PDA

View Full Version : Jack, throw us a bone here! (Jack Loot suggestion)

Serancha
10-23-2014, 10:00 PM
So Jack (O'Lantern) is popping up on every map with his adorable sayings, but he drops nothing but little piles of gold. You spend the whole drop on potions to kill the sucker, so there's 0 benefit to killing him. Yet he will follow you around stunning you if you ignore him.

Could we please have Jack drop something nice, like maybe 2-5 Necropolis Bones, to make him worth killing? Bones are time consuming to farm and Jack makes it even more so. It would be nice if he had some use.

Thanks

GoodSyntax
10-23-2014, 10:16 PM
I agree!!

Bones take a long time to farm, and with everything hinging on them as far as crafting goes, any extras would be appreciated!

If not bones, then the occasional Squash-like pet egg would make it worthwhile to kill him; or at least something useful beyond the paltry gold he drops. Sometimes, in a massive tombs pull, you get everything lined up perfectly, then there's Jack, stunning you and ruining everything.

.no
10-23-2014, 10:19 PM
Yes!!!! +100000

And you can't ignore him, he will stun you in scratches red zone -_-

Zylx
10-23-2014, 10:41 PM
He always runs away from me.

Hurts my feelers

Raselph
10-23-2014, 11:28 PM
He always runs away from me.

Hurts my feelers

NAB LOL , run away from him and he will chase you , then you just simply on eaimed shot and move around them intoxify him and then again shadow pierce then repeat the step....

Serancha
10-24-2014, 03:17 AM
Oh a bit off topic, wasn't there an undead wrathjaw supoosed to be available? It seems to have been forgotten. Maybe every 30 jacks or so, you could have a chance at one of those.

Sorcerie
10-24-2014, 09:17 AM
Agreed, I don't see the need to have him around if he's not gonna drop anything worth killing him for.

Ravager
10-24-2014, 11:27 AM
Oh a bit off topic, wasn't there an undead wrathjaw supoosed to be available? It seems to have been forgotten. Maybe every 30 jacks or so, you could have a chance at one of those.

I dont see undead wrathjaw in stable or cs. Yeah seems like it has been forgotten.

Zylx
10-24-2014, 11:44 AM

I dont see undead wrathjaw in stable or cs. Yeah seems like it has been forgotten.

I think they meant Shadowfang. If you look at the announcement thread "HUGE Halloween Event Coming", you see a picture of a warrior standing with a Shadowfang (which does look like an undead wrathjaw). I'm guessing that in addition to being found at undim fields, they're lootable in the greater pumpkin chests as well.

Raregem
10-27-2014, 11:18 AM
I agree he should drop something. I like when they do the map dudes like the leprechaun as well, but he dropped a vanity. Last year Jack dropped squash which ended up in way too many (just like the St. Patrick's Gold vanity)

It would be nice if he dropped tokens or even better non-tradable energy kit. I'm pretty sure that's reaching to high but it'd settle for an energy essence. He just needs something besides a quest and 10g.

Sibayjing
10-29-2014, 04:19 AM
Good idea, last year jack had a loot and this year he is pretty useless like a kikoolol mob

Some bones drop from him will be great

Serancha
10-30-2014, 06:31 AM
I got essences from Jack 3 times this evening. I'm 90% sure they were from him, at least.

Bless
10-31-2014, 05:51 PM
I got essences from Jack 3 times this evening. I'm 90% sure they were from him, at least.
He drops essences but thats nothing worth noting, he should drop halloween stuff like tokens or gear, at the very least.

Serancha
10-31-2014, 06:17 PM
He drops essences but thats nothing worth noting, he should drop halloween stuff like tokens or gear, at the very least.

I totally agree. I only noted that since it was a change from dropping diddly squat :)

Raselph
10-31-2014, 07:37 PM
I totally agree. I only noted that since it was a change from dropping diddly squat :)

shouldn't it be like the frost fiend in winter event??

SacredKnight
10-31-2014, 07:44 PM
A week left in the Halloween event pretty much. GG

Bless
10-31-2014, 07:58 PM
A week left in the Halloween event pretty much. GG
Yeah, its already halfway and it would take days for STG to een see, consider, code and make the update.