PDA

View Full Version : Add this to halloween!!!!

Disobediant
10-24-2014, 08:25 PM
I would pay 30 platinum to have this flame aura follow me around on the floor as I walked. something like this should have been made for the halloween event, al gets new pets, and all these new items, and PL gets recycled items from previous years? and to think I waited around for this?? COME ON PL, STOP JERKIN US AROUND AND GIVE US SOMETHING WORTH PAYING FOR!!! I KNOW I WASNT AROUND LAST YEAR TO GET THESE VANITIES, BUT NOW THAT I GOT THEM, ID LIKE TO SEE AT LEAST ONE MORE ITEM THAT ISNT RECYCLED FROM LAST YEAR!!

So, check out this idea I began so speak of at the top of this post, this red aura that is at the feet of this character....take a look

if this was an option in the store id buy one for each of my 77 characters. Please give us this cool aura to apply to our toons, tis the season!

Somemager
10-25-2014, 08:21 AM
They have limited space left for vanitys and new items but yea a new anything would be nice. The new halloween vanity looks like the ice crown and a bone helm mixed together then blackened out with the dragon effect. Im just happy packs came due to my absence the previous halloween :3

Disobediant
11-02-2014, 05:36 PM
Yea, I didnt get the chance last year to get any of the vanities. so I was pleased with the packs, and also got the undead outfit vanity