PDA

View Full Version : My new Mobile Game

Pharcyde
02-03-2011, 03:04 PM
Well.. I am completely bored of Pocket Legends. So I got a new game, for a couple months.

It's called Galaxy on Fire 2. First one was soso but omg! The second one blows my mind!
Anywayz, its a Si-Fi Freelance Farm game. There are at least a good 250 planets you can go to, each one with its own special set of:

Enemies
NPC's
Quests
Special Items
Special Ores
Price Ranges
Blue Prints
Ships/Weapons/Shields/Drills/Drives/Accelerators/Ect.

You can play pretty much any role you want to in that game. Heres the possible roles in the game:

Good Guy
Bad Guy
Neutral
Soldier
Mercenary
Worker
Miner
Trader
Merchant
Barterer
Hero
Pirate
Scavenger
Transporter
Scientist
Biologist

Theres side quests, pretty much hundreds of them. Each with its own mini story line
Theres a main quest line - Protect the existence of the Universal Lifeform Alliance. Super High-Tech Aliens known as the "VoidX" use worm holes to travel to other universes and any point of time they wish to in space. Your one of the best gunners around and are hired by the "Deep Space Science Committee" to pilot ships with powerful Top-Secret equipment that destroys the VoidX. I wont ruin the ending cuz I just got there and it was pretty epic :P. (May be done with the main story line, but only like 20% of the game is completed).

There are four intelligent lifeforms that are advanced enough to be part of the Universal Lifeform Alliance. You were blasted into a black hole thousands of years ago, so your race (The Human Race) is pretty much extinct. Your the only human left. You can choose to be an ally or enemy of any of the four alliances. You basically become a bad guy by doing this. You can destroy their cargo ships and loot them of tons of resources. You can hold fighter ships and civilian ships captive and hold them for ransom (The more you hold them ransom, the more likely they will try to destroy you before giving into your demands. Sometimes you have to kill a few civilians and fighter planes to make sure they know your not someone to be played a fool). My favorite is to use Energy Bombs and disable their ship, kill the crew then sell the ship to local "Pirate Merchants". Then last of all, you can destroy the plane and just hope for good loot (Vultron scanners and Umec lasers help you loot in space).

You can take a job, delievering people or resources. You can become a miner and mine asteroids, some holding very rare ores that sell for a huge amount. You can join the military and fight in big battles against pirates and VoidX, you can be a mercinary (Side quests). Or you can be a hero and go into deep space by yourself and root out entire pirate operations and VoidX worm Holes.

Theres tons of other things I really didn't mention, figured that should be enough to wet your lips :cool:. Remember! You gotta be into Si-Fi Free lance games! This game is like Mercenaries for the Ps3 and XBox, Or like Grand Theft Auto, just in future space ;)

Arterra
02-03-2011, 03:07 PM
sounds like warpgate done right for some reason

Baked-Potato
02-03-2011, 03:07 PM
Just searched on the Android Market and didn't find it. Is it oonly for iOS?

Pharcyde
02-03-2011, 03:15 PM

I think so.

Heres a video of it, the quality and smoothness of it is MUCH better then on this video. Only video I can find and I think the person filming had to pretty much disable all quality aspects in order to film the video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SVTIDaNGmOM

Edit: Yup, This is the beta version, quality is low because its first version, and also not on ipod. Ipod new version quality is pretty stunning for how large this game is.

RedRyder
02-03-2011, 04:23 PM
There's a 3D a sequel I pressume that's free idk how alike they are. GOF2 is pretty pricey (9.99)

Pharcyde
02-03-2011, 04:32 PM
Well worth it, plus if you really don't wanna pay it, theres app cracks all over the internet for free. I paid for it since the paid version comes out with free client updates extending content.

Kossi
02-03-2011, 04:33 PM
looks like skies of glory...meh both are rly good

Lesrider
02-03-2011, 04:37 PM
I would try it, but I'm not a fan of games/shows/movies that take place in space. Never even saw the Star Wars movies -- try that on for size ;)

Baked-Potato
02-03-2011, 04:44 PM
I would try it, but I'm not a fan of games/shows/movies that take place in space. Never even saw the Star Wars movies -- try that on for size ;)

Woah, your the first person I know of other than me who's never seen a Star Wars movies.

*High Fives*

Ellyidol
02-03-2011, 04:48 PM
Nice, if Phar says its good, I believe it, will get this now :P

Phoenixking
02-03-2011, 04:51 PM
I'm downloading the light version

Pharcyde
02-03-2011, 04:53 PM
Nice, if Phar says its good, I believe it, will get this now :P

It is really good, but its only fun if you enjoy space and si-fi! Its boring if you don't like that stuff.

I'm downloading the light version

Light version is doo doo.. What weapon do they start you off with? Squirt gun? :p the real version has some serious fire power.

Ellyidol
02-03-2011, 04:54 PM
It is really good, but its only fun if you enjoy space and si-fi! Its boring if you don't like that stuff.

I do :) Reminds me of Raycrash, sort of.

Phoenixking
02-03-2011, 05:02 PM
Well I can't buy for 10 bucks and credit card is cancelled I can only download free apps so I can only use tap joy to buy new map :(

thugimmortal
02-03-2011, 09:03 PM

You can download it on android in java format jar file. just google it i had it on my old phone and yeah its a cool game

bladesword
02-03-2011, 09:11 PM
yeh the 1st one was boring. the 2nd one is it MMO? O.o

Phoenixking
02-03-2011, 09:17 PM
I played got bored now since I did everything in lite I like it but can't buy for that price ironically I wasted 10$ onplat but it was b4 invalid card

RedRyder
02-03-2011, 09:18 PM
Purchased it about a half hour ago, but more than halfway through loading it said I need more space. After deleting some stuff, it starts over -__________- I hope it's worth the time and $10 :(

Pharcyde
02-03-2011, 10:35 PM
yeh the 1st one was boring. the 2nd one is it MMO? O.o

Not a MMO, but a freelance. First one sucked, it was more story based then game over. This one is just massive and loaded with tons of side stuff to do.

Edit: Just got a black hole compressor, omg I will never ever need cargo dumps ever again.