Full Version : skeller crunch/alien oasis

wvhills
02-03-2011, 01:08 PM
How do you get to skeller crunch without joining a game already in progress? I'm level 31 and heard it was for level 30-35. Also, I purchased alien oasis and I can't get there right now but the guard says it'll be unlocked later so I'm assuming after you beat the last boss in the swamp it'll be accessible?

Royce
02-03-2011, 01:23 PM
Skeller Krunch and AO are both accessible as soon as you purchas them, but those campaigns don't have their own town/portal, so to join a game you have to use the join/host options from the world map screen. You can join to look at a list of games in progress or host to start your own game.

mugen
02-03-2011, 01:24 PM
go to map screen and host the games your self :)

wvhills
02-03-2011, 01:30 PM
thanks guys! I was looking for towns and quests and stuff.

Royce
02-03-2011, 01:32 PM
thanks guys! I was looking for towns and quests and stuff.

FYI, when you get to AO3, there are quests, but you get them all on the combat maps since there is no town (yet, it's supposed to be coming soon).

Fyrce
02-03-2011, 01:55 PM
Tap your name, tap globe symbol, tap either Join Game or Host Game.

Host Game or Create New Game let you scroll through the various campaigns (left right triangles) and start games if you have access to the campaign. To start or join a game on other than the 1st level , you'll need to clear the previous level of that campaign. This is true of all campaigns. You'll only need to clear once to open it for your account, though.