PDA

View Full Version : Paracelsus Bugged

Energizeric
10-25-2014, 12:31 AM
I've fought this boss plenty of times this week on my Level 41 toon and all was normal. But tonight I encountered him for the first time at level 10, and the fight went like this....

We had a party of 4, all good gear, and so we beat the mage very easy. Then when the undead whelp came, we beat him pretty easy too, but when he reached about 25% health, he suddenly healed himself all the way to 100% in a quick second. So we didn't know why, but we kept fighting him and got him down to 25% again, and same thing happened. It happened about a dozen or more times, and finally we all quit.

Meanwhile, my level 10 was a no death toon prior to this fight, and now I have 17 deaths :(

.no
10-25-2014, 12:45 AM
I can't beat this boss, even with a moderate team, level 10. Everytime I am just stunned and pulled into blue zones non stop. The area is so small, you have nowhere to go. Wasting energy, energy I farmed-THIS SUCKS!!!

Necro nom is worthless, give us stun immunity with it!!!!!!!

InternetExplorer
10-25-2014, 12:38 PM
That happened to me while switching pet during battle. idk if thats the reason coz we are a party of 4 and the others might have done something that makes him recharge his health.