PDA

View Full Version : Real CTF Suggestion

Axesam
10-23-2014, 11:21 PM
Player vs Player Capture The Flag

Ctf arena pvp is supposed to compete for the flag. But now ctf arena pvp becomes very annoying. It is full of trash talk, gang and block, and another kiddo attitude. I have solution to this issues, ikr there would be pros and cons. At least we try to find a solution to make pvp better, no more dummy farmers, no more free flag, no more gang block trash talk, etc.

CTF System now (bold is what ppl complain about)

Theres two flag in arena, blue and red
Flag position is permanent. Our flag in bottom right corner, and enemys flag position is in top left corner.
Red Team and Blue Team compete to capture enemys flag and score it
We must control our flag to capture enemy flag, its mean if both team hold flag, one flagger must died and return the flag. (blocker hold flag so we cant score to end room)
Theres 3 hp pack, 3 speed pack, and 2 mana pack. (blocker stay at hp pack)
Can stay at lobby as long as we want. (lobby blocker style)
Can out room whenever you want. (swapping player, blocker enter room, kdr lover, etc)

My idea to improve CTF system more challenge and fun (bold is the benefit for new system)

Flag appears randomly on players like vortex crystal in arena. (random players who had the flag must be score it while his team try to protect, opposite team try to kill flagger. I think ppl who hold flag wont fight with flag so they try to score as fast as they can)
Flag appears alternate between blue and red team. (it means if one team successfully score flag, next flag appear on random oppsite player. If flagger fail to score, get killed and flag return, thats advantage for the opponent)
Flag only appears in half of the opponent's area.(This is to anticipate free flagger, without this rule ppl just stay at their flag room and score it easily)
Limit time to stay at lobby, 1 minutes max, u'll kicked after that.
Death limit like in TDM, ctf automaticly end if someone killed 10 times. (So theres two choice to end room, score flag to 5 or kill someone 10 times)

*Red area = Place that your opponents flag randomly appear (You/your team must be in this area to get the flag)

Aslanx
10-24-2014, 08:59 AM
I liked the lobby time limit personally, other than that don't really agree with flags jumping around on people especially those just flagging for AP, it would be a disaster for them ..

Axesam
10-24-2014, 11:57 AM
I liked the lobby time limit personally, other than that don't really agree with flags jumping around on people especially those just flagging for AP, it would be a disaster for them ..

So u pros with free flagger?

Ravager
10-27-2014, 08:56 PM
Nice. Kill free flaggers.

Niixed
10-28-2014, 07:46 AM
These are great suggestions. The CTF flag-assignment would probably be easy for developers to implement since the code already exists.