PDA

View Full Version : Problems playing since patch

geeman75
10-23-2014, 07:47 PM
Ever since last update I was getting logged off it seemed whenever I had help with a hard boss. People quit helping me I can't blame them. Now as soon as I log on it boots me. I loved this game told all my friends about it they are now having same problem. Please help, thanks!

CAK Vader
10-24-2014, 01:24 PM
You sir just made a terrible mistake putting this title and the sentences within it ._.

Samhayne
10-24-2014, 01:34 PM
Hi Geeman,

I am very sorry to hear you are having difficulty playing. Our apologies that it has upset you.

Your best course of action is to get in touch with our Support Team by visiting http://support.spacetimestudios.com and clicking the "Contact Us" button, or emailing support@spacetimestudios.com

Some information you will want to include:

* The name of your character you are experiencing problems
* The type of device you are playing on
* What OS version that device is running (if it is an Apple device, for example, what version iOS it is running)
* A typical scenario that leads to the game booting you (describe what happens)

With this, our Team may have some suggestions or workarounds for you, or be able to enter issues into our bug tracking system for resolution.

You may also want to reply here and post the above info as other players may have suggestions for you.

Thanks very much.