PDA

View Full Version : Hello STS...we would to request to adjust the ferociousness of paracelsus..it seems t

aldinius
10-24-2014, 11:15 PM
Request to lessen the Ferociousness of PAracelsus for lvl 23-24 braket

Sent from my GT-I9152 using Tapatalk

Typhoid
10-24-2014, 11:36 PM
How about nerf him for all lvls? My 41 rogue with a decent PUG can't kill him when we all die he resets and people leave. Also his spikes trigger to fast and they one shot it's so hard to dodge them.

Anarchist
10-24-2014, 11:37 PM
The panic and the stuns....dam

Typhoid
10-24-2014, 11:40 PM
The panic and the stuns....dam

Too strong overall. Those pools, stuns, and mobs are ridiculous.
A couple runs ago I had a warrior in my group and he died like six times running over the pools -_-

Energizeric
10-25-2014, 12:28 AM
He was bugged today. At level 10 we had a party of 4 and we beat him about 15 times and he still didn't die. Whenever he was about 25% health, he then healed all the way to 100% in a quick second. Meanwhile my level 10 toon was a no death toon and died 17 times in this half hour attempt to beat him.

.no
10-25-2014, 12:47 AM
Yes!! Change this boss!!

Taocasabo
10-25-2014, 02:11 AM
Tbh it seems when he grunts if i quickly strafe to the opposite end of the cliff, wait a litteral second, and strafe back to where i was he misses. I die maybe 3 times max as long as im the only one in the front, if another warrior is on the cliff on the other side, i usually run into the spike clusters on his side, otherwise all his spikes cluster in one spot where i was previously at. Ive ran thru the spikes multipletimes and wasnt instant killed, so i think the instant death effect only happens when the spikes are directly underneath your character WHEN they appear. Not sure if the instant death effect is a % chance, but from my experience it seems unlikely. Hope this helps! Ive killed him a bunch of times thus far and positioning seems key.

uunknownn
10-25-2014, 03:14 AM
Yes pls i almost wasted 5-6 energy on this boss not fun:(

Xorrior
10-25-2014, 04:22 AM
At endgame.....Paracelsus in his second form will give you deaths! You just have to be in a team where there's high damage output and preferably revives so he doesn't reset, if everyone dies in succession. I really don't think STS will NERF this boss, due to the fact > ankh purchases. Those spikes instant kill me, I can take whatever else he throws at me. If you're in a pug that has low damage you can forget about defeating this monstrosity.

Spikes will kill you if they sprout directly underneath you, you'll survive being in between the spikes :)

Now I will wait for a smug post from a tank or tank alt prolly saying...does deathless runs in legendaries with pugs vs Paracelsus nekro LOL.
Yeah sure dream on! Blah blah blah I do deathless runs in elites. Oh really, your KDR tells a different story!

Marry
10-27-2014, 10:29 AM
Well for me he isn't strong at all. You only need a good team, that's it.

Iahwahska
10-27-2014, 02:25 PM
Had to respec in shield on my mage but he's doable if you keep someone on the edge of pools to keep him from resetting.

Ticklish
10-27-2014, 04:31 PM
Have your warrior reserve his HOR for the little red zones before the blue circles and spikes come up. I played on my mage a while ago with a guildie who has perfected his heal timing, I didn't die once even when stunned on the blue circle :)

UndeadJudge
10-27-2014, 04:34 PM
Half the time para is stupidly hard, other half he's easy..just depends on the skeletons.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Candylicks
10-27-2014, 10:19 PM
Ehhh I go back and forth. It's hard and keeps me interested, and if it was easy I would be spending the plat/gold to run quicker vs. Rev.

The most annoying thing is dying in the poison and having to 5plat rev and being stunned only to have a spike get you.

I have wracked up 600 death so far on para. But again it keeps my interest because it's not totally boring.