PDA

View Full Version : New Items Creation Thread

Bazinga!
10-24-2014, 05:12 AM
Well obviously STS doesnt have any more imagination left in them, so if you can design, post some good looking ORIGINAL items (not recoloured stuff) in the comments section and I'll see if I can put it into the thread. If you want you can put your IGN.

Nihiliste
10-24-2014, 05:15 AM
Don't waste your time.

Bazinga!
10-24-2014, 06:06 AM
Its everyones effort, not only mine. Maybe STS doesnt have any more ideas so thats why were giving them some.

for the lulz
10-24-2014, 06:30 AM
Its everyones effort, not only mine. Maybe STS doesnt have any more ideas so thats why were giving them some.

Thinking about new ideas or getting ideas from players isnt hard , but whose gonna turn those ideas into designs and write code to implement them into the game . It would be much more profitable to spend that time developing Al . sts is a business , not a charity . Sorry for being so blunt , but the sooner you accept it the better it is for everyone .

GreenLord
10-24-2014, 07:00 AM
The devs will always love PL. Its their first game!

for the lulz
10-24-2014, 07:11 AM
The devs will always love PL. Its their first game!

well technically blackstar was their first game . But i guess you could say that pl is their first HIT game . No doubt the devs love pocket legends , and we do too but its time to move on instead of complaining .