PDA

View Full Version : New Mythic Staff 41 Status.

Iove
10-24-2014, 12:35 PM
Status Very bad ... It corrected ? Orbital little lower status .-... Thanks

falmear
10-24-2014, 02:55 PM
Daggers have the most stats compare to all other mythic weapons:

Ghoulish Blades of Force

16 INT 59 DEX 27 STR 4.47% Crit

Lost Souls Scythe of Force:

54 INT 11 DEX 22 STR 3.91% Crit

So as you can see the daggers have higher primary stat, more health (from all 3 stats) and more crit. Someone at STS doesn't like mages.

Anarchist
10-24-2014, 03:10 PM
....Or maybe they are perfectly following a predertermined path in order to scale up properly.

falmear
10-24-2014, 03:13 PM
....Or maybe they are perfectly following a predertermined path in order to scale up properly.

obee
10-24-2014, 03:13 PM

Ghoulish Blades of Force

So as you can see the daggers have higher primary stat, more health (from all 3 stats) and more crit. Someone at STS doesn't like mages.
Wtf

Haligali
10-24-2014, 03:23 PM
Mage=gun

Anarchist
10-24-2014, 03:30 PM

falmear
10-24-2014, 04:17 PM
Mage=gun

I agree but maybe they should try balancing things instead of creating threads asking for feedback then doing nothing.

Anarchist
10-24-2014, 04:27 PM
mage=gun
just as
rogue=bow
war=glaive (and thats why the bonesaw is selling for 45m+)

pve is a different story that opens a debate apart.

There is nothing to balance in the new weapons.(Except a suspected glitch on the daggers(thats from personal testing tho so i dont know if they are glitched or thats how they were made to work anyway passed the details to who can solve the problem))

Serancha
10-24-2014, 04:29 PM

Ghoulish Blades of Force

Actually the bonesaw is the best of the three. Blades give way less damage than the mythic bow does.

octavos
10-24-2014, 04:34 PM
lmfao..u guys are awesome...thank you.

falmear
10-24-2014, 04:41 PM
Actually the bonesaw is the best of the three. Blades give way less damage than the mythic bow does.

The question is not bow vs daggers vs gun vs staff. The question is balance across similar weapons for each class. So daggers vs staff both are DPS close range weapons. What is the justification for rogues to get +5 for every stat and more crit on top of that?

Anarchist
10-24-2014, 04:56 PM
You compairing water with oil falmear...

Ihateppl
10-24-2014, 05:07 PM
off topic much?

Haligali
10-24-2014, 05:10 PM
The question is not bow vs daggers vs gun vs staff. The question is balance across similar weapons for each class. So daggers vs staff both are DPS close range weapons. What is the justification for rogues to get +5 for every stat and more crit on top of that?

This is nothing new, daggers last season was in pair with mages arcane staff, mythic staff - beside that damage reduction glitch - is traditionally crap.

Just use gun and ignore this staff.

falmear
10-24-2014, 05:38 PM
This is nothing new, daggers last season was in pair with mages arcane staff, mythic staff - beside that damage reduction glitch - is traditionally crap.

Just use gun and ignore this staff.

The fact of the matter is the lets talk about class balance threads and we do play arcane legends too is just that talk. Mythic staff should be on par with mythic daggers and the two weapons are almost identical. This is the same when the upgrade on mythic helm yet they didn't properly scale the damage bonus on the mage helm.

Iove
10-24-2014, 08:31 PM
just barely see prices, the price of this ridiculous staff to a new mythic, it's costing little more than a staff of Halloween past, and it already been a year ..

merchtime
10-24-2014, 10:49 PM
what's the point of this new mythic staff if it has much less damage,hp than the rifle?

Iove
10-25-2014, 12:47 AM
More 46 armor, +33.8 DPS -43 damage - 105 life.. Exemple in gun +9 lol.. And staff with paracelsus.

Jig
10-25-2014, 12:53 AM
This is why these games bore me, with all this time wasting crap.

