PDA

View Full Version : Guild Log

Serancha
10-23-2014, 04:48 PM
Thank you to the developers for implementing the guild log feature. It's just fantastic. We love it.

Also thank you for putting the /guildkick, /guildpromote and /guilddemote commands back in place.

I think I can say that just about all guildmasters and officers in the game hugely appreciate it when you listen to us on things like this!

(now we just need /guildonline and to be able to switch easily between /o / g /t and /p and we'll be all set.)

Samhayne
10-23-2014, 05:14 PM
You're welcome!

Zylx
10-23-2014, 05:40 PM
You're welcome!

I wanna thank you too on this. "Thanks" doesn't even begin to explain my apreciation for the guild log being implemented. This allows any future "griefers" to get what they deserve.

Now, i also think we need a guild message (have a tab right next to the guild log tab) that the GM can change to announce events, new rules, etc. that non-forum members dont have to miss out on. It would help a lot with relaying information to all members at the convenience of everyone else.

Instanthumor
10-24-2014, 03:28 AM
Now, i also think we need a guild message (have a tab right next to the guild log tab) that the GM can change to announce events, new rules, etc. that non-forum members dont have to miss out on. It would help a lot with relaying information to all members at the convenience of everyone else.

Guild bulletin board, located in the Guild Hall :)