PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion for french player

Owldark
02-03-2011, 01:50 PM
Hello,

I love playing Legends Pocket, but there is no help for people who do not speak, do not write or read English or even just a little bit.

So would it be possible to create a forum for French players who are not bilingual, so he can receive help in setting up their characters or for any assistance.

Or make a translation of the texts already on the forum that can help set up our characters.

Sorry for my English because I had to go through the Google translator to be able to post.
Thank you for everything

Ici en français:

Bonjour, J'adore jouer à Legends Pocket, mais il n'existe aucune aide pour les gens qui ne parle, ne lise ou n'écrive pas anglais ou encore juste un petit peu.

Alors vous serait-il possible de créer un espace sur le forum pour les joueurs français qui ne sont pas bilingue, afin qu’il puisse bénéficier d’aide pour monter leur personnage ou pour obtenir une aide quelconque.

Ou encore faire une traduction des textes déjà présents sur le forum qui puisse aider à monter nos personnages.

Désolée de mon anglais, car j’ai dû passer par le traducteur Google pour être capable de poster.

Merci pour tout
Owldark

StompArtist
02-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Tu pourrais commencer une version francaise peut-etre. Moi... j'ai pas le temps ou la patience. Est-ce que le traducteur Google fait une bonne traduction de Anglais a Francais? Ca pourrais etre un point de depart.

bladesword
02-03-2011, 08:56 PM
Google Translations.

recklessfa
02-04-2011, 05:22 AM
If sts want us to contribute and add a link to a XML file with different locales, I'll help w French.
But I wouldn't want to see ppl starting to talk in french, chinese, Dutch etc too much in town...

My guess is... Won't happen unless they can fill a realm 'French only' (realm status info : available but currently on strike until v1.7 is easier) hehehe

I agree there's a nice potential market though.

sts let us know.

drewcapu
02-04-2011, 10:32 AM
G talked about localization in chat a couple days ago (right now, it's towards the end of the archive, almost ready to be pruned) about stuff they might work on.

The highlight being "where you could set your preferred language, and the match-making would try to pair you with other speakers of that language "

recklessfa
02-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Mmh. That's great.
separated realm wasn't a good idea long as there isn't 100k players online 24/7.

But I'm guessing that some language-specific instances of towns might be required as well...
because once non-English speaking players might get a localized UI, they still wont learn English just to blend in. I can hear the 'English please' already in balefort or forest haven.

Anyway. Good to know they're working on it. An easy way to get more players in.

Thnx!