PDA

View Full Version : Necro-nom-nomicon vs Morellenomicon

Infectivity
10-25-2014, 01:01 AM
I think that STS's Halloween Exclusive "Buff item" was inspired by League Of Legends. Don't get me wrong, but I don't think that this game deserves the same kind of title for an item as in League Of Legends. In both games the item is a book, okay, english isn't my National Language, nomicon could mean a "book" of some sort, if thats true, i look like a clown.

Taocasabo
10-25-2014, 02:36 AM
I think that STS's Halloween Exclusive "Buff item" was inspired by League Of Legends. Don't get me wrong, but I don't think that this game deserves the same kind of title for an item as in League Of Legends. In both games the item is a book, okay, english isn't my National Language, nomicon could mean a "book" of some sort, if thats true, i look like a clown.

Maybe is a combination of death, memes, and a fable 2-3 reference?
I know tommy noggins "bring out your dead" is a reference to monty pythons holy grail though....
It was toplel

Hellgamer
10-25-2014, 02:56 AM
Dunno what it means but necronomicon is a book with shadow spells and magic ****(it's some counties myth or came from a story or sth.) sts changed it a bit adding nom(like when we say nom nom nom nom nom) so it's necro-nom-nomicon. Riot changed it with the name of their dev leader (Morrelo) so morelonomicon.

Appeltjes
10-25-2014, 04:28 AM
... It's just a book of the dead or smthn, I couldn't care less if a lame game like LOL also has one.

Ebezaanec
10-25-2014, 07:53 AM

If anything, both games were inspired by the original.

Arachnophobik
10-25-2014, 08:08 AM
Necronomicon is a real book for magic and luciferian acts.