Serancha
10-25-2014, 12:54 AM

Everyone on this thread is comparing the stats of the staff to that of the gun. What's the difference between that and the stats of the blades compared to the bow? What matters is how it compares to the current best weapon for the class, correct?

The damage difference between the 2 weapons for the classes is higher on the rogue weapon than on the mage. So how is mage getting ripped off? The staff is closer in stats to the other mythic weapon you have to choose from. We may get more hp and crit with the blades but we sacrifice a huge amount of damage for it. 95% of rogues are not going to do that, making the rogue weapon equally as useless.

Looking at base numbers on a weapon stat sheet rarely tells the full story.

Iove
10-25-2014, 02:11 AM
Staff +45 armor +33 DPS... It not is good... Very lower in others status.. just look at the prices, we need comparative.

Haligali
10-25-2014, 10:08 AM
Staff +45 armor +33 DPS... It not is good... Very lower in others status.. just look at the prices, we need comparative.

You forget the +150 armor on gun, so its -105 armor.

Ninjasmurf
10-25-2014, 10:25 AM
Everyone on this thread is comparing the stats of the staff to that of the gun. What's the difference between that and the stats of the blades compared to the bow? What matters is how it compares to the current best weapon for the class, correct?

The damage difference between the 2 weapons for the classes is higher on the rogue weapon than on the mage. So how is mage getting ripped off? The staff is closer in stats to the other mythic weapon you have to choose from. We may get more hp and crit with the blades but we sacrifice a huge amount of damage for it. 95% of rogues are not going to do that, making the rogue weapon equally as useless.

Looking at base numbers on a weapon stat sheet rarely tells the full story.

Maybe you guys will realize why STS really released these weapons. They want MONEY$$$ lol. It's just a plat sink.

Instead of fixing the main problems in this game(PvP, class unbalance, PvE loot) they were designing new mythic weapons after we spent 15m+ on the elondrians. Think about that^^

Iove
10-25-2014, 12:14 PM
Maybe you guys will realize why STS really released these weapons. They want MONEY$$$ lol. It's just a plat sink.

Instead of fixing the main problems in this game(PvP, class unbalance, PvE loot) they were designing new mythic weapons after we spent 15m+ on the elondrians. Think about that^^

To the visual of the weapons are the same lol, with a bit of color change only.

Energizeric
10-25-2014, 12:23 PM
I could be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure if the new staff was much better than it is then everyone would once again be complaining that Kershal only lasted 1 season as the best staff while the Maul lasted 3 seasons. Perhaps they kept the mythic staff's stats lower to make sure Kershal was still the best.

falmear
10-25-2014, 03:35 PM
I could be wrong here, but I'm pretty sure if the new staff was much better than it is then everyone would once again be complaining that Kershal only lasted 1 season as the best staff while the Maul lasted 3 seasons. Perhaps they kept the mythic staff's stats lower to make sure Kershal was still the best.

Kershal lasted one season because everyone uses mythic gun now not because the stats are low on mythic staff. Also from what I heard but I didn't bother confirming so I could be wrong but the skill damage on the mythic staff is higher then kershal.

Energizeric
10-25-2014, 04:40 PM
Kershal lasted one season because everyone uses mythic gun now not because the stats are low on mythic staff. Also from what I heard but I didn't bother confirming so I could be wrong but the skill damage on the mythic staff is higher then kershal.

Hopefully in the future STS will release a new round of arcane weapons and we will see guns, bows and sword/shield combo. Because in the first round of arcane weapons, warriors had their preferred weapon type, but both rogues and mages did not.

Kakashis
10-25-2014, 06:45 PM
All I know is that I can't afford the new blades and that that razors are really pretty. Never knew what the big deal was with the Halloween versions! You can hardly even see them!

Dermuti
10-29-2014, 03:58 PM
I put the soulstone inside the lost scythe and my dms goes from 607 to 840, my dm from 539 to 613, I dont think this is really bad stuff. Lets see what happens tomorrow when I put the second stone in it. I run bevor with a perfect gemmed rifle of assault, this is definitely a big difference.