PDA

View Full Version : Trolls in necropolis maps

.no
10-23-2014, 05:34 PM
I keep finding players who just pull the boss to reset over and over to keep us from killing him. After this happens, people drop out, leaving just me and this idiot person. Becuase they won't leave, I cannot kill the boss, and have to leave, wasting an energy-energy that I farmed for.

What is a potential fix? Group vote to kick the troll? Expand boss so it cannot reset?

Losing energy bc of people's lack of life, sucks.

Samhayne
10-23-2014, 05:37 PM
Please take the time to report them to us with details about what happened, thanks! You can use the in game report feature or write support@spacetimestudios.com.

Schnitzel
10-23-2014, 05:46 PM
I keep finding players who just pull the boss to reset over and over to keep us from killing him. After this happens, people drop out, leaving just me and this idiot person. Becuase they won't leave, I cannot kill the boss, and have to leave, wasting an energy-energy that I farmed for.

What is a potential fix? Group vote to kick the troll? Expand boss so it cannot reset?

Losing energy bc of people's lack of life, sucks.

Try running with a party (usually friends or guild members)
(This is what I do)

Zylx
10-23-2014, 05:51 PM
The only troll im running into are un-tiered players spawning Scourge.

Wasting my energy on 20pts!! :(

ClumsyCactus
10-23-2014, 08:14 PM
You should have been in the elondria event Where people was like "yo that is Helena, i aint got time for this"
And then they go like "yo its a great idea to just hit her once then leave so nobody can join lol"
And, that sums up elondria quite well...

.no
10-24-2014, 02:25 AM
I remember. Had to solo Helena many times.

Didn't know reporting would do any good. I'll try it next time.