PDA

View Full Version : Promocode and bones

Appeltjes
10-23-2014, 05:12 PM
Sts for the players that had redeemed the amazon promo code before the fix can you pls add the ankhs and elixirs to their stash:).

For the bones this event, can you guys make them worth something when liquidating or lets say if you have 10 that you can craft them into a pack which you can sell? This is because there's a group of people that isn't crafting locks or skulls but may just be farming for energy essences and for these people (me) it's really annoying finding bone after bone while you want energy essences (or atleast blood, fire or glacial).

Samhayne
10-23-2014, 05:16 PM
I replied on this issue earlier here:

We understand that everyone likes free stuff. However, we decided to, rather than give out that free stuff, to give people who played the Halloween event free energy kits to their stash. This was due to the game disconnects when the event first started. These are still granting, so will have more formal announcements about them early tomorrow once it's all done.

Hopefully that free stuff will suffice for you. Thanks in advance for your understanding.

Appeltjes
10-23-2014, 05:18 PM

Free energy O.o that's way better ty ^_^

Ihateppl
10-23-2014, 05:18 PM

Better then nothing.

Appeltjes
10-23-2014, 05:21 PM
Better then nothing.

Better then the old reward ^_^

Schnitzel
10-23-2014, 05:25 PM

Sam, I played since the day the event started, and redeemed "Amazon" promo code as soon as i found out about that.

I have the vanities, but I cannot find the energy kits (not on my character nor stash)

Samhayne
10-23-2014, 05:28 PM
Sam, I played since the day the event started, and redeemed "Amazon" promo code as soon as i found out about that.

I have the vanities, but I cannot find the energy kits (not on my character nor stash)

As I mention above, the script that is doing the grant is running long. We'll make announcements (probably early tomorrow) when it is done. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Schnitzel
10-23-2014, 05:31 PM
As I mention above, the script that is doing the grant is running long. We'll make announcements (probably early tomorrow) when it is done. Thanks in advance for your patience.

Thanks Sam