View Full Version : My Dilemma

Anegriv
10-23-2014, 07:01 PM
When I joined the STS community back in early 2012, I had a great time. I played SL and PL, making friends and enjoying the ride. However, things changed when AL came along. My favorite games stop receiving any updates, and in an effort to adapt, I capped in AL back at level 21. Since then, I have been coming back to the community and leaving. I capped at 41 a good while back, played a couple events, and left again. Now I'm back. It's a vicious cycle. I want to be a part of this community, but AL just doesn't hold my interest long enough. It's too different from the other games. Another thing is that I cannot compete in it as I was able to in SL due to the plat-fest (not that I didn't spend a decent amount on SL; I have also spent some on AL). At this point, I'm really hoping for one more STS game in the style of good old PL and SL, though I doubt it will ever happen, at least anytime soon.

Just thought I would share my thoughts, please don't say something like "If you don't like it then leave."

Raselph
10-23-2014, 07:24 PM
welcome back to arlor

HAPPY HALLOWEEN !!